Project SS Monotype POTW #1: Chaitanya

mushamu

God jihyo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
approved by us
banner by Seo.

Welcome to the first edition of SS Monotype player interviews! During this project I will be interviewing a lot of influential players and contributors in today's community. I will also be interviewing some older faces in the Monotype community, since a lot changes over the years, both metagame and person wise. This week, I will start by interviewing a top player and one of the current TLs, Chaitanya.

Chaitanya

Can you tell us a bit about your life outside of Smogon?

Hey, I'm 21 and I'm going into my Senior year as a Sports Management major. My time is mostly spent doing sport related stuff, playing poker, chilling w friends (fuck covid), mons and a bit of studying. I watch just about every sport and absolutely love talking about them!

What are you most known for?

Think I'm most known for being TL? Maybe Mono Mod idk lmao maybe for being a bit of a dickhead as well. This is a question for the masses.

What made you play Pokemon competitively? What got you into Monotype and made you want to stay?

My irl friend found showdown in class one day in like 11th grade and half our grade started playing randbats during class. Then he found a league on origin I think or the server before that one. He got me to join a league and fast forward a few years here I am. He managed to quit though rofl. Idk if there’s a sole reason I’ve stayed, but I’ve certainly enjoyed the competition as a hugely competitive person in general. Being a pretty tightly knit mono tour community has probably had a say in keeping me around but I wouldn’t say it is a reason I still play the game.

What is your favorite type in SS Monotype?

It was water, I thought there was so much you could do with Urshifu, enough to where I pushed for a ban since day 1. It’s gone now though which means I’ll have to find another type to abuse :( The other urshifu looks promising however…

What do you think of the SS meta? How do you think DLC has affected the SS meta? What is your opinion on it compared to the SM Monotype meta?

I really like SS, I liked it before DLC dropped too but the new mons has made it even more enjoyable for me. DLC has affected SS in a positive way imo. It’s still not a perfect tier with a couple of potential issues I see down the line, but it is really early and I hope that folks that have written the gen off to be unplayable due to matchup try it again because I don’t think this is the case at all. Obviously, we’re still in a new meta but compared to SM, I think we are going towards the direction SM is going in. With the DLC, we’ve seen a pretty large shift to balance or bulky offense teams. Some HO builds like have bug gained relevance as well due to the most broken item of all time, but for the most part, I think people have found they can go back to using bulky offense or balance. Like SM, I think more and more types are seeing relevance in SS, which is obviously a good thing for the growth of the meta. Very excited to see how it pans out.

Are there any up and coming players that have impressed you or that you think will make a mark in the community?

I think Dieu Amphibien is someone to watch out for. A bit of a bias pick as he’s on my MPL team but he’s definitely got potential. Overall, I think the whole French community has really gotten into the mono tour scene recently which I love, and a lot of them have flashed potential. Other names I’ve been semi impressed by recently off the top of my heard are Kaguya lys, Mateeus, flossed over and Metariolu7. Mateeus always beats me so that’s kinda biased as well. Also don’t think Metas an ‘up and coming’ player but I’ve got him on here cause he’s a baby lmao. There are probably more out there but fwiw I’m pretty hard to impress in general.

Do you have any advice for players new to Monotype or trying to improve and get more involved in the community?

For people just starting, use our resources. We have plenty of hardworking mono staff that make forums a super helpful place for a beginner. The monotype room on showdown is a great place to ask questions and meet other people as well. I would also recommend watching higher level games. This can be done by surfing forums and watching some MPL or seasonal replays in later rounds, or even high-level ladder games if you are a total beginner. If you’re interested in getting notifications for these mpl games, join our discord and ask for the matches role where you’ll get a notification when there is a game!

