Tournament SS Camomons Send-Off Tournament ($50 Prize!) [won by Siamato]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Siamato vs PandaDoux

Upon investigation on this matter, I will give Altthiel the activity win over Mr.Bossaru by virtue of Mr.Bossaru's initial availability schedule that he himself did not honor (see topmost picture): "any day from 1 pm to 11 pm GMT -6", which then eventually changed from "5 pm to 5 am GMT -5".

As such, Altthiel vs anaconja

So we're in quarter final now!

(16) Clastia vs ponchlake (9) [55 - 45]

This one is definitely the game of the week and you must watch it. First because both Clastia and Ponchlake are good players. Second because they agree to do a BO5 so it will be funny. And third reason is Camomons Iron Chef gentlemen clause to follow the theme on my post.
So now about the prediction itself. Well, I think that's quite hard because both Clastia and Ponchlake did a good job up to now. I will still give Clastia the edge there because he managed to win against the first seed, Quantum Tesseract, in 2 games last week which is impressive ngl. However, Clastia played a really strange Magnezone as well as a non-invested Buzzwole last week so I'm not sure about his teams.
Ponchlake did well against the only remaining sample team user last week but, on the contrary with respect to Clastia, it seems to me it trades a bit in-game to team quality with solid build. I want to see if he manages to see more options by taking more time before playing.
HIGHLIGHT!!

(15) Siamato vs PandaDoux (10)

Le duel franco-français on connait hein. Sunday 9pm +2

(3) Altthiel vs anaconja (11) [40 - 60]

Ok I'm quite hyped about this one because both did well up to now. Altthiel played some weird teams at the beginning of the tour but it seems he prefer to play some sample or public teams I made now. After playing some strange but not necessarily bad teams, Anaconja built new and hot stuff like the Cradily team LOL. Again, I will give Anaconja the edge because he's in a good shape I think and he's just more experienced compared to Altthiel as Camomons player. I think it could be a really interesting game because both know how to play.
HIGHLIGHT

(4) Palapapop vs Ducky (5) [65 - 35]

I want to predict Ducky to win a game really but I still can't... The main reason is because Ducky is now playing only 2-3 teams made by Ponchlake and me so that's quite easy to counter and I don't know he will manage to build some other good teams by himself. On the contrary, Palapapop is always building his own teams but the result is definitely mixed with a lot of ideas, bad ones and good ones. That's probably Palapapop main strength: unpredictability. But that's also weakness somehow because it will end up playing unsual stuff and, generally, if stuff is unusal that's for some reason: it's bad or not optimal.
About abilities of both in-game, I will also give pala the edge because I played a bunch of games vs him and he's really good while I was not that impressed seeing Ducky play.

Gl hf guys and see you next week (for the predictions at least)
wigcontent.png

Euphonos

SEMIFINALS!
Deadline: Sunday, October 30, 11:00 PM GMT -4

(9) ponchlake vs Ducky (5)
(15) Siamato vs Altthiel (3)

MATCH DEADLINE: Sunday, October 30, 11:00 PM GMT -4
Quarterfinal Extension: Wednesday, October 26, 11:00 PM GMT -4.

CAMOMONS TEST MATCHES
While Camomons doesn't have a ladder to test your creations with, I, the newly-appointed Tier Leader, along with fellow councilmen The Number Man, Siamato, and Clastia, am happy to help out on whatever creations you have! Just hop on the Camomons Discord Server, tag us, and a council member may be able to accommodate your request.

Good luck, everyone!

Last edited:

ponchlake

cult of personality cult leader
View attachment 459483
(cool art by Euphonos re-used without asking for permissions but I have them trust trust)
SPECIAL EDITION
(it is not)
View attachment 459486
("art" by me trying to remember Brumirage sensei teaching but failing miserably ;-;)

:gourgeist:THEME 1: Halloween:haunter:
Halloween is coming at the end of the month and with it, starts the celebration of the dead and all the folklore we know around horror. To prepare this event, you must build with mons that are initially Ghost, Dark, Grass or Bug or mons that are Ghost, Dark, Grass or Bug after applying of the Camomons rule.

