SS OU C&C Reservation Index

romanji

eepy
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
could i get rillaboom?

this analysis is high priority, qc isnt comfortable with this reservation right now -airfare

Last edited by a moderator:

airfare

is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OUPL Champion
as you all have already noticed :psycry:, we have a mini slate of 3 high-priority analyses up for reservation!

given the importance of these, we wanted to stress that writers should be prepared and knowledgeable about the mon you're reserving - please only take mons that you have used extensively.

(i'm picking up weavile for now)

airfare

is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OUPL Champion
hey, for our next slate, we're revamping some of the older and more outdated analyses that we had uploaded this winter/spring.
these are very high priority so please, once again, be sure that you're prepared & knowledgeable in writing about any of these mons
i'm reserving lando for now but 4 other analyses in clefable, toxapex, tornadus-t, and volcarona are now able to be reserved for full revamps!

romanji

eepy
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
clef?

qc still isn't comfortable with this reservation of such a high-priority analysis at this moment
-airfare

Last edited by a moderator:

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
New slate is up! Please post here if you would like to reserve and either ausma or I will respond. When we do we will provide the sets.

Important: Please remember we are only doing the Preview and Set Details until further notice. Other Options and Checks and Counters will not be a part of this format until told otherwise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)