Project SS NU Bazaar: Post your teams here!

Pokeslice

Thanks for the Dance
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Should I keep Sandslash-Alola for a Spikes setter or replace it with Garboder or Qwilfish? I do like Sandslash-Alola's psychic resistance, however.
Should I use Earthquake, Sucker Punch, or Knock Off for Toxicroak's last move?
In response to this right here, I love the idea of Slash-A, even if it might be seriously underwhelming so honestly keep it as is the team looks super interesting

As for Croak's last, I think Earthquake is most definitely the play. The ability to reliably bait in and KO Dragalge is HUGE for this team since, as I bet you've learnt, Slash-A's lackluster Spdef makes it a poor Dragalge check and that mon can consistently run through or wall a good 5/6 mons on that team, especially in conjunction with some Wish support, which most are paired with.

Pokeslice

Thanks for the Dance
Welp double posting sorry everyone

Specs Manectric+CB Fetch'd

:sirfetch :copperajah: :talonflame: :vaporeon: :manectric: :flygon:
What started out as a really basic on meta team took a tiny twist when I added a Manectric to the mix, but it was a cool move and I thought I would share.

The Team
:sirfetch / :copperajah: - I started with a pretty basic core of Fighter+Copper that's just easy, consistent, and fun.

:talonflame: - Added a Talon for a Ground and Fighting resist with the ability to pivot for Fetch'd and Defog around.

:Vaporeon: - Vaporeon just made sense here as a cleric to keep Copper healthy and potentially bait in and Toxic other bulky waters that could definitely cause a problem because I was Defog Talon.

:manectric: - Now I realized I wanted some offensive pressure that could also beat or threaten Mowtom, Vaporeon, Brav, etc. Although I know you probably think Manectric is a glorified Jolteon or a worse, slower, weaker, Heliolisk, it does have some cool things that give it a slight niche. For one, Switcheroo is fantastic for punishing switch ins like Dragalge or Ground-types and effectively neutering them for majority of the game. On top of that, Manectric gets Fire coverage, able to actually beat the Steel- and Grass-types that have recently seen a rise in usage (ignore DP Lisk). Last, its ability Lightning Rod means you're a really cool Volt blocker and can severely punish Rotom-C, sort of giving you a SpA boost over Lisk in certain situations. Is it amazing? No, but it gets the job done and is a ton of fun to run.

:flygon: - Lastly, I realized that I really wanted a Ground-immunity and a way to offensively KO Dragalge that would switch in on Manectric, so I went with a defensive Flygon. It also has the benefits of acting as a TTrum switch in, a VoltTurn core with Manectric and Talon, and can bait Toxics onto other Ground-types like Muds or Flygon for Manectric Overheats to really pile up in the long run.

Threat list
:dragalge: - Both of these can be a huge nuisance as Dragalge can switch for free onto Vap or Manectric, although the later will Volt out and do 30% in the process, and if T Spikes are up or Copper is down, keeping the team healthy or consistently checking everything becomes a LOT harder to do.

:talonflame: - This mon is always annoying, but Toxic variants can really be annoying to handle because you can't really touch it that well offensively, although you reliably wall non Toxic variants with Vap, Flygon, or even your own Talon.

:Kingdra: - Sub variants are wild ngl

Some Replays
Here's one of Corthius losing to MANECTRIC how funny. It does very little this game, but still puts in some work - https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nu-1328725935

A real replay this time, this was a really hard matchup where Manectric just Volts around and helps get the chip needed to win in the end. Also S/O defensive Flygon - https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nu-1328734683-piivb083v8wrgv85gp4qfcvui55i7wspw

I sadly forgot to save ones of it really going off, but it's a cool team and a cool mon try it out!

Last edited:

shooting star

formerly Jirachirite
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Ghost-vally VoltTurn (click sprites for team)
:silvally-ghost::machamp::mudsdale::heliolisk::talonflame::dragalge:

Had loads of fun building around Silvally-Ghost and achieving about 70% GXE over 50-100 games. As the title suggests, this team relies heavily on VoltTurn to chip away the opponent's team and bring in wallbreaker/sweeper safely, with 4 out of 6 mons having momentum moves. Do note that this team has neither hazard removal nor clerics, so try to avoid any unnecessary chip damage.
  • :silvally-ghost: Ghost-typing is phenomenal offensively, and what sets Ghostvally apart from the other Ghosts is its relatively high speed tier. U-turn over X-Scissor since the latter isn't OHKO Guzzlord anyway, and +2 U-turn is always useful in keeping momentum.
  • :machamp: AV Guts Machamp is my special sponge and status absorber. While it lacks the immediate power of Flame Orb, its bulk can be useful in taking hits like Draco Meteor Goodra and its raw Attack base stat is still respectable. I prefer EQ to hit Salazzle, but Brick Break, though unreliable, is there because Xatu Screens are everywhere.
  • :mudsdale: my knock off absorber and physical wall. Smack down to hit ground-immunes.
  • :heliolisk: chose this over :rotom-mow: to steal it from PU for water immunity, an all-round useful ability with waters like vapo and blastoise and inteleon running rampant. It also lives a hit from a +2/Crit coverage move from blastoise/inteleon bar aura sphere. HDB over Choice items because being locked to Electric/Normal move is not nice, and HDB makes it an efficient pivot.
  • :talonflame: Taunt Talonflame is incredibly useful in the current meta, being able to shut down mons like Bronzong and Wish Sylveon, and especially Sub+Boost Glastrier, with its more common coverage moves being resisted and making contact.
  • :dragalge: another bulky pokemon with useful resistances and tspikes while still hitting hard. EVs can be played around; you can go for the more standard set of modest with more EVs in sp. atk, but there were a few instances where the extra sp. def saved me.

Last edited:
:persian: :thwackey: :sceptile: :swoobat: :diancie: :blastoise:

My cat passed recently and I've been feeling a bit down. She was my everything and I wanted to make a team to pay homage to her. I decided to use Persian as the star of the team, as out of our cat pokémon it resembles her the most. I've tried quite a few teams, mostly unsuccesfully, but this one was able to showcase Persian in a great way and be functional at the same time, taking me out of a loss streak and making me reach the 1400s again with my dududub alt. The team is veeery fun and also very solid, so I recommend using it! Grassy Terrain is, of course, a tad cheesy, but it is also a good way to claim some easy points on ladder ;D!

:ss/litten: :ss/torracat: :ss/incineroar: :ss/meowth-alola: :ss/persian-alola: :ss/meowth: :ss/persian: :ss/espurr: :ss/meowstic: :ss/meowstic-f:

Shurtugal

The Enterpriser.
is a Tiering Contributor
Hey! I'm pretty new to this tier, but in less than 4 days I built a team that got me to 1500s. (Been laddering on "Lagrienzo").

You can find the team here. (Sorry for formating, currently on my phone:)
download (10).jpeg
596-5969446_salazzle-png-salazzle-transparent-png-download.jpg
5826642_talonflame-pokemon-talonflame-transparent-png.jpg
cartoon-silhouette-heart-watercolor-flower.jpg
012.png
18-182140_blastoise-png-pokemon-blastoise-transparent-png.jpg

This is a Sash Spam team that basically plays like ORAS OU 123456 style. Archeops is used over Aerodactyl for Endeavor & Head Smash's ability to suicide for momentum, but Aerodactyl is a viable substitute. Tyrantrum's spread lets it live 2 scalds from Vaporeon, but you can invest in all attack if you find it too weak (it's pretty much always hitting hard regardless). Talonflame is essentially just to chip something and have priority Defog to secure a hazardless field. It's stronger than Magic Bounce user because stronger & provides better offensive momentum. These team styles (Sash spam) plays pretty braindead anyway with minimal switching, so it's ok to have a spot like this.

Butterfree has best sleep move in tier, and can pretty much always cause enough havoc for the late wincond to win. Meanwhile Blastoise is just broken. I use Focus Blast to 2hko Vaporeon from +4.

The 123456 order is basically:
1 Arcehops
2 Salazzle (unless rocks go up vs Arch, then talon)
3 Talonflame (unless Talon goes 2nd, which case go to Sal)
4 Blastoise/Tyrantrum (choose depending on which is a better lategame wincond, bring whichever one of them isn't your wincond to dent things)
5 Butterfree
6 Tyrantrum/Blastoise (late game wincond in this spot).

I'd love it if someone tried the team out, it looks a bit odd on paper but I assure you it's much more viable in practice.

Lucario

A side must always be chosen
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Hello! I have an actual good team I have made (surprise surprise!)
:ss/Ninjask: :ss/Xatu: :ss/Flygon: :ss/sirfetch :ss/Diancie: :ss/Starmie:

The core revolves around getting as many opportunities to sweep late game as possible while making sure it can also not die in the process.
-Ninjask + Sirfetch'd is a nasty core that can take make teams by surprise.
-Xatu and Flygon help with hazard removal while also pressuring the Steel-types of the tier.
-Diancie helps with the Flying-types as well as getting up Stealth Rock and using Heal Bell when needed.
-Starmie helps with breaking Physical walls that cannot be broken; it also utilizes Psyshock over Rapid Spin to help against Sirfetch'd.

I do have a couple of replays to show of this amazing team, both of these replays were against very skilled players, so props to them!

Katy

Banned deucer.
3 Attacks + Synthesis Gourgeist and Choice Specs Sylveon Offense!

:copperajah: :flygon: :gourgeist: :sylveon: :drapion: :talonflame:
Copperajah @ Leftovers
Ability: Heavy Metal
EVs: 156 HP / 16 Atk / 252 SpD / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Heavy Slam
- Power Whip
- Heat Crash

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- U-turn
- Defog

Gourgeist @ Leftovers
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Poltergeist
- Power Whip
- Flamethrower
- Synthesis

Sylveon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hyper Voice
- Moonblast
- Mystical Fire
- Shadow Ball

Drapion @ Black Sludge
Ability: Battle Armor
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Earthquake

Talonflame @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 248 HP / 52 Def / 208 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Will-O-Wisp
- U-turn

team with choice specs sylveon and 3 attacks gourgeist with drapion as a setup sweeper and talonflame as a defensive option against sirfetch'd and other pokemon such as opposing copperajah and escavalier. this team has choice scarf flygon as the defogger and speed control alongside talonflame and it has also sylveon with choice specs as a strong special wallbreaker. copperajah is the stealth rock setter on this team; gourgeist has poltergeist and power whip alongside flamethrower to hit steel-types for some damage. synthesis and leftovers give it longevity.

Last edited:

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d

aka Ho3nConfirm3d
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
NU open finals round2 teamdump:
:heliolisk: :guzzlord: :dhelmise: :escavalier: :mudsdale: :braviary:
Somewhat off meta, this team plays like a BO VoltTurn combo. I won due to a Draco Meteor miss but I probably could have kept Esca instead of trading it with Ditto and would have had better odds at winning. Helio + Guzz as breakers kinda work with eachother, and the walls help with Fairy- and Fighting-type switch-ins for the most part. Rest Muds is a neat wincon and one I'd endorse for the while now. Brav as a scarfer was kind of for the surprise factor and I felt none of the usual suspects for a scarfer fit here... maybe scarf Inteleon would work bettrer? Not sure, but try swapping that out.

:mudsdale: :xatu: :copperajah: :diancie: :heliolisk: :talonflame:
Muds again was the star of the show in this game, with it picking up a surprise KO turn 1 against the slower, unexpecting Guzz. Xatu + Helio are meant to help get it in, and Copper + Diancie are the standard walls. There's an offensive Talonflame here because I needed 1.) speed, 2.) another Ground check, and 3.) a wincon, but looking back I don't know how well it fits here. Hard to say what would, if not maybe just a defensive + u-turn variant instead of SD, although priority Acrobatics could have came in clutch in the game if Silvally wasn't sacked.