Don’t be one of those people saying, ‘I don’t wanna use legendaries’ and expect to get better. If you want to get better competitively that stuff will never work. Also stay off the side servers they do nothing but strangle growth. Our community is rather tightly knit but is quite welcoming. Don’t go looking to make enemies cause you beat someone in one series, it doesn’t make you better than them at all, that’s a surefire way to create a poor impression of yourself.
Bottom line is you have to play more games to improve, but you also have to learn how to build teams by yourself and observe others. There is only so much you can improve by loading up 3000 games on ladder with the same team. Variety and challenging yourself are essential to improving, and improvement leads to greater involvement in the community.

Can you show us a team you've been liking in SS and provide us an explanation as to what the team is about and how to use it?

I don’t have anything post Urshifu Rapid Strike ban that I can really share so I will post my favorite team before it. Maybe people can use it if we give Urshifu Strike another go :D

lefties (Gastrodon) @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Mirror Coat
- Recover
- Toxic

bo0ts (Mantine) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Scald
- Roost
- Haze

boooots (Slowking) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Teleport
- Thunder Wave
- Slack Off
- Future Sight

bandd (Urshifu-Rapid-Strike) @ Choice Band
Ability: Unseen Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Surging Strikes
- U-turn
- Aqua Jet

boots (Vaporeon) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Protect
- Scald

band (Azumarill) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Whirlpool
- Perish Song
- Rest
- Protect

This was a team I brought in week 2 of MPL vs Decem. I wanted to use a team around future sight with teleport and CB Urshifu. Nothing really switches into future sight + Banded Close combat or surging strikes and thought the idea would be cool to build around and ended up with some sort of stall. Decided on slowking over slowbro due to it being able to take special attacks from psychic teams better. A lot of people asked me where my toxapex was, but I do not think it did anything with double boots + mantine with defog and heal bell. The main way to use the team was pretty simple, and I think I showcased it pretty well in my MPL game. Get slowking in when possible, future sight and/or teleport out to urshifu as much as possible while occasionally wishing and using heal bell if required.

Any last words you want to leave us with?

Free private rooms PS is incredibly worse without private rooms!!!!!

S/o the homies yk who you are

Feel free to ask any Chaitanya any questions in this thread, and expect another interview next week!

Havens

WGI World Champion
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
How do I beat Grass as Poison in SM Monotype

Aight but actually; how do you form and adapt a game plan when it comes to battling? I feel like many people here have the capacity to build and play at a high level, but crumble when the opportunity arises on a bigger stage and fails to execute a game plan overall.

Last edited:

Aight but actually; how do you form and adapt a game plan when it comes to battling? I feel like many people here have the capacity to build and play at a high level, but crumble when the opportunity arises on a bigger stage and fails to execute a game plan overall.
I feel this post right here deserves the answer in general as it can help link newer users to improving, and older users like myself who have the capacity to learn but just cant seem to get immediately better at adapting from gen to gen

(Also POTW visually looks more like Decem is interviewing a local POW called Chaitanya

A few questions:
- How do u call the sport played by Messi, Ronaldo,... ?
- What's ur favorite team of this sport?
- What's ur favorite american player of this sport?

- Do u think (personally) unbanning Pokemon like Melmetal, KyuB, Urshifu-Strike,... when every DLC will be out to test these Pokemon again in a stronger meta they have been banned, if no/yes, can u explain why?

- What's ur feeling about being the biggest salow?
:)

Does size matter? :0
The size of your brain? Very much so.

LOL the iconic poison vs grass mus :psycry:

In all seriousness though, it amazes me that many people still can't identify their wincons correctly even in MPL so I suppose you start there. Gather an idea of a winpath you want to take, identify your wincons needed for that and go from there. Forming a game plan is simple. You just figure out how you think is the best way to win. However, you must be willing to change this game plan midway through depending on how you are getting outplayed or surprise sets your opponent might have, especially in longer games when different winpaths will seemingly appear magically. What I see most in monotype games that costs players is they try to figure out how to win when they have a good matchup, but don't look at how they can lose. For example in dark vs psychic, the dark player will often concentrate fully on killing hatterene, but will end up losing to scarf gardevoir because they haven't positioned themselves correctly late game. Breaking your games up into pieces should help, and if you think you are ever going too fast or falling behind, get up and take a breath/walk around your room/get a glass of water or something. Even a 10 second break can help. Also not really relevant but if players 'play at a high level, but crumble when the opportunity arises on a bigger stage,' this isn't really playing at a high level at all for me. Sorry this got super long lol oops

Hi Chutiya, please rank your favourite mono youtubers from best to worst.
Don't watch, harpps my favorite though cause I'm on his youtube :blobuwu:

who would win in a fist fight with the following users:
got cookies vs zarif
peachyclouds vs kev
maroon vs havens
Zarif, peachy, maroon.

