Resource SS OU Good Cores

Howdy guys ! So i have came with a new core with tapu lele for some (Offensive teams) I hope you will enjoy it..
https://pokepast.es/f7e9b28253148109

So yeah.. This is the core I have been using in manyy of my teams..
So Weavile has a crippling 4x weakness ri fighting types, and lele covers the weakness, also lele has weakness to ghost types.. Weav can cover 'em... And yeah if ya wanna build a team with this, remember to add a steel type like ferro or melm :p..

Yeah guys Gl with the teambuilding! Hope you enjoy ;)

Last edited:

Cdijk16

Cdijk21 on PS!
is a Pre-Contributor
I have yet another magnezone offensive core for Team Baazar.

Primarina @ Choice Specs
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Flip Turn

Magnezone @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Iron Defense
- Body Press
- Thunderbolt
- Toxic
Primarina is a good wallbreaker in OU with specs. It can beat many walls like SpDef Landorus(it outspeeds if the Lando lacks speed investment), Clefable, Toxapex(can 0hko with Psychic after rocks if Pdef Toxapex), Corviknight, Volcarona, Heatran etc. It also serves as a decent check to Heatran, Weavile and Urshifu, who are some of the tier's best pokemon. Flip Turn lets it reliably Pivot out to Magnezone against Ferrothorn. Ferrothorn is good check to Primarina, and ID Magnezone removes it reliably. Thus, they form a good offensive core toghether.

It is a good idea to run Weavile alongside this core as it takes advantage of Galarian Slowking, which walls both Primarina and Magnezone. This cores requires a Galarian Slowking check to work well. It may be good to have an eject button user, it guarantees trapping of steel types if they use an attacking move.

Last edited:

Cdijk16

Cdijk21 on PS!
is a Pre-Contributor
I have a few more effective hyper offense cores for you all.

Importable: https://pokepast.es/06b11edaafc140c8

This core is intended to wear down opposing shared Checks like Landorus-Therian to make sweeping easier.

Importable: https://pokepast.es/afc3cfb65d0e9409
Swords Dance mixed Garchomp pairs excellently with Timid Kartana. LO Garchomp lures Kartana checks like Buzzwole and Corviknight and destroys them with Fire Blast. This helps Kartana to clean up. Weavile is a good partner for this core. Outrage may be used on Garchomp to achieve the same results.

Last edited:
Yo guys! Hope you all are doing fine :)
I've found one more core that can be ysed on balanced offense or Offense teams..

▪︎The paste :- https://pokepast.es/db931f6e76769a2c

■ How to use-
• First of all, the team's purpose is to sweep down with Victini or Tapu Koko..
•Victini and buzzwole are there to break the ground types of the team if koko can be able to sweep...
• Koko and buzzwole will be there if victini will be able to sweep as koko will break down bros and pex..

Hope you enjoy this core

Hi all! It's been a while since I've posted here. The core I'm bringing you today is based on a broader concept I've seen on occasion in the past and have lately used a lot myself.

I present to you:

URSHIFU-RS + MIXED GARCHOMP

+

Raw paste: https://pokepast.es/9c5e7f326af1c081

DESCRIPTION

The nice thing about this pairing, first off, is that you can run whatever set you deem worthwhile for the team on Urshifu-RS, not necessarily the Choice Band set as listed in the paste. Garchomp can also run whatever last move you want it to. A couple of options are Stealth Rock, if you need a rocker (which can bluff a tank chomp set early on), or Swords Dance, to break fatter teams and also fool an unsuspecting opponent into thinking you're the classic fully physical Scale Shot set + bop stuff with special moves. Garchomp is also able to run a Mild nature, should the SpDef be more useful to the team you're building.

Garchomp's primary target here is Slowbro, but it can also do some really cool stuff like pick off opposing Landorus-T with Draco Meteor; the same with opposing Utility Zapdos or Rotom-W. Fire Blast also does a hefty chunk of damage to or completely kills Corviknight and Ferrothorn, respectively. Things such as Buzzwole and Tapu Bulu also tend to be very comfortable staying in on Earthquake Garchomp; this lure even works on Rillaboom sometimes, as it often gets greedy and chooses not to click Grassy Glide, assuming a switch out, like most Life Orb Garchomp would. Even if Choice Band Rillaboom clicks Grassy Glide, a completely healthy Garchomp doesn't die to it, so that's a decision for the player to make within the context of the battle.