:ribombee: :salazzle: :xatu: :copperajah: :guzzlord: :flygon:
While a fine team for the ladder, double sash balance was a poor choice for me to bring against TeamCharm in retrospect, given that they were totally prepped for my standard HOs and sash spams as is. Ribombee can work really well depending on the special wall the opp brings, and that's were Salalzzle and the security of two Focus Sashes come in handy. The rest of the team is a simple balance core to get the sweepers in.

:sylveon: :heliolisk: :diancie: :talonflame: :escavalier: :kingdra:

Kingdra on balance works fine. Not much more to say other than that this team is super formulaic and I chose Helio as a scarfer for the Ghost immunity and specs Sylveon as the breaker for Heal Bell support cause that mon can fit anything in that 4th slot.

:guzzlord: :escavalier: :mudsdale: :sylveon: :rotom-mow: :starmie:
Easily the most basic team I brought. All good, simple sets. Starmie is used over a setup sweeper cause CB Guzz really wants a special breaker as a partner + the team needed the coverage Starmie brings.

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Deleting all my teams so I am sharing my teams before they get thanosnapped. Click the pictures for the paste.

1624555459446.png
Absol is really cool, even better than Zoroark imo. Coverage in Close Combat and Iron Tail is nice for targeting Guzzlord, Sylveon, and Comfey. I figured spikes would work nicely with it so I added Ferroseed. Weezing + Sylveon is the anti-Fighting core. Scarf Heliolisk checks Stoise and allows Flygon to be utility to check Copperajah, Tyrantrum, and etc.

1624555681143.png
NUPL team I made for Garay. I saw Bulk Up + Will Talonflame do some sexy work. Superpower Copperajah cteams opposing Copperajah's and Guzzlord. Itemless Virizion checks Poltergeist users like Golurk a lot better. Diancie is using a special set (Moonblast + Earth Power) to target all: Guzzlord, Arcanine, and Copperajah. Colbur Starmie soft checks Drapion.

1624555822894.png
I saw eternally use this exact combo on ladder so I stole it and added my own sets.

1624555875897.png
I saw Ho3n use a Indeedee team during NUPL with defensive Guzzlord so I made my own with Scarf Indeedee + Band Guzzlord. Roar Mudsdale is slapped on for Pokemon that will try using it as sub fodder.

1624555977990.png
I like Kebia Sylveon so you can kinda-sorta check Drapion/Toxicroak last minute. This Guzzlord spread is wonky as shit but I needed a specially defensive switchin AND I wanted Draco Meteor so yeah.

1624556173489.png
Rocks + ID + Trick Bronzong with another weird Guzzlord spread.

Corthius

diehard hockey fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Stealing roxiee's idea, im posting all my Flygon teams before im going to send them into the void.

1624558184965.png
Pretty straight foward. Guzzlord with Dragon Tail is really cool to interrupt Wish support and rack up hazard damage. Really not much else to say here, fairly standard team which served me well.

1624558257883.png
I saw Spacial talking about spdef Escavalier in the chat and I always disliked it as a defensive steel for several reasons but I felt like I haven't really gave it a chance to prove that. Here we are with me using Escavalier and I have to admit, it is not that bad. It still feels a bit weird to use because you always get anxious facing Sylveon but Protect Guzzlord allows for some clean scouting.

1624558567159.png
IronPress is a well known combo and I tried some different pokemon and Regirock was the funniest to use for me. Faster than Vaporeon and a high defense stat to abuse the boosts makes it a clean lategame wincon / semi-breaker. No Guzzlord, I know, shocking.

1624558699860.png
Abusing the insane Vaporeon usage and being an overal annoying mon to switch into, SubTox Araquanid has served me well, even critting a Bulk Up Scrafty when I otherwise would've lost (was an older version, now I have Sylveon). Can be really annoying, but the team kinda auto loses to Vileplume so I put Taunt + Swords Dance on Drapion to somewhat challenge it.

1624558824433.png
This team turned out way more heat than I originally planned it to. I started with Miltank because it seemed like a fun / annoying pokemon and good check to the two Grass/Ghost types (The first battle I faced Dhelmise and I forgot to put Sap Sipper, sadge). As I kept building, Diancie and soon Choice Specs Diancie was added. I guess you can make it CB too but I don't really feel that set too much.

Enjoy using Flygon while you can! Peace.

Last edited:

scorbunnys

Don't dream your life, but live your dream. #Bunny
I'm just going to share all my teams before they die (s/o Roxiee and Corthius for the idea)
If you're too lazy and you don't wanna read the whole post, then here's the paste of all pastes (I've stoled this idea from this post)
The Paste Dump!
Well, now let's go through every single team (for the pokepaste you can go to the team dump).
1624889886254.png

So, I was checking through the NU team dump and I've saw this, CM Stone Edge Viriz looked really interesting as a Talon lure, most people coulda expected SD Stone Edge, but not necessarily CM Stone Edge, making it such of a threat for Vapo + Talon builds (which aren't that uncommon tbh). I've added Copp + Diancie + Vaporeon as a typic defensive backbone, which provides a Wishpasser, a Fairy Resist and a Stealth Rocker on what slot (ofc those are only the main advantages of Vapo/Copp/Diancie). Then I've slapped a Flygon as a Defogger + A ground and electric resist. From there my MU vs Toise was rly wack, as I had Vapo Bell so I had no way to beat Blastoise at all (WishTect constantly is a good way to check it but it's abusable as hell), so Heliolisk was here as a secondary Stoise check. My MU vs Fetch'd and Virizion is wack as hell tho but Fetch'd is manageable via trying to put it into Volt Switch / TBolt Heliolisk range and Virizion is just uncommon and we can narrowly avoid it from switching via pressuring it w Rocky Helmet Flygon, Rocks and even Moonblast Diancie until it gets into Hyper Voice Lisk range.

1624889910243.png

Magneton (I've stealed the spread from the NU teambuilding lab) + CM Sylv (idea stealed from roxiee, team charm, kink and adrift) + Indeedee-F looked interesting so I've decided to give it a shot (it actually can pull stuff). Goodra is just another mon which appreciates Magneton for wear down mons such as Heatproof Zong or even Jah. Mantine + Mudsdale form my core of Defogger + Rocker + Ground Inmunity + Volt Switch Inmunity on two slots, making the MUs vs mons such as Flygon (ironic or not, Mudsdale can actually handle this mon), Heliolisk and Lurk (actually is possible to scout it via Protect + Mantine + Indeedee), making this team overall way more enjoyable, as for the threats, well, I don't find a mon unbeteable here (nor I do on the first team tho) but prob Specs Sylv can be annoying cuz I rely on Magneton as my fairy resist.

1624889920572.png

Golurk looked nice as a fun breaker which can tear apart lots of balances so I've decided to start with that. Bronzong was my choice for a rocker, I'm running Colbur Zong cuz Drapion can outrun this team otherwise and ID BP Colbur can lure on it. Mowtom Yache is rly fun as a Stoise lure (stoled from roxiee) given that we rely on Bell Vap as a check. Garbodor itemless cuz I like to have a secondary check for Decidueye and Drapion, I'm running Garbo as my fighting-resist as well. Vaporeon it's a rly neat Wishpasser (s/o Pokeslice for introduce me into this thing lmao) and CM Sylv is the idea which I've stoled from roxiee, team charm, kink and adrift (it works as a nice wincon tho). I kinda find Salazzle threatning if Vapo dies but it's not like, an unplayable MU, just a hard one if Vapo dies.

1624889932711.png

Zoro + Tyrantrum is an idea which Corthius explained on a discord server (not sure if the creator of the server wants me mentioning the name), it actually works bc Tyrantrum + Zoroark can beat it's own checks pretty nicely. From there the building was really, really awkward, so I've slapped a Vaporeon, which is the actual goat :3. Mudsdale is my electric inmunity and Stealth rocker like on the other teams. Escavalier can be pretty annoying because Knock Off + Iron Head + ProTox can be kinda annoying to switch-in specially given that it has a decentish bulk. Rotom-Mow Yache Berry worked nicely as my last mon cuz I needed a Stoise lure again. Kingdra kind of 6-0s this if we give breathing room to it, tho it doesn't switch-in reliably to any mon that isn't Vapo sooo.

1624889944972.png

SubSD Glastrier it's a nice wincon cuz it can be really fat and hard to switch-in into overall. Then I slapped Kebia Sylv (idea stoled by roxiee again) because I wanted a decent Fighting Resist which were also able to wishpass, it also checks Drapion (beats it 1v1) and can be a decent lure for Toxicroak if Toxicroak were chipped already. Washtom, on this time Scarf, comes out as the speed control of the team that can outrun a good amount of mons. Then I needed a Stoise check and a good Vapo abuser, so that's how I came out with Araquanid (another idea stoled by roxiee and by Corthius as well), as SubToxic can be hard as hell to switch-in and it can decently handle Glastrier too (like, not the best check of Glast but that's why I've slapped Hyper Voice on Sylv as well :3). Flygon + Jah is just a rly good defensive backbone ngl. Opposing Glastriers are annoying but Hyper Voice Sylv + Araq should keep it in control.

1624947883637.png

Sylveon + Mowtom (s/o Pokeslice for both sets) form a pretty good offensive core, as they both can deal with it's own checks, as Sylv Specs kind of breaks through almost everything (even Heatproof Zong can get teched by Shadow Ball). Then I just slapped a typic defensive core of Guzzlord + Vape + Weez + Zonger, only interesting thing here is that Lord is running Yache Berry Dragon Tail cuz Blastoise's annoying as fuck. Blastoise is still threatning for this team even tho it's not that unplayable, my MU vs CM Sylveon can be a little wonky as well.

1624947854367.png

SubCM Sylv + Vapo is a core which I invented with Pokeslice a while ago, the idea of this core is use Sylv Offensive and Vapo as the goated Wisher. SubCM Sylv has that EV Spread cuz it can outspeed Dragalge Modest Full Speed and Moonblast Sylveon doesn't break the sub neither, so it can be a really good abuser for balances. Then I've added Garbo cuz Sylv isn't a that reliable Fighting-type switch-in and Garbo brings Spikes too. Manectric was an idea which I've stoled from here, as it can be a pretty nice Volt absorber and Specs user too. Flygon is just a great defogger and ground/electric-inmune. Virizion Yache Berry is a nice wincon which can beat Toise.

1624947810424.png

I've stoled the base from Roxiee but I've made some tweaks for not make it a copypaste. Garbo TSpikes + Xatu is interesting bc nobody'll expect Garbo TSpiking and Xatu Magic Bounce can be annoying as hell too, so not much to say here.

1624947799153.png

Tbf I kind of find this team weird, but it can actually work ig. Sylveon has Wish + Yawn cuz it can stop setup sweepers such as Blastoise (if Mowtom Yache is dead), NP Mowtom or force out checks such as Jah. Then not much to say here aside that ProtectBell can be kinda good on Diancie on the right team. Drapion SD is a great wincon and Flygon a great Speed control too. I've thought on Vapo over Sylv here but I don't want to see Sirfetch'd running over my team by just clicking CC.

1624948730303.png

Tauros looked like a rly good offensive powerhouse to me so I decided to give it a shot. Then Goodra appeared as a nice option to stop Vapo and lure Diancie for it (like, Tauros doesn't appreciate to switch-in and have to eat a Body Press). Then I've ran a wonky Diancie set cuz I liked the idea of a full Vapo lure here. Vaporeon is just a goat as I've said and it can pass wishes. So then I've slapped Glastrier as a wincon and Jask as a secondary one for stop fighting-types as well. Sirfetch'd kind of runs over this team but Ninjask can try to beat it if well played. I also have no hazzard control which is annoying af.