If you could permanently remove one mon from the game forever which would it be and why?
hippowdon, i hate how it is so useless rofl

A few questions:
- How do u call the sport played by Messi, Ronaldo,... ?
- What's ur favorite team of this sport?
- What's ur favorite american player of this sport?

- Do u think (personally) unbanning Pokemon like Melmetal, KyuB, Urshifu-Strike,... when every DLC will be out to test these Pokemon again in a stronger meta they have been banned, if no/yes, can u explain why?

- What's ur feeling about being the biggest salow?
:)
Football
Barcelona
All time I assume? Dempsey

I think we can revisit some of these before DLC 2 tbh, but I expect them all to be looked at within the next year. Maybe melmetal is a bit too much but we'll see.

Do you like to build your own teams or use ones people pass you?

If you do like to build, what style is your favorite to build?

Also you said that people think you're a dickhead. Why do you think people think that and do you think that now you are TL you're going to try to improve that reputation?

Good interview. It was an enjoyable read

Not particularly a monotype kind of guy but as someone that wants to know the Smogon community better I figured I could give this a go.

If you couldn't play Monotype for a whole year, what other metagame would you play and why?

Have you tried playing other metagames outside of Monotype?

What is your least favorite type to use on Monotype?

I liked the interview. It's a nice read, to say the least.

• Hi here are some questions i have always wanted to ask you, please answer them all with thought:
    • What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel
    • Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
    • You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
    • You are at the doctor's office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
    • You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
    • You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
    • Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
    • If you could make a 30 second speech to the entire world, what would you say?
    • If you were going to die at midnight, what would you be doing at 11:45pm?
    • How do you really KNOW anything for sure?
    • If you had all the money in the world but still had to have some kind of job, what would you choose to do?
    • When you’re 90 years old, what will matter most to you?
    • What do you regret most so far in life?
    • How can you apply the lesson you learned from that regret to your life TODAY?
    • What would you change if you were told with 100% certainty that God does not exist? Or if you don’t believe in God, that he does exist?
    • If you lost everything tomorrow, whose arms would you want to run into? Does that person know how much they mean to you?
    • How important are dank memes in today's society?
    • Do you fear death? If so, do you have a good reason?
    • What would you change if you knew you were NEVER going to die?
    • Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
    • Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
    • Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
    • Why does a 26 year old accountant who makes six figures resort to playing Pokémon?
    • Does love = sex?
    • Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
    • When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
    • What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
    • What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
    • Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
    • If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
    • Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
    • Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
    • You are holding onto your grandmother's hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
    • Are you old fashioned?
    • When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
    • Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
    • If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?

Thank you in advance

Namranan

:)))))))))))
Was gonna save a few of these for interviews but here is prolly more relevant:
- What is your favorite video game genre and why?
- Do your friends know about your success on showdown? What is their reaction, if any?
- Do you watch cricket? If yes, who is your fav country to watch?
- We all have types that we like more than others across generations. Which type do you consistently find yourself coming back to?
- Do you play mobile games? Name favorites if any.
- When you aren't playing mons, what games do you play?

Last edited:
what is XO?
is there any tier you like to practice except for the monotype?
which country won the football World Cup in 2018? :3
who is the biggest salow?
why people don't like my smogon profile picture? (i hope you like it :blobsad:)

(sory 4 my bed englich)
listen :D XO is a label founded by an singer called the Weeknd, who is one of my favorite singers
I play a decent bit of OU
The salows won.. knocked messi out too :blobpensive:
Me... Fírnen happy?
LMAO idk if that picture is awful or the cutest thing, leaning awful though

Do you like to build your own teams or use ones people pass you?