Fully physical defense Slowbro in particular takes a minimum of 97.1% HP when it switches in on Garchomp's Earthquake and takes a subsequent Draco Meteor, aided by Life Orb, not suspecting its danger if it doesn't pay the absolute closest of attention to the probability of its defensive calcs. A fully physical attack invested Life Orb Garchomp's low roll only differs by 0.5% from this set's high roll; essentially nothing when rounded, creating an exact overlap point when seen in execution. This little trick clears the way for Urshifu-RS very nicely. A team building consideration would be to pair this core with some form of support against opposing Toxapex, since it rarely ever stays in on Garchomp and does a good job of bodying Urshifu-RS.

Slowbro boppage:

1. 0 Atk Life Orb Garchomp Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Slowbro: 121-142 (30.7 - 36.1%) -- 46.5% chance to 3HKO

2. 252+ SpA Life Orb Garchomp Draco Meteor vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Slowbro: 261-308 (66.4 - 78.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

30.7% + 66.4% = 97.1% minimum. Across two turns, the chance to OHKO is very near 100%. You'd have to get extreme low rolls BOTH turns not to kill, or else miss with Draco Meteor (RIP).

Some more math:

252+ SpA Life Orb Garchomp Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Landorus-Therian: 183-216 (47.9 - 56.5%) -- 30.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ SpA Life Orb Garchomp Draco Meteor vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Zapdos: 239-282 (62.4 - 73.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ SpA Life Orb Garchomp Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 168+ SpD Rotom-Wash: 161-191 (52.9 - 62.8%) -- 99.6% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ SpA Life Orb Garchomp Fire Blast vs. 248 HP / 92 SpD Corviknight: 255-302 (63.9 - 75.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ SpA Life Orb Garchomp Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Ferrothorn: 322-385 (91.4 - 109.3%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ SpA Life Orb Garchomp Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Buzzwole: 411-484 (98.3 - 115.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ SpA Life Orb Garchomp Fire Blast vs. 32 HP / 0 SpD Tapu Bulu: 260-307 (89.9 - 106.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ SpA Life Orb Garchomp Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Rillaboom: 333-393 (97.6 - 115.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Rillaboom Grassy Glide vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Garchomp in Grassy Terrain: 247-292 (69.1 - 81.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Grassy Terrain recovery

I hope you enjoy bopping stuff with this core! Go whoop some 'shifu walls and sweep some teams.

Last edited:
:buzzwole: + :corviknight: I do not agree that these defenders are a good combination in the same team, they are both weak to fire. Probably :toxapex: + :corviknight: With toxapex you stop fire-type attacks and with corviknight you avoid ground-type attacks for toxapex

:buzzwole: + :corviknight: I do not agree that these defenders are a good combination in the same team, they are both weak to fire. Probably :toxapex: + :corviknight: With toxapex you stop fire-type attacks and with corviknight you avoid ground-type attacks for toxapex
It's a core though, you can always plug a dedicated Fire-type check of some kind into a team. Teambuilding is generally a little more complicated than "they are both weak to fire." Here, Garchomp isn't a bad pick for the two, if that's your concern.

By this logic, the core you suggested isn't good either because Toxapex and Corviknight are weak to electric. Lol. But that's not how this works. These cores are meant to achieve goals together. If you have 2 mons together as a core, there are still 4 more mons left to build. A core isn't usually capable of covering everything, it's just a concept to use *while* building.

blooclipse

formerly Bluecliqse
Specs Lele + H-DB Volcanion
:ss/Tapu_Lele: :ss/Volcanion:
importable: https://pokepast.es/86ba6e78747af9ec

Specs Lele is almost unwallable, except by steels. Volcanion beats steels.
This core works best with speed control in the form of something like scarf kartana or zeraora, and also cleaners like the before mentioned scarf kartana and zeraora.
Lele runs psyshock to beat special walls like blissey, moonblast for stab, focus blast for steels, and then thunderbolt for corv or psychic for stronger stab. Timid is usually preferred for the good speed tier but Modest is usable for the huge power boost.
Volcanion is running H-DB because of stealth rock, and steam eruption + flamethrower for STAB. Earth Power is used for the coverage, and Sludge Bomb is usually preferred over its Wave form because of the much higher poison rate and negligible power diference.