1624948763892.png

Random team but I still like it somehow. Exploud + Comfey + Kingdra looked rly interesting cuz those mons can be really dangerous to switch into, specially when they worn-down their each checks. Then I've decided to go with Jah + Flygon as my core of Defogger + Rocker and they're good defensive mons overall. Sirfetch'd is just another broken wallbreaker so I've decided to give it a shot.

1624948772956.png

So I've saw Expulso talking about Clefairy on the NU discord, so then it looked interesting cuz CM Magic Guard + 2 attacks can be actually p tough to switch into and hard to worn down, it also has insta-recovery too. Then the rest was just a typic stall, Mudsdale as a good volt-absorber and rocker, Vaporeon as my wishpasser and goat (again), Xatu as my hazzard control, Weezing as my fighting check and TSpiker (Like, Clefairy is not the best Fighting-type check) and Guzzlord for check stuff such as Mowtom and make my MU vs stuff such as Decidueye easier. It's a little passive tho so you gotta keep pressuring the mons via Knock Off Lord + Worn downing the Clef checks.

1624948781441.png

So I've decided to go with an offensive core of Starmie + Decidueye, as they both can be amazing at worn downing it's own checks. Then I've decided to slap Garbodor as my Spiker and Fighting-type switch-in. CM Sylveon looked like an interesting wincon here, as it can just sit on stuff such as Vap / Mantine if it's checks are worn downed. Flygon Toxic looked interesting here, as I've already had Starmie Rapid Spin (which is supported by Wish Sylveon) and I can start to spread status. Miltank was an idea stoled from Corthius, it can be a neat Heal Beller +S Stealth Rocker + Decidueye/Dhelmise switch-in.

1624948797797.png

Garbodor + Starmie is a powerful core, I've ran the same core on the above's team, so I tried to do another version of the team. Diancie is a good rocker as I've mentioned so I just slapped it, Moonblast is a nice STAB too so it can threaten mons such as Guzzlord. Audino Wish + Knock Off is annoying as hell cuz it can annoy lots of mons, Heal Bell is neat as well, as I was unable to fit Sylv/Vapo here. AV Jah + Scarf Flygon were my last picks, as I wanted a sturdy Steel-Type + a good scarfer + a solid Defogger, and those mons can compress roles on two slots given that they both are pretty good glues.

1624890013266.png

Starmie + Sylveon looked interesting cuz LO Starmie is a pretty reliable sweeper but it can get worn downed given that LO forces it to Recover more often than it'd like, so Sylveon can support it with Wishpass. Drapion SD is just a really reliable wincon and ghost resist. The rest of the mons are hella self-explanatory except that Tauros can be a powerful wallbreaker as well.

1624892981374.png

It's just a cheezy af team. Blastoise + Lazzle is an idea stoled from here and it can work decently I think. So after thinking a lot, I've decided to slap a MONKE here cuz it can work as a nice Blastoise revenge killer and as a good Grassy Terrain enabler with it's access to Knock Off + U-Turn + Grassy Glide. Mudsdale SR just compresses roles here and forms a decent defensive core with Stoise, it also appreciates Grassy Terrain support, too. Comfey Grassy Seed goes brrrr. Scrafty is just such of an annoyance if your team doesn't have a Fairy.

1624899388545.png

Celebi Custap is an idea stoled from the NU's teamdump post from Roxiee, Custap Cele is rly fun cuz it can lure on Stoise and Custap is overall, a fun item imo. Then I've slapped Arcanine as a good Glastrier check with access to Teleport. Then Stunfisk-Galar cuz I wanted a Steel-Type with Stealth Rock, Yawn is fun too. Sylveon CM Moonblast improves my DD Flygon (non-existant mon but just incase if someone brings it). Weezing is a nice Fighting-Type resist and Indeedee-F is my Scarfer. It also brings HWish too so it can make the MUs very annoying (Double HWisher is like, kind of a bless for Sylv ngl).

1624899572554.png

VapoLazzle is like StoiseLazzle but exchanging the Vapo MU with the ability of Wishpass on Sala and check Stoise as well. Mudsdale is just a Ground-Type rocker and ngl it's v good. Diancie Bell cuz I wanted a dark resist and a beller. Drapion SD is a wincon and Scarf Cele can be a cool speed control :3.

1624902557807.png

Weird team cuz I have no hazzards and 3 eevees but hopefully it's ok. Toxicroak SD is actually an amazing wincon which abuses stuff such as Vaporeon. Vapo is just goated and Mowtom is Scarf Defog cuz otherwise I wouldn't have hazzard control. Sylv CM is just my secondary wincon. Sirfetch'd + Espeon Specs looked amazing here cuz they both can support each other as a pretty nice offensive core. A little wackish team but fun at least.

1624905899395.png

Another try for Espeon. Espeon + Kebia Sylv looked nice here cuz Espeon is a REALLY mediocre Fighting-resist and Kebia Sylv ''kind of fixes that''. Escavalier was a fun pick that I've stoled from there (forgot to mention from which post I've stoled it on my first Escav team, sorry), I've already mentioned it's niche above but it's just an annoying mon. Tauros is a fun wallbreaker which also offers Ghost inmunity here. Mowtom Yache has been already explained above and Diancie Mystical Fire is a p fun lure for Steel-types. Building w Espeon ends up on kinda awkward teams but they're fun as hell.

1624908471613.png

Exploud is just a powerful wallbreaker which has the extra bonus of be a ghost-inmunity. Diancie's function here is being the Dark-Type resist, the rocker and lots of more stuff. Flygon Defog is just an already explained pick. Not much to say here aside that Coba Vileplume is actually a rather interesting Fighting-Resist.

1624935910277.png

Frosmoth QD U-Turn is an idea which I've stoled from roxiee's NU teamdump, it kind of lures Steel-Type so I like it. Bronzong is just insane and Vapo as well. Diancie is, again, the Dark-Resist. Flygon Defog DD is weird but it's here cuz Defog helps it to clear hazzards and DD looked fun so I gave it a shot. Braviary's a good Ghost-inmunity and a nice wincon.

1624908497185.png

Bouffalant it's a mon which I stoled and I think that it works, as SubSD sets can handle stuff such as Dhelmise, Decidueye and Mowtom at an extent, it's a good wincon too. Sylv Kebia has been stoled from roxiee like I've said, just a good wishpasser which can handle Drapion and Guzzlord. Bronzong ID BP Skill Swap lures on Vapo and it's overall a decentish tech for stuff such as Water Absorb Mantine as well, Toxic Orb Trick is useful (stoled from roxiee) cuz it can Trick on stuff such as Mantine and perma-poison it (Toxic Orb on Talonflame's very nasty too). Mowtom Scarf is a cool scarfer. Guzzlord Yache is p wonky but ToxTect can check Toise. Mudsdale is just a great Volt-Absorber even tho it's weakish to Mowtom ;w;

1624936099719.png

Rly weirdo team as well but I can say that Toxicroak Scarf kind of works as a ''SD bluff which can end up revenge killing stuff such as Heliolis and Virizion''. Vaporeon + Exploud is an interesting interaction of Wishpasser + Wallbeaker, as Exploud is a good ghost-inmune as I've already said and as such, it appreciates Wishpass. Diancie Rocks has been already explained so w/e. Band Copp kind of 2HKOs most stuff, given that it's a rly good offensive powerhouse with few-to-no-switch-ins. Arctozolt is just a neat pick for beat Vapo reliably given that Toxtricity's too busy being a Revenge Killer, Arctozolt revenge kills stuff too.

1624936747077.png

Vaporeon + Alola Exeggutor is kind of a powerful core given that Vapo is a great wishpasser and AlolaGuttor's a hella powerful wallbreaker. Togedemaru is Lily a neat Scarfer which can revenge kill mons such as Talonflame or Mowtom (mon which also gets walled by Togedemaru), it's a neat Steel-Type with ''Volt absorbing'' perks too. Diancie is a pick which I'm tired to explain so imma skip it. Garbodor's a neat Fighting-Resist and it forms a neat Fighting-Resist core with Talonflame.

1624937650786.png

Tried to make Dhelmise work and it somehow does, it's a neat dual stab mon and Rapid spin is cool too. Vaporeon + Talon + Muds is a p standard core that I think that It's v self-explanatory. Glastrier's a powerful wincon and Bronzong is just the steel.

1624937662666.png

Custap Sylv is kinda interesting ngl cuz it can be a guaranteed switch-in for Sirfetch'd and kind of lures on Salazzle, which is rly neat. Indeedee-F is a cool HWisher Scarf overall which I've slapped cuz I had the prediction that my team was going to be slow as hell without an scarfer (and I was right btw). As about the rest, everything else has been copypasted from another team aside that Silvally-Steel has been stoled from there and it looks like an interesting utility mon so I've decided to give it a try.

1624937796689.png

Scarf Inteleon's a rly good way to speed control bc U-Turn helps it to lure on Vaporeon and switch into Goodra to abuse it. Nothing too weird here aside that Goodra + Braviary forms a rly good offensive core. AV Jah is a good Fairy-Type resist, too.

1624937803888.png

DOUBLE WISH GANG, Vap + Sylv form an interesting double Wish core for semi-stalls, which makes the breaking process through it p hard. Weezing + Xatu form a p nice core vs Fighting-Types. Zong is just the Steel-Type and Flygon is a goat able to act as a good Scarfer.

1624937815717.png

Golurk + Comfey is nice cuz they can form a powerful offensive core. Copperajah can be a neat Fairy-Resist alongside certain weird pick...and that pick is :flareon:, that mon actually packs utility in form to Wish + Heal Bell + Act as a Glastrier ''check'' + Being a ''spread status mon'' with Lava Plume. I do like Mantine too cuz it can abuse most builds of rn.

1624949862863.png

So my attempt on make Alcremie working ended up on a p crazy team ngl, I can explain it tho. Alcremie's just a neat double dancer which I've decided to give a try cuz I was bored of the same formula. Charizard is here over Talonflame cuz I wanted Scorching Sands for lure Dragalge and it's a little more powerful. Ferroseed double hazzard is just an idea stoled from roxiee ngl, it works p well cuz it can be an annoyance for most teams given that it's grass/steel-type allows it to check Flygon too. Flygon is just goat defog user :3. Jellicent Colbur invalidates every single Fighting-Type and it's annoying and Drampa is an idea stoled from Roxiee as well, as I've wanted a cool Ghost inmunity.