If you do like to build, what style is your favorite to build?

Also you said that people think you're a dickhead. Why do you think people think that and do you think that now you are TL you're going to try to improve that reputation?

Good interview. It was an enjoyable read
Build my own in mono, using teams people pass me never feels right. In other tiers I don't really play I have to ask for teams which sucks, but I think I've become a much better OU builder.
Bulky offense/balance
Cause I was a dickhead rofl, still can be condescending but I don't think I've been downright rude/mean in a while.
Glad you liked it!

why r u brown
idk

since barca is your favourite team, views on barca board rn and constant complaining of refs
Bartomeu is the biggest sack of shit in football, it makes me so mad years of Messi's prime was wasted how it was. Refs suck everywhere, everyone complains about them. In the end I think it all evens out eventually, or I'd hope to think so.

Which brown ps user is ur favorite
What kind of naan do you eat
What team do you want to work for in sports management
Me.
Garlic/Butter everything else is unviable
idk if I wanna work with a team but lakers/sf giants would be cool

hey chaitanya, as a fellow brown person I want to ask you, do you like Chai or Coffee? or do you like any other beverage?
Coffee > Chai but my favorite Indian drink is definitely Mango lassi.

Not particularly a monotype kind of guy but as someone that wants to know the Smogon community better I figured I could give this a go.

If you couldn't play Monotype for a whole year, what other metagame would you play and why?

Have you tried playing other metagames outside of Monotype?

What is your least favorite type to use on Monotype?

I liked the interview. It's a nice read, to say the least.
OU probably, don't like the constant change in lower tiers and OU is something I already play.
Yeah, don't like too many though.
Ground, overrated in every gen.
Glad you liked it!

Was gonna save a few of these for interviews but here is prolly more relevant:
- What is your favorite video game genre and why?
- Do your friends know about your success on showdown? What is their reaction, if any?
- Do you watch cricket? If yes, who is your fav country to watch?
- We all have types that we like more than others across generations. Which type do you consistently find yourself coming back to?
- Do you play mobile games? Name favorites if any.
- When you aren't playing mons, what games do you play?
I only play fifa and mons lol
The person who got me into ps kinda does, no reaction. Some other friends know I play but not in much detail.
Love cricket, India
Depends on the generation.
Nope
Some chess, don't consider poker a game but maybe you do

I'll get to yours Azelea :(

Last edited:
I'll get to yours Azelea :(
No worries :heart:

I got some new ones that I feel like the community has been thirsting for you to answer.

1. How will your life be different in a year?
2. What are you grateful for?
3. What nice thing can you do for someone else today?
4. How much do you worry about what others think?
5. What are you doing to invest in your relationships?
6. What do you do for fun? (fun, not casual fun)
7. Are you comfortable in your own skin?
8. Is anxiety something that dampens most of your days?
9. What have been your biggest mistakes?
10. What will people say about you at your funeral?

Thanks in advance:heart:

I got a few more questions for you:

You said Ground is an overrated type. Why do you think this way and if you had to try it, what would you say would be some merits to the Ground-type in Monotype as a whole?

What is your least favorite archetype to use and why?

What was it like when you first played Monotype?

• Hi here are some questions i have always wanted to ask you, please answer them all with thought:
    • What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel
    • Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
    • You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
    • You are at the doctor's office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
    • You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
    • You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
    • Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
    • If you could make a 30 second speech to the entire world, what would you say?
    • If you were going to die at midnight, what would you be doing at 11:45pm?
    • How do you really KNOW anything for sure?
    • If you had all the money in the world but still had to have some kind of job, what would you choose to do?
    • When you’re 90 years old, what will matter most to you?
    • What do you regret most so far in life?
    • How can you apply the lesson you learned from that regret to your life TODAY?
    • What would you change if you were told with 100% certainty that God does not exist? Or if you don’t believe in God, that he does exist?
    • If you lost everything tomorrow, whose arms would you want to run into? Does that person know how much they mean to you?
    • How important are dank memes in today's society?
    • Do you fear death? If so, do you have a good reason?
    • What would you change if you knew you were NEVER going to die?
    • Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
    • Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
    • Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
    • Why does a 26 year old accountant who makes six figures resort to playing Pokémon?
    • Does love = sex?
    • Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
    • When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
    • What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
    • What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
    • Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
    • If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
    • Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
    • Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
    • You are holding onto your grandmother's hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
    • Are you old fashioned?
    • When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
    • Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
    • If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?

