Tournament SS Camomons Send-Off Tournament ($50 Prize!) [won by Siamato]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palapapop  vs  RobDog747
The sun hater vs the sun player lmao. Pala is really good at Camomons with good build (also sometimes a bit weird or suboptimal) and definitely know how to play this game. I was Rob's supporter when he seemed motivated to start in Camomons and build stuff but I can no longer do that because he just spam my sun now. This match could be really interesting and become a highlight if they both decide to play new stuff!

Clastia  vs  Altthiel
Omg omg hype!! Wait... not so much in fact kek. I'm DISAPPOINTED in Clastia continuing to increase Torkoal's usage with either sun or TR smh. On the other side Altt isn't really better, playing his Sticky Elecspam from OM Spotlight and my RillaMel sample team. I think Clastia and Altt are at the same level while Altt is more experienced and Clastia knows Camomons better. Again, this BO could be great if they both bring new stuff but I know they're both busy with other tours so idk if they will find the time to build :blobpensive: Still a highlight game to watch imo.

Flairr  vs  Quantum Tesseract
I can't go against QT after some really impressive performances up to now. He continues to demonstrate that Camomons is just another OMs it can play at high level with his experience of OMs player veteran. But still, Flairr is motivated and has been solid during his games with better teams and better plays than his opponents. That's probably the match I want to see the most and especially Flairr's teams. HIGHLIGHT.

Ducky  vs  anaconja
After playing some old sample teams or idk during R1, Ducky brought some good teams for the R2 and managed to beat Swag God playing my sample teams. On the other side Anaconja played teams in his own style aka Offense + a remastered Celebi team. He thus demonstrated he's still a good Camomons player by winning over Panda Doux, a great french Camomons player. I give Ana the advantage there due to how difficult a new player can manage to beat Offense and because Ana is way more experienced.

Mr.Bossaru  vs  PandaDoux
Ok so Mr.Bossaru played some OU-like team last round and ofc he lost because, although similar, we can't just load an OU team in Camomons lol. Panda played a nice BO vs Anaconja but unfortunately I think he loses because his team seemed a bit outdated. But even though, Panda is great at Camo so with old team he can manage to win and with new ones he will crush him imo.

Revenge Killer  vs  Smallsmallrose
Almost sure smallsmallrose will get the act because Revenge Killer didn't win any game and didn't put any efforts to play one.

halaman95  vs  Dragonillis
halaman95 is a discrete player who spam sample teams since the beginning but is doing well with them. I will nevertheless give Drago the edge IF he prep (and Drago loves to prep) to my rain and HO teams. So yeah if he takes his time to play and his luckily enough when he doesn't, he will win.

Alternatif  vs  Failbor
I'm bolding my friend ofc! Who said these predicts should be objective?? Nah in fact I really think Alternatif will manage to win the game because, although not bad, I believe more in my teams than in Failbor ones LOL.

[winner of Siamato vs Clementine]  vs  shnowshner

Beka  vs  swag god
Idk about this one tbh because Beka played a good team g1 (an old sample) and an old Panda's team g2 while swag god continues to bring samples too. I know Beka is a more advanced player now while I can't say much about swag god so I'll give Beka the edge.

Josepharas1  vs  TTTech
TTTech played a nice BO vs Altthiel while losing in 2. With a loser's team from Spotlight he will easily win or get an AW lol. BUT PLS DO NOT PLAY AGAIN THIS SHITTY BLASTOISE TEAM. EVER.

txitxas  vs  MTB
Samples user vs Euphonos's teams user lol. Will give txitxas the edge because I find it did better up to now.

KaiserKaiba  vs  ponchlake
THE PONCH!! Ponchlake is really interested in Camomons and I know he does his best in terms of building and playing. He lost the last round on an unfortunate building mistake G2 and the worst possible MU G3 which is quite sad honestly. I can't say the same for KaiserKaiba playing a sample team + idk R1 and forfeiting R2.

[loser of Siamato vs Clementine]  vs  giove97

SerpentPhantom  vs  Fleeting Memories
Idk why but I'm a Fleeting fan so let's go Fleeting!! More serioulsy Fleeting will probably get an AW. Come in the Camomons Discord to share your ideas and build with us btw! :blobnom:

MultiPokemon vs [Bye]
Such a game.

Last edited:
Afraid I have to sadly call act on my opponent, they have not answered to scheduling post on their profile, nor the reminder I sent yesterday (posted before they checked smog) :/

I haven't had any response from my opponent in terms of scheduling. I did give them the chance that they could play the game late tonight, but I may have to take act if there's no peep out of my opp by the deadline.

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
ADMINISTRATIVE CALLS #2 for Round 3!

Smallsmallrose receives activity win over Revenge Killer
. Revenge Killer is at risk if no scheduling efforts made for Round 4.
txitxas receives a win over MTB by virtue of latter's conceit; however, MTB will still be in the tournament.
Mr.Bossaru receives a win over PandaDoux by virtue of latter's conceit; however, PandaDoux will still be in the tournament.

I will be gracing an extension to these matches:
Clastia vs. Altthiel
Ducky vs. anaconja
Josepharas1 vs. TTTech
Clementine vs. giove97

Round 4 will be up soon!

Last edited:

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Swiss Qualifiers Round 4:
Deadline: Sunday, October 2, 11:00 PM GMT -4

Open for late sign-ups; however, they are bound to get a record where a dropped participant left off.

MATCH DEADLINE: Sunday, October 2, 11:00 PM GMT -4
ROUND 3 EXTENSION DEADLINE: Wednesday, September 28, 11:00 PM GMT -4

CAMOMONS TEST MATCHES
While Camomons doesn't have a ladder to test your creations with, I, the newly-appointed Tier Leader, along with fellow councilmen The Number Man, Siamato, and Clastia, am happy to help out on whatever creations you have! Just hop on the Camomons Discord Server, tag us, and a council member may be able to accommodate your request.

Good luck, everyone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)