So now, I've got some teambuilder stats from this page and I think that review the teambuilder stats (from my builder btw), could be nice for know my ''way to build'' or for do a checkthrough my personal trends.
Legend: [Pokémon: % of all Pokémon (186) | % of all teams (31)]
Vaporeon: 8.065% | 48.387%
Sylveon: 8.065% | 48.387%
Rotom-Mow: 6.452% | 38.710%
Diancie: 5.914% | 35.484%
Flygon: 5.914% | 35.484%
Copperajah: 4.301% | 25.806%
Mudsdale: 4.301% | 25.806%
Bronzong: 4.301% | 25.806%
Garbodor: 3.226% | 19.355%
Guzzlord: 2.151% | 12.903%
Weezing: 2.151% | 12.903%
Indeedee-F: 1.613% | 9.677%
Goodra: 1.613% | 9.677%
Glastrier: 1.613% | 9.677%
Xatu: 1.613% | 9.677%
Drapion: 1.613% | 9.677%
Tauros: 1.613% | 9.677%
Exploud: 1.613% | 9.677%
Comfey: 1.613% | 9.677%
Starmie: 1.613% | 9.677%
Virizion: 1.075% | 6.452%
Mantine: 1.075% | 6.452%
Golurk: 1.075% | 6.452%
Escavalier: 1.075% | 6.452%
Ferroseed: 1.075% | 6.452%
Sirfetch’d: 1.075% | 6.452%
Salazzle: 1.075% | 6.452%
Celebi: 1.075% | 6.452%
Toxicroak: 1.075% | 6.452%
Espeon: 1.075% | 6.452%
Braviary: 1.075% | 6.452%
Talonflame: 1.075% | 6.452%
Heliolisk: 0.538% | 3.226%
Magneton: 0.538% | 3.226%
Tyrantrum: 0.538% | 3.226%
Zoroark: 0.538% | 3.226%
Araquanid: 0.538% | 3.226%
Manectric: 0.538% | 3.226%
Absol: 0.538% | 3.226%
Ninjask: 0.538% | 3.226%
Kingdra: 0.538% | 3.226%
Clefairy: 0.538% | 3.226%
Decidueye: 0.538% | 3.226%
Miltank: 0.538% | 3.226%
Audino: 0.538% | 3.226%
Blastoise: 0.538% | 3.226%
Thwackey: 0.538% | 3.226%
Scrafty: 0.538% | 3.226%
Arcanine: 0.538% | 3.226%
Stunfisk-Galar: 0.538% | 3.226%
Vileplume: 0.538% | 3.226%
Bouffalant: 0.538% | 3.226%
Frosmoth: 0.538% | 3.226%
Druddigon: 0.538% | 3.226%
Arctozolt: 0.538% | 3.226%
Exeggutor-Alola: 0.538% | 3.226%
Togedemaru: 0.538% | 3.226%
Dhelmise: 0.538% | 3.226%
Silvally-Steel: 0.538% | 3.226%
Inteleon: 0.538% | 3.226%
Flareon: 0.538% | 3.226%
Alcremie: 0.538% | 3.226%
Charizard: 0.538% | 3.226%
Jellicent: 0.538% | 3.226%
Drampa: 0.538% | 3.226%

Personal trends which I've noted:
:ss/vaporeon: This mon is the most used mon on my teambuilder (along Sylv) and for a good reason, because Vaporeon is actually a mon which you can easily slap with most mons, Water Absorb + Big Wishes are just pretty great tbh, making this mon, imo, one, if not the best Defensive glue on the tier.
:ss/sylveon: :ss/diancie: :ss/comfey: :ss/clefairy: :ss/alcremie: Actually, as you guys may realized, a really big portion of my teams pack fairies, they're so splashable bc their typing is rly helpful. On this team dump the Fairy which had the biggest usage was Sylveon, cuz I've been experimenting with lots of creative sets (Some of them aren't my sets but some of those sets are Custap, Wish Kebia, CM Snore and Specs). Diancie is p great too cuz it can be paired along Vapo and form a great core. Comfey is, while a little more niche, a good mon cuz it stops Blastoise from sweeping. Clefairy deserves an special mention (s/o expulso again lol) cuz Magic Guard CM is p powerful as I've already explained above. Alcremie Aroma Veil Double Dance is p annoying too.
:ss/rotom-mow: :ss/flygon: Those mons are p common already, but I think that they deserve a mention cuz Rotom-Mow specially, has been used mainly with Yache Berry or Scarf on most of my teams (aside SubNP which works rly well too, s/o Pokeslice again). Flygon Roost Defog DD deserves a mention too.
:ss/espeon: :ss/indeedee-f: Two creative mons which look decent rn. Indeedee-F is a decentish speed control with ghost-inmunity (tho it doesn't stop them for sweeping, just switches into a predicted ghost move). Espeon on other hand is just rly powerful and relatively fast overall, Magic Bounce is a good ability as well.
:ss/exploud: THE ghost counter and a rly powerful wallbreaker overall.
:ss/garbodor: :ss/weezing: I've been seeing an uptick on usage on those mons on my teams cuz they've been on the rise given the Fighting-Types popularity and their ability to check them. Spikes/Tspikes is rly valuable too.
:ss/ferroseed: It only has been used on two teams., but good mon notheless! It's a good rocker and it may work as a spiker.
:ss/goodra: Dani_YSB already explained about this one on NU VR so s/o him but I think that this mon's a p great Balance abuser cuz it learns Iron Tail + Thunder combo which can be overall, rly annoying to deal with.
:ss/tyrantrum: :ss/zoroark: I built around them less than I'd would liked to, but they're just awkward to build around, however, they're like, high risk high reward so it's okay ig.
:ss/everything-else: EVERYTHING IS FUN HERE (I think) :D.

Well, hope you guys liked this team dump pre-shifts, pce!

Attachments

Last edited:
I'm just going to share all my teams before they die (s/o Roxiee and Corthius for the idea)
If you're too lazy and you don't wanna read the whole post, then here's the paste of all pastes (I've stoled this idea from this post)
The Paste Dump!
Well, now let's go through every single team (for the pokepaste you can go to the team dump).
View attachment 353161
So, I was checking through the NU team dump and I've saw this, CM Stone Edge Viriz looked really interesting as a Talon lure, most people coulda expected SD Stone Edge, but not necessarily CM Stone Edge, making it such of a threat for Vapo + Talon builds (which aren't that uncommon tbh). I've added Copp + Diancie + Vaporeon as a typic defensive backbone, which provides a Wishpasser, a Fairy Resist and a Stealth Rocker on what slot (ofc those are only the main advantages of Vapo/Copp/Diancie). Then I've slapped a Flygon as a Defogger + A ground and electric resist. From there my MU vs Toise was rly wack, as I had Vapo Bell so I had no way to beat Blastoise at all (WishTect constantly is a good way to check it but it's abusable as hell), so Heliolisk was here as a secondary Stoise check. My MU vs Fetch'd and Virizion is wack as hell tho but Fetch'd is manageable via trying to put it into Volt Switch / TBolt Heliolisk range and Virizion is just uncommon and we can narrowly avoid it from switching via pressuring it w Rocky Helmet Flygon, Rocks and even Moonblast Diancie until it gets into Hyper Voice Lisk range.

View attachment 353162
Magneton (I've stealed the spread from the NU teambuilding lab) + CM Sylv (idea stealed from roxiee, team charm, kink and adrift) + Indeedee-F looked interesting so I've decided to give it a shot (it actually can pull stuff). Goodra is just another mon which appreciates Magneton for wear down mons such as Heatproof Zong or even Jah. Mantine + Mudsdale form my core of Defogger + Rocker + Ground Inmunity + Volt Switch Inmunity on two slots, making the MUs vs mons such as Flygon (ironic or not, Mudsdale can actually handle this mon), Heliolisk and Lurk (actually is possible to scout it via Protect + Mantine + Indeedee), making this team overall way more enjoyable, as for the threats, well, I don't find a mon unbeteable here (nor I do on the first team tho) but prob Specs Sylv can be annoying cuz I rely on Magneton as my fairy resist.

View attachment 353163
Golurk looked nice as a fun breaker which can tear apart lots of balances so I've decided to start with that. Bronzong was my choice for a rocker, I'm running Colbur Zong cuz Drapion can outrun this team otherwise and ID BP Colbur can lure on it. Mowtom Yache is rly fun as a Stoise lure (stoled from roxiee) given that we rely on Bell Vap as a check. Garbodor itemless cuz I like to have a secondary check for Decidueye and Drapion, I'm running Garbo as my fighting-resist as well. Vaporeon it's a rly neat Wishpasser (s/o Pokeslice for introduce me into this thing lmao) and CM Sylv is the idea which I've stoled from roxiee, team charm, kink and adrift (it works as a nice wincon tho). I kinda find Salazzle threatning if Vapo dies but it's not like, an unplayable MU, just a hard one if Vapo dies.

View attachment 353164
Zoro + Tyrantrum is an idea which Corthius explained on a discord server (not sure if the creator of the server wants me mentioning the name), it actually works bc Tyrantrum + Zoroark can beat it's own checks pretty nicely. From there the building was really, really awkward, so I've slapped a Vaporeon, which is the actual goat :3. Mudsdale is my electric inmunity and Stealth rocker like on the other teams. Escavalier can be pretty annoying because Knock Off + Iron Head + ProTox can be kinda annoying to switch-in specially given that it has a decentish bulk. Rotom-Mow Yache Berry worked nicely as my last mon cuz I needed a Stoise lure again. Kingdra kind of 6-0s this if we give breathing room to it, tho it doesn't switch-in reliably to any mon that isn't Vapo sooo.

View attachment 353165
SubSD Glastrier it's a nice wincon cuz it can be really fat and hard to switch-in into overall. Then I slapped Kebia Sylv (idea stoled by roxiee again) because I wanted a decent Fighting Resist which were also able to wishpass, it also checks Drapion (beats it 1v1) and can be a decent lure for Toxicroak if Toxicroak were chipped already. Washtom, on this time Scarf, comes out as the speed control of the team that can outrun a good amount of mons. Then I needed a Stoise check and a good Vapo abuser, so that's how I came out with Araquanid (another idea stoled by roxiee and by Corthius as well), as SubToxic can be hard as hell to switch-in and it can decently handle Glastrier too (like, not the best check of Glast but that's why I've slapped Hyper Voice on Sylv as well :3). Flygon + Jah is just a rly good defensive backbone ngl. Opposing Glastriers are annoying but Hyper Voice Sylv + Araq should keep it in control.

View attachment 353478
Sylveon + Mowtom (s/o Pokeslice for both sets) form a pretty good offensive core, as they both can deal with it's own checks, as Sylv Specs kind of breaks through almost everything (even Heatproof Zong can get teched by Shadow Ball). Then I just slapped a typic defensive core of Guzzlord + Vape + Weez + Zonger, only interesting thing here is that Lord is running Yache Berry Dragon Tail cuz Blastoise's annoying as fuck. Blastoise is still threatning for this team even tho it's not that unplayable, my MU vs CM Sylveon can be a little wonky as well.

View attachment 353476
SubCM Sylv + Vapo is a core which I invented with Pokeslice a while ago, the idea of this core is use Sylv Offensive and Vapo as the goated Wisher. SubCM Sylv has that EV Spread cuz it can outspeed Dragalge Modest Full Speed and Moonblast Sylveon doesn't break the sub neither, so it can be a really good abuser for balances. Then I've added Garbo cuz Sylv isn't a that reliable Fighting-type switch-in and Garbo brings Spikes too. Manectric was an idea which I've stoled from here, as it can be a pretty nice Volt absorber and Specs user too. Flygon is just a great defogger and ground/electric-inmune. Virizion Yache Berry is a nice wincon which can beat Toise.

View attachment 353474
I've stoled the base from Roxiee but I've made some tweaks for not make it a copypaste. Garbo TSpikes + Xatu is interesting bc nobody'll expect Garbo TSpiking and Xatu Magic Bounce can be annoying as hell too, so not much to say here.

View attachment 353472
Tbf I kind of find this team weird, but it can actually work ig. Sylveon has Wish + Yawn cuz it can stop setup sweepers such as Blastoise (if Mowtom Yache is dead), NP Mowtom or force out checks such as Jah. Then not much to say here aside that ProtectBell can be kinda good on Diancie on the right team. Drapion SD is a great wincon and Flygon a great Speed control too. I've thought on Vapo over Sylv here but I don't want to see Sirfetch'd running over my team by just clicking CC.