:regice:THEME 2: The forgotten typings:regirock:
Unfortunately, inequalities are everywhere. The game has been so rough with some typing and especially
and
. These 2 were almost completely unseen during the tournament. It's time to make them shine by playing either a Rock or an Ice mon AND a mon that was initially Rock or Ice.

:dragapult:THEME 3: Multirankings:tyrantrum:

We see always the same mons at the top but we forgot that we need everything to make a world. This theme promotes diversity by forcing players to run mons from different categories. You must run a ★★★★ TOP TIER ★★★★ , a ★★★ HIGH ★★★, 2 ★★ MID ★★ and 2 ★ LOW ★ (or unranked).

:arceus:THEME 4: Multitype:silvally:
Our god Arceus is absent this generation. To pay tribute to it, players are asked to use only different typings throughout the team. You can have one typing at most once. At most there will be 12 differents typing in your team. It's time to choose wisefully!

:charizard:THEME 5: Scarlet and Violet:mewtwo:
Scarlet and Violet are coming in (almost) one month and with it the end of the gen :psycry: To celebrate the end of this gen and the beginning of the new one, players should run only violet (purple) or red mons.

Will add more if I have time or if there's any suggestions by editing this post. Have fun Clastia and ponchlake! View attachment 459630
gg's clastia
Theme 1 (Halloween)
Theme 5 (Scarlet and Violet)
Theme 4 (Multitype)
Theme 3 (Multirankings)
Theme 2 (Forgotten Typings) (For fun)

Last edited:

Euphonos

Won vs my friend Altthiel in 3, ggs

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8camomons-1701024226-t978q0wtupqko2fommkljkcfx1sejfjpw
Fucked by my Sticky Bards lol
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8camomons-1701031970-4j37lx2tmprtd7xkw715x03fmbdltm1pw
Not particularly proud of this game and the way I played ngl. I knew Urshifu was Band from calc since the beginning of the game but I entered my Magnezone on Wicked chosing to ignore that because "Zone is full Def so it's bulky kek". I should have sacrified something (possibly Rillaboom because Poison/Fighting Slowbro, Steel/Dark Urshifu, Fighting/Poison Cinderace, Fighting/Bug Landorus-T and Zapdos was like the worst MU ever for him LOL) to kill it with Zone and then be pretty confortable to pressure with Lele and win with Chomp.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8camomons-1701044480-qvkj0fta7p8j131tq7e4i63pal6srekpw
Altthiel said he actually missbuilded there because the Blastoise should have been Dragon/Water with Rain Dish and thus it was definitely not that easy for rain to break through. But the only Water resist being Dragon/Poison Heatran without other real counterplays, the fate was sealed for Altthiel there.

Won the tournament in 2 good games vs ponchlake, a great player and poke-friend of mine, glad we managed to keep our promise to dance for final!

G1: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8camomons-1704328680
G2: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8camomons-1704336927

Where to start? I'm playing Camomons since well, I don't exactly remember but at least 5 years maybe? While being bad when I look at my teams and even at my plays, I managed to win my first Camomons Tour on Smogon the 20 Apr 2019, date of my birthday lol. Since then, I continued to play Camomons while spamming my Cresselia team (les français savent mdr) until the second editition of the Camomons Tour. I entered this tournament wanting to do better than just spamming a team and clicking Calm Mind with Cresselia lol. I used my new experience as SM OU player to build new teams and I finally also won this tournament after some really good games against In The Hills and Astralydia, really good Camomons players during gen7.

Then came my retirement from competitive scene to focus on my studies. Well, as you can see this retirement isn't perfect LOL. In fact, I entered the last OMWC of gen7 with the opportunity to be the captain of the first french team and the Camomons slot. After that, I participated to OMPL VII under the captaincy of Funbot28 and to OMPL VIII under the captaincy of Jrdn and Andyboy. Indeed, while wanting to retire from the competive scene, Camomons was and remains my prefered metagame so finally getting the opportunity to play great opponents in such teamtours was a golden opportunity I couldn't let go.