blooclipse

formerly Bluecliqse
Aqua Tail Garchomp + Specs Regieleki
:ss/Garchomp: :life orb: :ss/Regieleki::choice specs:/ :ss/zeraora: :heavy-duty boots: / :ss/tapu koko: :life orb:
import: https://pokepast.es/44939ae8d3f8e27d
Aqua tail Garchomp lures lando and other grounds and OHKOs them after an SD
Specs regieleki cleans after the ground type is gone.
This is especially good now that a lot of ground types are running spdef to check koko and the other special electrics.
:landorus therian: (max def): +1 252 Atk Life Orb Garchomp Aqua Tail vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Landorus-Therian: 294-348 (76.9 - 91%) -- 25% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock (but no one runs max defense)
:landorus therian: (regular set): +1 252 Atk Life Orb Garchomp Aqua Tail vs. 252 HP / 164+ Def Landorus-Therian: 322-380 (84.2 - 99.4%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
:landorus therian: (spdef lando): +1 252 Atk Life Orb Garchomp Aqua Tail vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Landorus-Therian: 419-494 (109.6 - 129.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
:hippowdon: (spdef):+2 252 Atk Life Orb Garchomp Aqua Tail vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Hippowdon: 442-523 (105.2 - 124.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
:hippowdon: (pdef): +2 252 Atk Life Orb Garchomp Aqua Tail vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hippowdon: 328-387 (78 - 92.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
:swampert: (spdef):+2 252 Atk Life Orb Garchomp Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Swampert: 464-547 (114.8 - 135.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
:gastrodon:(spdef):+2 252 Atk Life Orb Garchomp Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Gastrodon: 578-682 (135.6 - 160%) -- guaranteed OHKO
and we know what specs eleki or koko or zeraora or whatever can do.

Last edited:

Cdijk16

Cdijk21 on PS!
is a Pre-Contributor
Here are a few offensive cores I've been experimenting with lately:-
1. Specs Tapu Lele + Specs Dragapult
Importable: https://pokepast.es/1231655d0b10735d
Specs Lele and Specs Dragapult overwhelm shared checks like Sp.Def Heatran, Sp.Def Ferrothorn and AV Melmetal. Dragapult can also use U-Turn and bring Specs Lele in vs it's checks like Toxapex, Tyranitar and Blissey. Hydro Pump is used to Dragapult to 2hko Sp.Def Heatran.
:Tapu Lele: :Dragapult:
2. Lele + Blacephalon
Importable: https://pokepast.es/59eb25dc44c7d308
Lele and Blacephalon overwhelm shared checks like Heatran, Sp.Def Lando etc. FS support from Lele helps break through Sp.Def Toxapex. You can mix and match choice items on these two depending on the team e.g running Specs Lele and Scarf Blacephalon.
:Tapu Lele: :Blacephalon:
3. FS Lele + Sub CM Keldeo
Importable: https://pokepast.es/6daeaf06aac9a93a
Future Sight Lele has excellent synergy with Keldeo. FS support from Lele allows Sub CM Keldeo to overwhelm Toxapex and Tapu Fini. Tapu Lele's item can be changed depending on the team.
:Tapu Lele: :Keldeo:

Gastrodon + Corviknight is insane cause they have no shared weaknesses, resist each others weaknesses, and also help against neutral threats that could overwhelm them, such as rain overwhelming corv. You might want a fighting resist to pair with them.

Gastrodon + Corviknight is insane cause they have no shared weaknesses, resist each others weaknesses, and also help against neutral threats that could overwhelm them, such as rain overwhelming corv. You might want a fighting resist to pair with them.
Agreed, also the core is basically mandatory on stall and super fat balance teams

Here are a few offensive cores I've been experimenting with lately:-
1. Specs Tapu Lele + Specs Dragapult
Importable: https://pokepast.es/1231655d0b10735d
Specs Lele and Specs Dragapult overwhelm shared checks like Sp.Def Heatran, Sp.Def Ferrothorn and AV Melmetal. Dragapult can also use U-Turn and bring Specs Lele in vs it's checks like Toxapex, Tyranitar and Blissey. Hydro Pump is used to Dragapult to 2hko Sp.Def Heatran.
:Tapu Lele: :Dragapult:
2. Lele + Blacephalon
Importable: https://pokepast.es/59eb25dc44c7d308
Lele and Blacephalon overwhelm shared checks like Heatran, Sp.Def Lando etc. FS support from Lele helps break through Sp.Def Toxapex. You can mix and match choice items on these two depending on the team e.g running Specs Lele and Scarf Blacephalon.
:Tapu Lele: :Blacephalon:
3. FS Lele + Sub CM Keldeo
Importable: https://pokepast.es/6daeaf06aac9a93a
Future Sight Lele has excellent synergy with Keldeo. FS support from Lele allows Sub CM Keldeo to overwhelm Toxapex and Tapu Fini. Tapu Lele's item can be changed depending on the team.
:Tapu Lele: :Keldeo:
i was gonna post urshifu lele but this sort of explains the though process behind urshifu and lele

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)