View attachment 353497
Tauros looked like a rly good offensive powerhouse to me so I decided to give it a shot. Then Goodra appeared as a nice option to stop Vapo and lure Diancie for it (like, Tauros doesn't appreciate to switch-in and have to eat a Body Press). Then I've ran a wonky Diancie set cuz I liked the idea of a full Vapo lure here. Vaporeon is just a goat as I've said and it can pass wishes. So then I've slapped Glastrier as a wincon and Jask as a secondary one for stop fighting-types as well. Sirfetch'd kind of runs over this team but Ninjask can try to beat it if well played. I also have no hazzard control which is annoying af.

View attachment 353498
Random team but I still like it somehow. Exploud + Comfey + Kingdra looked rly interesting cuz those mons can be really dangerous to switch into, specially when they worn-down their each checks. Then I've decided to go with Jah + Flygon as my core of Defogger + Rocker and they're good defensive mons overall. Sirfetch'd is just another broken wallbreaker so I've decided to give it a shot.

View attachment 353499
So I've saw Expulso talking about Clefairy on the NU discord, so then it looked interesting cuz CM Magic Guard + 2 attacks can be actually p tough to switch into and hard to worn down, it also has insta-recovery too. Then the rest was just a typic stall, Mudsdale as a good volt-absorber and rocker, Vaporeon as my wishpasser and goat (again), Xatu as my hazzard control, Weezing as my fighting check and TSpiker (Like, Clefairy is not the best Fighting-type check) and Guzzlord for check stuff such as Mowtom and make my MU vs stuff such as Decidueye easier. It's a little passive tho so you gotta keep pressuring the mons via Knock Off Lord + Worn downing the Clef checks.

View attachment 353500
So I've decided to go with an offensive core of Starmie + Decidueye, as they both can be amazing at worn downing it's own checks. Then I've decided to slap Garbodor as my Spiker and Fighting-type switch-in. CM Sylveon looked like an interesting wincon here, as it can just sit on stuff such as Vap / Mantine if it's checks are worn downed. Flygon Toxic looked interesting here, as I've already had Starmie Rapid Spin (which is supported by Wish Sylveon) and I can start to spread status. Miltank was an idea stoled from Corthius, it can be a neat Heal Beller +S Stealth Rocker + Decidueye/Dhelmise switch-in.

View attachment 353501
Garbodor + Starmie is a powerful core, I've ran the same core on the above's team, so I tried to do another version of the team. Diancie is a good rocker as I've mentioned so I just slapped it, Moonblast is a nice STAB too so it can threaten mons such as Guzzlord. Audino Wish + Knock Off is annoying as hell cuz it can annoy lots of mons, Heal Bell is neat as well, as I was unable to fit Sylv/Vapo here. AV Jah + Scarf Flygon were my last picks, as I wanted a sturdy Steel-Type + a good scarfer + a solid Defogger, and those mons can compress roles on two slots given that they both are pretty good glues.

View attachment 353167
Starmie + Sylveon looked interesting cuz LO Starmie is a pretty reliable sweeper but it can get worn downed given that LO forces it to Recover more often than it'd like, so Sylveon can support it with Wishpass. Drapion SD is just a really reliable wincon and ghost resist. The rest of the mons are hella self-explanatory except that Tauros can be a powerful wallbreaker as well.

View attachment 353174
It's just a cheezy af team. Blastoise + Lazzle is an idea stoled from here and it can work decently I think. So after thinking a lot, I've decided to slap a MONKE here cuz it can work as a nice Blastoise revenge killer and as a good Grassy Terrain enabler with it's access to Knock Off + U-Turn + Grassy Glide. Mudsdale SR just compresses roles here and forms a decent defensive core with Stoise, it also appreciates Grassy Terrain support, too. Comfey Grassy Seed goes brrrr. Scrafty is just such of an annoyance if your team doesn't have a Fairy.

View attachment 353189
Celebi Custap is an idea stoled from the NU's teamdump post from Roxiee, Custap Cele is rly fun cuz it can lure on Stoise and Custap is overall, a fun item imo. Then I've slapped Arcanine as a good Glastrier check with access to Teleport. Then Stunfisk-Galar cuz I wanted a Steel-Type with Stealth Rock, Yawn is fun too. Sylveon CM Moonblast improves my DD Flygon (non-existant mon but just incase if someone brings it). Weezing is a nice Fighting-Type resist and Indeedee-F is my Scarfer. It also brings HWish too so it can make the MUs very annoying (Double HWisher is like, kind of a bless for Sylv ngl).

View attachment 353190
VapoLazzle is like StoiseLazzle but exchanging the Vapo MU with the ability of Wishpass on Sala and check Stoise as well. Mudsdale is just a Ground-Type rocker and ngl it's v good. Diancie Bell cuz I wanted a dark resist and a beller. Drapion SD is a wincon and Scarf Cele can be a cool speed control :3.

View attachment 353199
Weird team cuz I have no hazzards and 3 eevees but hopefully it's ok. Toxicroak SD is actually an amazing wincon which abuses stuff such as Vaporeon. Vapo is just goated and Mowtom is Scarf Defog cuz otherwise I wouldn't have hazzard control. Sylv CM is just my secondary wincon. Sirfetch'd + Espeon Specs looked amazing here cuz they both can support each other as a pretty nice offensive core. A little wackish team but fun at least.

View attachment 353281
Another try for Espeon. Espeon + Kebia Sylv looked nice here cuz Espeon is a REALLY mediocre Fighting-resist and Kebia Sylv ''kind of fixes that''. Escavalier was a fun pick that I've stoled from there (forgot to mention from which post I've stoled it on my first Escav team, sorry), I've already mentioned it's niche above but it's just an annoying mon. Tauros is a fun wallbreaker which also offers Ghost inmunity here. Mowtom Yache has been already explained above and Diancie Mystical Fire is a p fun lure for Steel-types. Building w Espeon ends up on kinda awkward teams but they're fun as hell.

View attachment 353290
Exploud is just a powerful wallbreaker which has the extra bonus of be a ghost-inmunity. Diancie's function here is being the Dark-Type resist, the rocker and lots of more stuff. Flygon Defog is just an already explained pick. Not much to say here aside that Coba Vileplume is actually a rather interesting Fighting-Resist.

View attachment 353402
Frosmoth QD U-Turn is an idea which I've stoled from roxiee's NU teamdump, it kind of lures Steel-Type so I like it. Bronzong is just insane and Vapo as well. Diancie is, again, the Dark-Resist. Flygon Defog DD is weird but it's here cuz Defog helps it to clear hazzards and DD looked fun so I gave it a shot. Braviary's a good Ghost-inmunity and a nice wincon.

View attachment 353291
Bouffalant it's a mon which I stoled and I think that it works, as SubSD sets can handle stuff such as Dhelmise, Decidueye and Mowtom at an extent, it's a good wincon too. Sylv Kebia has been stoled from roxiee like I've said, just a good wishpasser which can handle Drapion and Guzzlord. Bronzong ID BP Skill Swap lures on Vapo and it's overall a decentish tech for stuff such as Water Absorb Mantine as well, Toxic Orb Trick is useful (stoled from roxiee) cuz it can Trick on stuff such as Mantine and perma-poison it (Toxic Orb on Talonflame's very nasty too). Mowtom Scarf is a cool scarfer. Guzzlord Yache is p wonky but ToxTect can check Toise. Mudsdale is just a great Volt-Absorber even tho it's weakish to Mowtom ;w;

View attachment 353404
Rly weirdo team as well but I can say that Toxicroak Scarf kind of works as a ''SD bluff which can end up revenge killing stuff such as Heliolis and Virizion''. Vaporeon + Exploud is an interesting interaction of Wishpasser + Wallbeaker, as Exploud is a good ghost-inmune as I've already said and as such, it appreciates Wishpass. Diancie Rocks has been already explained so w/e. Band Copp kind of 2HKOs most stuff, given that it's a rly good offensive powerhouse with few-to-no-switch-ins. Arctozolt is just a neat pick for beat Vapo reliably given that Toxtricity's too busy being a Revenge Killer, Arctozolt revenge kills stuff too.

View attachment 353405
Vaporeon + Alola Exeggutor is kind of a powerful core given that Vapo is a great wishpasser and AlolaGuttor's a hella powerful wallbreaker. Togedemaru is Lily a neat Scarfer which can revenge kill mons such as Talonflame or Mowtom (mon which also gets walled by Togedemaru), it's a neat Steel-Type with ''Volt absorbing'' perks too. Diancie is a pick which I'm tired to explain so imma skip it. Garbodor's a neat Fighting-Resist and it forms a neat Fighting-Resist core with Talonflame.

View attachment 353408
Tried to make Dhelmise work and it somehow does, it's a neat dual stab mon and Rapid spin is cool too. Vaporeon + Talon + Muds is a p standard core that I think that It's v self-explanatory. Glastrier's a powerful wincon and Bronzong is just the steel.

View attachment 353409
Custap Sylv is kinda interesting ngl cuz it can be a guaranteed switch-in for Sirfetch'd and kind of lures on Salazzle, which is rly neat. Indeedee-F is a cool HWisher Scarf overall which I've slapped cuz I had the prediction that my team was going to be slow as hell without an scarfer (and I was right btw). As about the rest, everything else has been copypasted from another team aside that Silvally-Steel has been stoled from there and it looks like an interesting utility mon so I've decided to give it a try.

View attachment 353410
Scarf Inteleon's a rly good way to speed control bc U-Turn helps it to lure on Vaporeon and switch into Goodra to abuse it. Nothing too weird here aside that Goodra + Braviary forms a rly good offensive core. AV Jah is a good Fairy-Type resist, too.

View attachment 353411
DOUBLE WISH GANG, Vap + Sylv form an interesting double Wish core for semi-stalls, which makes the breaking process through it p hard. Weezing + Xatu form a p nice core vs Fighting-Types. Zong is just the Steel-Type and Flygon is a goat able to act as a good Scarfer.

View attachment 353412
Golurk + Comfey is nice cuz they can form a powerful offensive core. Copperajah can be a neat Fairy-Resist alongside certain weird pick...and that pick is :flareon:, that mon actually packs utility in form to Wish + Heal Bell + Act as a Glastrier ''check'' + Being a ''spread status mon'' with Lava Plume. I do like Mantine too cuz it can abuse most builds of rn.

View attachment 353544
So my attempt on make Alcremie working ended up on a p crazy team ngl, I can explain it tho. Alcremie's just a neat double dancer which I've decided to give a try cuz I was bored of the same formula. Charizard is here over Talonflame cuz I wanted Scorching Sands for lure Dragalge and it's a little more powerful. Ferroseed double hazzard is just an idea stoled from roxiee ngl, it works p well cuz it can be an annoyance for most teams given that it's grass/steel-type allows it to check Flygon too. Flygon is just goat defog user :3. Jellicent Colbur invalidates every single Fighting-Type and it's annoying and Drampa is an idea stoled from Roxiee as well, as I've wanted a cool Ghost inmunity.