Thank you in advance
looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel
probably when some dumbass robbed me of 300 bucks in poker when he got it in with like 7% equity, and yes that still makes me angry. Moreso for the god awful play though, losing money is whatever in poker gotta learn to accept it
parents/love them
I think I tell them? Idk what I'd do but probably travel, and yea
love = trust and trust is a form of love so I think you get 1 with the other
ya if my boss doesn't accept that then I aint wanna work for him
once again the people i trust the most are the ones i love the most so they'd b the same person
after much thought I have no idea.
idk if my answers appropriate but starts with a f and ends with a g and has 7 letters.
you dont
Does this assume I'm an expert in any field I pick? If so then an athlete/idk which sport, if not uhh maybe something to do with dogs
ask me in 69 years (nice)
takin too long to tell a girl i liked her
never doin it again
probably nothing (I dont believe in god)
its not losing everything if you still have your people
dank memes are holding civilization together by a thread
yes, isnt every1 slightly scared of uncertainty
would I keep aging? for the purpose of this question I'll assume I'm healthy for eternity, i would start eating like the average american for 1. other than that idk but I'd def slow down w life
gayyyyyyyyyy
No, 1 hour for him isn't worth the pain for others
yea
he has more time to pursue his hobbies why not
no
no, and unless they were like one of my best friends I wouldn't think about it. why would i give up the means to supporting my family over someone i prob dont know
December
that I love them
tell my friends that whenever I get drunk rofl maybe like last month
I would not get pizza from that place close to my house that place fuckin sucked. It's been an uneventful month.
The US Army
yes life is life
reeee tough one. I think the baby, my grandma would mean dealing with grief of people I know and there are more people who would miss her. Although she'd prob tell me to drop her so idk.
kinda I still like facebook ;w;
wtf... all the time
think I've had the former, can't imagine my life without going through it so probably that. tho i was happier before I think so hmmmm
I do not know, nor will I ever know

WHY DID YOU ADD MORE

No worries :heart:

I got some new ones that I feel like the community has been thirsting for you to answer.

1. How will your life be different in a year?
2. What are you grateful for?
3. What nice thing can you do for someone else today?
4. How much do you worry about what others think?
5. What are you doing to invest in your relationships?
6. What do you do for fun? (fun, not casual fun)
7. Are you comfortable in your own skin?
8. Is anxiety something that dampens most of your days?
10. What will people say about you at your funeral?

Thanks in advance:heart:

ask me in a year
life, family, friends, food on the table, the usual
idk im stuck at home so I can help some nice user on pokemon showdown dot com
not much
not as much as I should be probably
what does this mean
yes
not really
see previous questions (regret)
^
idk but u are invited to find out

I got a few more questions for you:

You said Ground is an overrated type. Why do you think this way and if you had to try it, what would you say would be some merits to the Ground-type in Monotype as a whole?

What is your least favorite archetype to use and why?

What was it like when you first played Monotype?
It has weather and you can use 2 cb mons viably on a team i suppose.
HO probably, its the most mu oriented
dont remember lmao

sorry for the mediocre answers azeleas questions wore me out

Zar

What a time
is a Contributor Alumnus
1. Who would you save if you had to save 1 from death in the following matchups:

decem - waszap
pakistani comrade floss - ugly indian croven
kaiser - attribute
thorn - freeroamer

2. Could you please show us a movie of images (not from my team) from the latest edition of Monotype Premier League?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)