So now, I've got some teambuilder stats from this page and I think that review the teambuilder stats (from my builder btw), could be nice for know my ''way to build'' or for do a checkthrough my personal trends.
Legend: [Pokémon: % of all Pokémon (186) | % of all teams (31)]
Vaporeon: 8.065% | 48.387%
Sylveon: 8.065% | 48.387%
Rotom-Mow: 6.452% | 38.710%
Diancie: 5.914% | 35.484%
Flygon: 5.914% | 35.484%
Copperajah: 4.301% | 25.806%
Mudsdale: 4.301% | 25.806%
Bronzong: 4.301% | 25.806%
Garbodor: 3.226% | 19.355%
Guzzlord: 2.151% | 12.903%
Weezing: 2.151% | 12.903%
Indeedee-F: 1.613% | 9.677%
Goodra: 1.613% | 9.677%
Glastrier: 1.613% | 9.677%
Xatu: 1.613% | 9.677%
Drapion: 1.613% | 9.677%
Tauros: 1.613% | 9.677%
Exploud: 1.613% | 9.677%
Comfey: 1.613% | 9.677%
Starmie: 1.613% | 9.677%
Virizion: 1.075% | 6.452%
Mantine: 1.075% | 6.452%
Golurk: 1.075% | 6.452%
Escavalier: 1.075% | 6.452%
Ferroseed: 1.075% | 6.452%
Sirfetch’d: 1.075% | 6.452%
Salazzle: 1.075% | 6.452%
Celebi: 1.075% | 6.452%
Toxicroak: 1.075% | 6.452%
Espeon: 1.075% | 6.452%
Braviary: 1.075% | 6.452%
Talonflame: 1.075% | 6.452%
Heliolisk: 0.538% | 3.226%
Magneton: 0.538% | 3.226%
Tyrantrum: 0.538% | 3.226%
Zoroark: 0.538% | 3.226%
Araquanid: 0.538% | 3.226%
Manectric: 0.538% | 3.226%
Absol: 0.538% | 3.226%
Ninjask: 0.538% | 3.226%
Kingdra: 0.538% | 3.226%
Clefairy: 0.538% | 3.226%
Decidueye: 0.538% | 3.226%
Miltank: 0.538% | 3.226%
Audino: 0.538% | 3.226%
Blastoise: 0.538% | 3.226%
Thwackey: 0.538% | 3.226%
Scrafty: 0.538% | 3.226%
Arcanine: 0.538% | 3.226%
Stunfisk-Galar: 0.538% | 3.226%
Vileplume: 0.538% | 3.226%
Bouffalant: 0.538% | 3.226%
Frosmoth: 0.538% | 3.226%
Druddigon: 0.538% | 3.226%
Arctozolt: 0.538% | 3.226%
Exeggutor-Alola: 0.538% | 3.226%
Togedemaru: 0.538% | 3.226%
Dhelmise: 0.538% | 3.226%
Silvally-Steel: 0.538% | 3.226%
Inteleon: 0.538% | 3.226%
Flareon: 0.538% | 3.226%
Alcremie: 0.538% | 3.226%
Charizard: 0.538% | 3.226%
Jellicent: 0.538% | 3.226%
Drampa: 0.538% | 3.226%

Personal trends which I've noted:
:ss/vaporeon: This mon is the most used mon on my teambuilder (along Sylv) and for a good reason, because Vaporeon is actually a mon which you can easily slap with most mons, Water Absorb + Big Wishes are just pretty great tbh, making this mon, imo, one, if not the best Defensive glue on the tier.
:ss/sylveon: :ss/diancie: :ss/comfey: :ss/clefairy: :ss/alcremie: Actually, as you guys may realized, a really big portion of my teams pack fairies, they're so splashable bc their typing is rly helpful. On this team dump the Fairy which had the biggest usage was Sylveon, cuz I've been experimenting with lots of creative sets (Some of them aren't my sets but some of those sets are Custap, Wish Kebia, CM Snore and Specs). Diancie is p great too cuz it can be paired along Vapo and form a great core. Comfey is, while a little more niche, a good mon cuz it stops Blastoise from sweeping. Clefairy deserves an special mention (s/o expulso again lol) cuz Magic Guard CM is p powerful as I've already explained above. Alcremie Aroma Veil Double Dance is p annoying too.
:ss/rotom-mow: :ss/flygon: Those mons are p common already, but I think that they deserve a mention cuz Rotom-Mow specially, has been used mainly with Yache Berry or Scarf on most of my teams (aside SubNP which works rly well too, s/o Pokeslice again). Flygon Roost Defog DD deserves a mention too.
:ss/espeon: :ss/indeedee-f: Two creative mons which look decent rn. Indeedee-F is a decentish speed control with ghost-inmunity (tho it doesn't stop them for sweeping, just switches into a predicted ghost move). Espeon on other hand is just rly powerful and relatively fast overall, Magic Bounce is a good ability as well.
:ss/exploud: THE ghost counter and a rly powerful wallbreaker overall.
:ss/garbodor: :ss/weezing: I've been seeing an uptick on usage on those mons on my teams cuz they've been on the rise given the Fighting-Types popularity and their ability to check them. Spikes/Tspikes is rly valuable too.
:ss/ferroseed: It only has been used on two teams., but good mon notheless! It's a good rocker and it may work as a spiker.
:ss/goodra: Dani_YSB already explained about this one on NU VR so s/o him but I think that this mon's a p great Balance abuser cuz it learns Iron Tail + Thunder combo which can be overall, rly annoying to deal with.
:ss/tyrantrum: :ss/zoroark: I built around them less than I'd would liked to, but they're just awkward to build around, however, they're like, high risk high reward so it's okay ig.
:ss/everything-else: EVERYTHING IS FUN HERE (I think) :D.

Well, hope you guys liked this team dump pre-shifts, pce!
Love this post scorbunnys! You've inspired me to post about a team I made fairly recently revolving around a strat I am most familiar with, aka Future Sight.

:ss/goodra: :ss/mudsdale: :ss/xatu: :ss/sirfetch :ss/sneasel: :ss/talonflame:
Click team above for the paste ^^^^^^

:ss/goodra: is my Shell Smash Blastoise check. After I kept running into it and losing, I decided to slap Vest Goodra to check it, and has worked every match. It boasts a great movepool, which allows it to function as a special wall while exerting offensive pressure.

:ss/mudsdale: is my volt immunity, physical tank, and rocker. Mudsdale can block the opp's momentum while helping the team gain momentum simultaneously, making it an all-around great pick.

:ss/xatu: is a backbone to the team. Being a mon who can use Future Sight, slow pivot, has reliable recovery, and repel status and hazards with Magic Bounce, Xatu has it all and is essential for the team. Xatu's blessed with the godly Psychic/Flying typing and physdef investment to check the slew of Fighting types rampaging the tier. The purpose is to use FS and pivot out to either Sneasel or Sirfetch'd to abuse the hell out of it.

:ss/sirfetch is one of the two FS abusers on the team. Sirfetch'd holds a Leek so it isn't choicelocked, and can consistently switch to different moves to threaten various mons while gaining an attack boost. This is easily the best and most consistent mon on the team, never failing to put a dent in the opp's team (even without FS support!) and sometimes winning on preview. FS + Sirfetch'd has pretty much has no switch ins, making it a potentially busted pick for the team and the tier in general.

:ss/sneasel: is the other FS abuser on the team. Sneasel's an unusual pick, as it's not ranked very high and isn't very common in general, but as an OU player, with FS + Weavile being a great strat, with Weavile easily being a top 10 mon, I decided to take my knowledge down to NU and see how FS + Sneasel went. Sneasel's not as reliable unfortunately, but is nonetheless a big threat, utilizing Knock Off to severely cripple mons like Talonflame who hate losing their Boots, and having Low Kick to deal with heavy steels like Copperajah. Sneasel does need lots of support to function perfectly, but it's def worth it in the end.

:ss/talonflame: is the last mon on the team. Talonflame serves as a ground immunity, physical deterrent, and defogger. Flame Body prevents physical mons from endlessly spamming their contact moves, and if they don't get burned by it they can get hit by a Wisp. Talonflame's reliable due to its extremely high speed and wide array of utility at its disposal.

Hope you guys like this team, I didn't work that hard on it, but it would still be appreciated if people realized that Sneasel is good tried this team out.

RIP FLYGON, A CELEBRATION OF LIFE

:SS/DUSKULL: :SS/FLYGON: :SS/SHUPPET:

So imma just steal Corthius and roxiee's idea and do a review of my most recent Flygon teams since it is most likely gonna be taken by RU tomorrow.

CM + Kee Berry Uxie
:uxie: :sirfetch :drapion: :jellicent: :heliolisk: :flygon:

I've been really into Uxie these last couple of weeks and this is my favourite set so far. It absolutely demolishes unprepared teams with little support required and finds easy setup opportunities against common metagame trends. Sirfetch'd is also just super dummy and spammy (two of my three favourite qualities).

Decidu:eyes:
CB: :decidueye: :drapion: :vaporeon: :bronzong: :talonflame: :flygon:
CSp: :decidueye: :drapion: :vaporeon: :bronzong: :talonflame: :flygon:

I initially wanted to build around CB Decidueye cause I think that mon's pretty heat. It can generally punish fat balances extremely well and is just easy to get value out of. I opted for Spirit Shackle over Poltergeist mainly for free Knock Offs without having to worry late-game but also because it just bops unaware "checks" like Vileplume on the switch-in.
Then I just made a version of the owl wearing spectacles cause why not. I already had Toxic Spikes so uhh...?

Inteleon + Magneton
:inteleon: :guzzlord: :magneton: :flygon: :garbodor: :escavalier:

This one is pretty cool, it was featured on a pokeaim video too. Got me to top ladder on some alt I've already forgotten, so it must be nice, right?... RIGHT?! Inteleon is pretty underrated, I love its speed tier and Magneton is super good at trapping those pesky steels and getting chip all around.

FS Xatu + Sirfetch'd
:sirfetch :xatu: :drapion: :copperajah: :vaporeon: :flygon:

Dumb strats with Teleport and Sirfetch'd. Pretty standard.

DD Scrafty
:scrafty: :guzzlord: :garbodor: :bronzong: :mantine: :flygon:

Dark spam just because I wanted to use DD Scrafty. Not gonna lie, it kinda sucks mostly because you have to rely on those inaccurate Iron Tails to reliably punish the pesky fairies roaming around. But it is just fun when it works lol. Also made me appreciate Mantine a whole lot more.

GOAT Zweilous
:zweilous: :flygon: :inteleon: :vaporeon: :bronzong: :talonflame:
:guzzlord: :flygon: :inteleon: :vaporeon: :bronzong: :talonflame:

My third favourite quality on a mon: HEAT.
ZWEILOUS IS BETTER THAN GUZZLORD, DON'T @ ME. IT JUST IS.
But if you wanna go for standard stuff just, uhh... Use the Guzzlord one below.

Flygon is leaving in less than 24 hours from the time of writing this post, and I just got knocked out of NULT. I think it's the perfect time to dump some of the teams I built/used over the past couple months. Click sprites for the team pastes

1625107380289.png1625107358026.png
This team was inspired by Skankovich's PU team that they used to get to PU #1. The Pokemon I wanted to use was Lunatone, who at the time I thought was a semi-decent Salazzle answer. Future sight from it hits surprisingly hard, and can help further support the other Pokemon on the team, such as the fighting types and Stunfisk. The rest of the team is pretty simple. The fighting and general physical check on the team is Weezing, with Guzzlord acting as somewhat of a special sponge. I opted for special Guzzlord to better help the ID Bronzong matchup as well as to annoy Vileplumes, who would otherwise be a little bit of a nuissance for the team. Guzzlord also checks Starmie, who would otherwise 6-0 the rest of the team. Toxicroak is a really nice pick, able to check things such as Vaporeon and Blastoise who the team would struggle with otherwise. Passimian rounds the team out, acting as speed control and benifits from the FS support from Lunatone. Team will get a lot better following Flygon's exit from the tier imo. As it means one less U-turner and defogger that can beat fisk/lunatone/croak

This team was actually built a couple months ago, but has been successful all throughout. Earing me a spot in NULT and also winning a few tournament games. I wanted to build with Exploud + spikes (inspired by RU roserade + toxricity). Exploud is the main offensive breaker on the team, with the rest supporting it. Xatu is an excellent pairing, allowing it to essentially invalidate most Bronzongs and forcing chip on things such as Copperajah. Garbador is here for the spike support, as well as being an additional fighting check incase they ever come in on Guzzlord and whotnot. Bronzong is here for those powerful special breakers, as well as being the SR setter of the team. Heavy slam is chosen to bypass a boosted Diancie. Heliolisk rounds out the team, acting as a scarfer and being able to destroy HO (only screens, sucks vs the others)

1625120135448.png
After seeing Test Techles's success with CM Uxie, I knew I wanted to try it out myself. Uxie was of course the mon I wanted to build around, being a somewhat standard CM set. Flygon was the next pick of choice, as I needed some way of beating Drapion and dark types in general. AV Escav is a little unpopular nowadays, but worked pretty well for me when testing the team on ladder. Diancie is the SR setter and cleric. Making Vaporeon a roar set to block setup sweepers trying to take advantage of Vaporeon. Passimian closes the team off and acts as a form of speed control and adds more offensive pressure to this otherwise slow and weak team.

Wanted to build using Golurk since it's a mon that I usually don't use often. I began with banded Golurk (though spell tag might be better) and built from there. I used rocks Celebi as I wanted to try out ID Bronzong (also a mon I haven't rly used much). Itemless is to be able to switch into Poltergeist users, energy ball for a better Vapes matchup. Diancie is fairly standard, provides some heal beall support and also checks Exploud and fighters. Flygon is there for the electric immunity as well as being able to pivot on things like Xatu and Bronzong to bring Golurk in. Heliolisk provides speed control and a last minute ghost immunity.

After seeing Rabia's VR post and seeing the tree get ranked, I knew I had to give it a try. I first started with Alolan Eggy (the star of the show) and built from there. Garbodor is there for extra protection vs Sirfetch'd and Machamp, who would otherwise be able to outspeed and revenge Eggy. Bronzong, similarly is there to aid against Exploud and Sylveon who would do the same as the fighters. Xatu is there to wall Bronzong and as a pivot, with Flygon acting simiarly but as a switch-in to ghosts and Drapion. Tyrantrum is my scarfer of choice to 1. Hopefully chip Bronzong and other steels for Eggy to cause destruction and 2. to hopefully lure grounds like Mudsdale for Eggy to take advantage of. Overall very fun team to use!

SUPER standard team but anyways. It utilizes two very potent breakers, Guzzlord and Starmie with the rest of the team helping to support. Super self explanatory for most of the sets and such, not much to say lol. Xatu pivots in and out on steels, Guzzlord too. Rotom compliments the things that Starmie can't handle by itself such as Vaporeon. With teammates such as Flygon acting as aid vs Drapion, who would otherwise be a very potent threat to the team.

1625118742641.png
Inspired by Nat's RU team. Bronzong is the SR setter of the team, the Exploud, Dragon, Fairy check, and is just an all around great sponge and scouter. Specs Sylveon is an extremely powerful breaker, supported even further with the help of Garbador's spikes. Itemless dhelmise provides a poltergeist immunity, with earthquake being able to lure Drapion, who would otherwise be a huge threat for this team. Ditto is a weird scarfer for many teams, but works for this team. It's able to be super clutch sometimes, acting as an anti-HO mon and being able to soft check things like Rotom-C and scout. Omastar finishes the team off and acts as a late-game sweeper/cleaner.

1625119382404.png 1625119442311.png
One of my all time favorite teams to date. This was built around a month back when I wanted to use Absol. Quickly, I began adding other Pokemon that I wanted to use, such as Thwackey and Stunfisk, with the Stunfisk set being inspired by pokemonisfun's UU Stunfisk set I saw during his Ladder Tour run. Absol is super potent, especially when paired with something like tspike, chipping checks such as Mudsdale and Sylveon extremely easily. I opted for CB Thwackey for the extra damage, with Diancie there for Heal Bell support incase Talonflame ever burns a member of the team. Stunfisk acts as a check to things like Tyrantrum, Heliolisk, and in general just there as a sponge and general annoyance. Weezing is itemless and spdef to better handle things such as Specs Sylveon and Poltergeist users

1625120689874.png 1625120812032.png
One or two months ago I went up against Phantomistix and saw they had a really unique lead Aggron set. It got me thinking, and inspired me to create this really awful HO team. Aggron is of course, the lead of this team and aims to hopefully land a strong endeavor onto the opposing team. Xatu is the next mon, and has Colbur berry to better handle Drapion, who would otherwise be quite a nuisance for this team. The rest of the team is pretty unorthodox, featuring Meteor Beam Diancie and Vikavolt, both pretty uncommon picks. Peaked at around 1500~ it's honestly a pretty gimmicky team, and some of the sets could use a little adjusting. But is otherwise really fun and I expect it to get better with the departure of Flygon.

Last edited:
Quagsire @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Recover

Vikavolt @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
- Bug Buzz
- Thunderbolt
- Energy Ball
- Agility

Rapidash-Galar @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pastel Veil
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Expanding Force
- Dazzling Gleam
- Mystical Fire
- Sleep Talk

Indeedee-F (F) @ Terrain Extender
Ability: Psychic Surge
Timid Nature
- Expanding Force
- Dazzling Gleam
- Hyper Voice
- Trick

Starmie @ Choice Specs
Ability: Analytic
Timid Nature
- Expanding Force
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Scald

Drapion @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Toxic

Last edited:

Lucario

A side must always be chosen
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Hey everyone!
-Quick little update-
I want to start by saying the SSNU Team Bazaar is back, and with a new host! I want to thank Abejas for the work they put in this thread before I took over. I have updated the OP with almost* all teams that have been posted since the start of March. I will be updating this quite frequently, so you will always have teams to use.

With that out of the way, you may submit more teams!

*Only the teams that are still legal and have a pokepaste + description were added.

Pokeslice

Thanks for the Dance
With BLT coming to a close, I wanted to put out a team dump for the stuff I built each week for the Roserades. Huge shoutout to kythr for managing and giving me a chance, Ninja for playing great in a tier he didn't main and for putting up with my random and terrible ideas like Maractus, and of course, the NU goat, Baloor for recommending me for the NU builder job. It wasn't the ending we wanted, but it was an awesome season and truly some of the most fun I've had on Smogon so far. Anyways, here are the teams (click the sprites for the pastes)

:celebi: :drapion: :copperajah: :mudsdale: :talonflame: :vaporeon:
For Week 1 against Xiri, I passed over one of my all time favorite teams with NP Celebi. The idea was that Celebi handled Muds and Garb for Drap while Drap, in conjunction with Wish support, consistently switches into Zong, Xatu, and Specs Decid for Celebi. We sadly lost this week because of a very last second oversight where I changed Celebi to Earth Power>Aura Sphere because I assumed we were fine against Zong and Ninja made Talon U-Turn over Defog, making us fold to the combo of Garb+Zong. Don't worry, the teams been updated here for the Bazaar's pleasure. Although it was made pre Flygone, this team is still as potent as ever, if not more so.
Replay - https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nu-1350075599-i4nzg8ioj4xstsy7tjtel9oyszp7fjepw
:ninjask: :golurk: :vileplume: :diancie: :vaporeon: :silvally-steel:
This week, we went up against TeamCharm, another insanely hard opponent, and more importantly, the game decided whether we won the week or tied in the end. Going into Week 2, we decided to really prep and noticed that majority of TC's teams didn't have Ghost resists, making Golurk a no brainer. He ended up bringing the team that Ho3n brought against him in some tours final, going entirely different than what we expected, but between Vap+Diancie against an Iron Head-less Escav and a little bit of hax, Ninja ended up 6-0ing.
Replay - https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nu-1354228327-dbbljk9qxubi9m43zgyihc8oaerv1mfpw
:goodra: :sirfetchd: :diancie: :copperajah: :talonflame: :vaporeon:
I got bored one day and decided to build a weird Goodra build one day that I had sitting in my builder. We didn't prep too much, but Sub AA Goodra went IN this week, acting as an unkillable and terrifying tank that Ninja tried to get to win from turn 3 or so, and although it didn't really until later in the game, it still heavily pressured Plas's defensive core's, ultimately giving us the win in a 9-1 route of the Articuno's.
Replay - https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nu-1358192051-vq7u8ktkszjjiicles533z92zqh7ajkpw
:ninjask: :exploud: :magneton: :xatu: :mudsdale: :vaporeon:
Going up against my boy dani, I wanted Ninja to bring Exploud just in case he brought something extremely bulky, and with Magneton, Steel's are often chipped just into 2HKO range, making it a great partner. On top of that, both break open teams solidly for Ninjask, making it a great sweeper in practice. The game ended up coming down to a Boomburst crit early and a Magneton living a burnt Flygon Earthquake in the end to give us the win. It was a long game with some hax on both sides, but a good one for sure.
Replay - https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nu-1361206188-itr4hr6yp1rx2zz90ffb26ny4288i0npw
:ribombee: :sirfetchd: :guzzlord: :vaporeon: :stunfisk-galar: :talonflame:
Against Crow Music this week, Ninja and I realized that Ribombee, a Fighter, and Guzz hard beat majority of his cores. Stunfisk-G was the obvious choice on a team like this, fire mon trust me, and it's one of my favorite squads to run. A good mix of heat, fun, and viable mons. Even with some unfortunate Stone Edge misses and Gunk poison's Ninja still won the week with a Ribombee sweep once Garb and Zong went down.
Replay - https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nu-1365710867-7s85n6f37dl559ssfnj9hhwyjdt8sappw
:glastrier: :toxicroak: :vaporeon: :talonflame: :bronzong: :mudsdale:
:glastrier: :toxicroak: :vaporeon: :talonflame: :ferroseed: :mudsdale:
Looking at roxiee's common cores, there was a lot of Flygon, Sylveon, Guzz, Zong, etc, making SD Glast a surefire pick for this week. Baloor thought it would be fun to run a double horse core of Muds+Glast, and thus this team was born. We added a Croak and the rest of the team filled in itself. Glast+Croak is a stupid good core, and it put in huge work this week. This still haunts my dreams, but we ended up in a 6-1 scenario with a +2 Croak against a Sylveon only for us to miss Gunk and get reverse 6-0ed by CM Snore Sylveon, losing us the week. In the end, we still were the first seed so it didn't really matter, but god it sucked to watch that Gunk go left. The original version of the team had a Ferroseed, but Ninja decided to make it a Zong in practice, so here's both versions.
Replay - https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nu-1370121443-vcxc5gnl751psu69j95civbdv74l9l9pw
:Stunfisk-Galar: :guzzlord: :xatu: :tyrantrum: :toxicroak: :talonflame:
This week we decided we had used Vaporeon one week too many, and in the race for playoffs, whoever we played would try and c team that Vap HARD. TTrum also looked really good in scouting out Pokeart's teams, so we decided to go with that. Sadly, because I had absolutely no time for mons that week, I couldn't put together a team, but Ninja took over the building burden, putting together a solid build that c teamed the Block Malamar they put together for our nonexistent Vap. Oh, and it has Gunfisk again, our lowkey MVP time and time again.
Replay - https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nu-1374540636-lzswd8a9d3lcfxvzn2rwrfdqxnau1p1pw
:ninjask: :tauros: :garbodor: :togedemaru: :xatu: :cradily:
I am not proud of this team so much, but we tried our best to make Tauros+Togedemaru a reality since Xiri, although he's hard to predict, likes Mowtom and often had no Tauros answer. We ended up going up against a Duraludon+Arcanine which was almost impossible for our team to handle without constantly having Tauros in against Duraludon to CC it. Our team did wall his E Terrain, but we had no way to KO his cores. We ended up going to tiebreak this week only to lose one game away from finals, but it was still a fantastic season.
Replay - https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nu-1377442461-1o3qazq3emlr3g4hi5q3dju70ebn5fxpw

Last edited:

Katy

Banned deucer.
Some NU teams I've Built Recently Featuring Some Highlights!

Teams I have used against Young Lilo in NU Battle Of The Week!

https://pokepast.es/3cc7fabd1b858dfa Dual Specs with Lum Berry Tyrantrum and Flip Turn + T Spikes Dragalge
https://pokepast.es/335a2729973d2545 Leftis Stealth Rock Golurk with SD + LO Toxicroak and Choice Specs Goodra

Other Teams!
https://pokepast.es/a437ae72f198a92a NP + Colbur Berry Mesprit with Itemless NP Rotom-C and Defog Talonflame
https://pokepast.es/f73e36743eca0f9c Scarf Passimian and CB Golurk with Choice Specs Exploud and NP + Toxic Salazzle
https://pokepast.es/fdaac9b90e9c2b56 Hazard Stack with Garbodor + Diancie with Itemless Jask and Wide Lens Setup Tyrantrum

Hope you'd like those teams, have a great day everyone! <3

let's revive this thread!

(click sprites for paste)

1635034814390.png:ghost-memory:
fun double ghost squad, inspired by the blacephalon/dragapult cores in ou. silvally ghost and haunter can overwhelm common ghost resists (guzz/drapion/snorlax) and can make for a really deadly pairing. i paired the two with spikes as it helps pressure their switch ins even more. garbodor is also great for checking things like sylveon/fighters, which could otherwise be very problematic. diancie is the stealth rock setter and provides silvally ghost with heal bell support. starmie is the hazard removal of the team, with the evs to outspeed tauros and other base 110's. guzzlord rounds the team off, with epic defensive utility to patch many holes and also eases the vaporeon matchup.

1635034814390.png :ground-memory:
another fun double ghost squad i've been having fun with. like the other team, this team was mostly inspired by the blacephalon + dragapult teams in ou. froslass is the fastest ghost type available to use, with haunter being a huge nuke offensively. groundvally works super well with the core, luring in things like mudsdale, bronzong, vileplume etc for the ghosts. it also checks drapion and in general is a really nice pivot. rotom-mow's role is to check blastoise and vaporeon, who would otherwise be very problematic for the team. bronzong provides the team with a blanket check to a lot of dangerous threats, as well as a stealth rock setter. also lures xatu for the ghosts. the team is 6-0 by any poltergeist user so be careful with positioning if you encounter one lol.

very standard bulky offense team besides the omastar. the goal of the team is to lure fires/poisons for omastar to sweep. specs sylveon and sirfetchd do the job as wallbreakers and to lure 'bait' for omastar. bronzong sets rocks and serves as a check to many dangerous special attackers, with mowtom and sylveon covering most of the others. itemless mowtom is for poltergeist spammers while talon acts as a last-minute hazard removal, not much to really say.

built this team when lax first dropped and it's been working pretty well. heavy slam on curselax is to lure diancie for sd talonflame to sweep. starmie acts as hazard removal and as a pivot vs things like vaporeon and bronzong, who would otherwise be annoying to deal with. cm leech comfey is a dangerous wincon and can beat many 'prepared' teams with just one free turn. plume is also a dangerous wincon on the team, and also provides the team with valuable defensive utility. rhydon is the rocker for the team for its better offensive pressure and better salazzle matchup

5Dots

Chairs
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Kingdra Hazards Balance
:kingdra: :guzzlord: :palossand: :garbodor: :Talonflame: :Passimian:

I was dabbling over some random mons after the NU Snorlax suspect and I began testing out Kingdra. Works nicely as a late-game sweeper/early game wallbreaker and I decidedly to subsequently build around it. Guzzlord acts as a status absorber and phazer with a RestTalk set, and I like to deploy it early game to cripple mons like Talonflame early-game. Palossand acts as the rocker and runs shadow ball to deal with xatu. Scorching sands targets mons like arcanine and normals so it isn’t completely blanked by them, though toxic is something I’ve considered as well. Garb is a necessary spiker and runs rock blast to nail talonflame and have a secondary attack to alleviate Gunk Shot’s low PP. EVS are invested more towards both defenses to maximize amount recovered from Pain Split. Talonflame covers guzzlord’s weaknesses and provides speed control and utility with defog and wisp. Scarf Passimian rounds out the team with a second form of speed control and a second knock off user.

click sprites for paste!
:ss/golbat::ss/guzzlord: :ss/silvally-ground: :ss/diancie: :ss/rotom-mow: :ss/xatu:

Wanted to try out golbat which led to this. Originally it was uturn golbat + banded guzz to lure things like xatu and bronzong, but ended up just switching golbat to taunt + toxic. Hasn't been that bad honestly. Besides fighting types, you can still check things like sylveon, dragalge, and generally passive pokemon. Overall pretty offensive team, lots of wincons and ways to make progress. Against offensive waters like blastoise/starmie/inteleon you have to be really careful though. The first version of the team had mantine over xatu, which worked pretty good still. I think changing guzzlord to a more defensive spread would work too.

:ss/sneasel: :ss/clefairy: :ss/xatu: :ss/silvally-ground: :ss/tsareena: :ss/bronzong:

This team was inspired by a PU team I saw while doing drampa reqs, which consisted of a sneasel/clef/articuno core. Clefairy is mainly for role compression (doesn't even have recovery on this team) and as a pivot to things like sirfetch'd and passimian, as they can be really obnoxious for sneasel. It's a pretty fast paced team, though the breakers don't really hit hard immediately, so you do need to position well. The defensive core is also a tad lacking sometimes, particularly to things like ghost-types, so perhaps changing xatu to itemless is a good idea.

the activity in this thread is still low so ill just keep posting xd
click sprites for paste!
================================================================================

:ss/indeedee::ss/virizion::ss/escavalier::ss/mantine::ss/diancie::ss/duraludon:

Screenshot_20211127-133645_Discord.jpg

It's fun and actually quite good! The idea behind this team is to abuse the combo of future sight + fighting type to break holes in the opposing side's team. The fighter of choice is a bit unorthodox, but actually performed pretty nicely, much to my surprise. Virizion's able to dent or kill quite a lot of pokemon, with synthesis for decent longevity. I opted to use a mixed set for a better matchup against things like doublade and mudsdale, and is able to lure quite a few foes after due to the surprise factor. You are stonewalled by poison-types, but that's where indeedee's future sight comes into play. The rest of the team is quite standard, with the duraludon adding another breaker to the team and providing extra insurance in the vaporeon/starmie matchup.

:ss/aurorus: :ss/rotom-frost: :ss/turtonator: :ss/vanilluxe: :ss/tsareena: :ss/blastoise:

Wanted to test out veil which led to this. Sash aurorus is extremely funny but also extremely effective at setting up rocks. If you are lucky, you can even setup veil before you die. Sub + NP rotom frost can actually be a really potent setup sweeper. Under veil you have a lot more setup opportunities, and can easily abuse your boltbeam stabs. Tsareena's role is just to beat blastoise, because otherwise blastoise literally just sweeps the whole team. Besides the blastoise interaction, you are able to serve as a priority check, and act as a last-minute hazard removal option. Everything else is pretty standard besides the blastoise moveset of blizzard, credits to Togkey. It's so funny the things you are able to KO because of it. No longer does dragalge or heliolisk eat a hit, and the yache grasses that do are setup fodder for the other members of the team

:ss/starmie: :ss/trevenant: :ss/cryogonal: :ss/weezing: :ss/mudsdale: :ss/snorlax:

With the holidays coming up why not make a theme team based around it! The nicknames are self explanatory. I have some doubts if the team is even good but it's probably usable. Starmie + trevenant form a nice offensive core that's able to overwhelm things like guzzlord and lure in checks for one another. Snorlax is the team's special sponge and wincon, while the other pokemon serve as support for the rest of the team.

:ss/sneasel: :ss/tsareena: :ss/vaporeon: :ss/copperajah: :ss/xatu: :ss/palossand:

Pretty standard sneasel balance, except maybe for the sneasel part. The team originally started off as a ferroseed spikestack but i wanted to be safer against indeedee + hail, which is why copperajah and vaporeon have been used. Overall pretty boring team, but has been pretty effective in the few games i've played using it. The team is weak to guzzlord, so perhaps changing copperajah's moveset to include superpower could be useful, or even something like gleam on xatu, or synthesis on tsareena.

Ninjask
Ability: Speed Boost
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- Substitute
- X-Scissor

Talonflame @ Choice Band
Ability: Gale Wings
Jolly Nature
- Fly
- U-turn
- Flame Charge
- Feint

Drapion @ Black Sludge
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Poison Jab
- Aqua Tail
- Toxic

Goodra @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Sludge Bomb

Heliolisk @ Damp Rock
Ability: Dry Skin
Timid Nature
- Rain Dance
- Volt Switch
- Thunder
- Surf

Clawitzer @ Wave Incense
Ability: Mega Launcher
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Water Pulse
- Aqua Jet
- Flip Turn
- Sludge Wave

This is a decent team I’ve been running in SS NU. Heliolisk is usually brought in first, as its speed allows it to move first most of the time. It can easily setup Rain Dance or Volt Switch its way out of bad matchups and traps. Sending in Clawitzer while Rain Dance is active gives a free boost to most of its moves, as the majority of them are water-based. Water Pulse serves as Clawitzer’s best attack, boosted byWave Incense and Mega Launcher. Aqua Jet serves priority while Flip Turn helps with traps. Sludge Wave deals strong damage to most grass-types, and can help against Sylveon. Ninjask has no item, but if required can be give Heavy-Duty Boots or a Focus Sash. Substitute can stall for speed increases, while Swords Dance boosts attack power. X-Scissor and Acrobatics are equally reliable due to STAB, but Acrobatics is preferred due to higher power without items. Drapion has Poison Jab as a reliable STAB move, but this can be replaced with Knock Off. Aqua Tail hits ground-types super-effectively, as Drapion needs coverage over them. Aqua Tail can also hit Aerodactyl super-effectively, along with Arcanine and Talonflame. Toxic is a reliable move that helps break down most opponents while Drapion sets up with Swords Dance. Talonflame get Choice Band as a way to boost its hitting power while embracing its speed. Fly is Talonflame’s priority move thanks to Gale Wings, and is always successful unless affected by Stealth Rock. Heavy-Duty Bootsare an option if Talonflame can’t risk being harmed by Stealth Rock. U-Turn allows Talonflame to avoid damage while dealing it, and Flame charge ramps up its speed. Lastly, Feint helps handle Protect users, but it’s pretty useless if you are unaware of the defending Pokémon’s move set, and can be replaced with Quick Attack. Last but not least, there’s Goodra. Goodra’s spD is top 3 in the NU tier, allowing Goodra to handle Moonblast and Dazzling Gleam exceptionally. Assault Vest strengthens Goodra’s best stat and allows it to become a bulky special sweeper. Dragon Pulse is a reliable STAB move that allows Goodra to hit most Pokémon. Fire Blast handles Steel-Types, but it also allows Goodra to take advantage of grass-types who switch into Goodra who often rely on STAB and Leech Seed. Thunderbolt hits Mantine and other water-types, but it can be replace with Surf to hit fire, rock and ground-types. Lastly, Sludge Bomb hits fairy-types and is another option for hitting unexpecting grass-types. So, this is my SS NU team that I currently run.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)