As we all know, Camomons has gone through dark times since it was removed from teamtours and deprived from its ladder (although at the end of day it doesn't really matter due to how inactive it was). To me, it was a consequence of the bad state of the metagame making it not funny and not competitive. Sad to see Camomons wither away, I decided to be involved in some changes to make Camomons great again. That's why I proposed the ban of Calm Mind of gen8camomons to make it both funnier and more competitive while resolving at the same time some other issues we had such as hazards spam being too strong with reduced counterplay. The road was long and steep but glad we finally got the green light to ban Calm Mind.

Since then, I played Camomons during the OM Spotlight Trios tour and the metagame seemt much more funnier and cool! After all these years, I can say I finally enjoyed building again in Camomons!
The Number Man with Osake support FORCED (jk) to enter the Camomons council after I did so much for metagame providing resources, etc.
We try to revitalize the metagame but after all we wanted to share our enjoyment with people! That's why we made new and up to date resources while starting this tournament.
I was personally quite sad to see so few entries but well, maybe my expectations were just too high. After all, Camomons was but in a cryogenic sleep during this year and people lost interest in it without ladder to try the new metagame and really few chances to play for nothing but just fun (which is still good in fact!).

I initially did not enter the tournament because well, I did my time you don't think so? But again, I fell lol. Imagine doing all of these to get a competitive and fun metagame to play to just be spectator at the end? No way.

I really enjoyed a lot this tournament because I had the chance to build and play with many people. And now you see the conclusion coming:

Shoutouts! Because yeah, if you think I'm alone building teams and playing correctly because I'm probably much more experienced than the average player in the tournament, you're so wrong! Since years now, mon isn't a solo adventure anymore. If I managed to win today and the days before, that's also thanks to people who cheered me and helped me testing!

So here we go!

Euphonos sad we didn't play much against each other because you always have some really good ideas and an interesting vision of the teambuilding making you always a great opponent! Thanks for hosting the tournament and for your dedication to the metagame all these years. It will be a pleasure to work with you next gen to make Camomons live and, I hope, shine again!

The Number Man quite a discrete man there because technically taking a break before a triumphing return in gen9 but you were a great support to me helping me testing and building at the same time. Always a pleasure playing you and talking with you and I hope you will come back soon!

Clastia, fellow council member and cool guy! We didn't play a lot in test during this tour sadly but you were still helpful! Hope you're doing well because I know playing this game is sometimes really frustrating. Oh and btw, JUSR FUCKING FORGET ABOUT TORKOAL!! LOL

Flairr a player I didn't know before this tournament and probably one of the best surprise of the tour! You've come to me to get help in building or testing and it was so cool to see you enjoying the metagame and making progress at an insane speed! Thanks to you and our discussion, I managed to dive deeper and deeper in the Camomons metagame in search of the rare pearls! Hope to see around next gen because I'm pretty sure it's only the beginning for you if you still want to continue in the competive scene!

Ducky sorry for predicting always against you bro TuT But yeah you were playing Ponch and mine teams so I couldn't say much about you :c We helped each other in testing during semi-final and thanks you for that! Glad to see you enjoyed the metagame and playing during the tournament! :D But just to let you know that Camomons is much more wider than Latios, Melmetal, Rillaboom, Slowking and Dragapult lol.

ponchlake where to start again? Everything started when you asked me if it was possible to still enter the tournament will it already started. And look now where did you come? Just impressive run man and even funnier and we should have been both eliminated in the initial 8 people playoff format LOOL. You're probably the one with whom I talked the most during the tournament in terms of building (we probably have 4 or more teams built together) and it was really cool to share our ideas and build with original mons! We also tested against each other a lot making this BO even harder due to how well we known each other in terms of playing and building.
I'm sure this end is disappointing for you and I perfectly understand that but you did an amazing run and I was scared for real to play against you today because I knew well you were good and able to take this one! Be more confident in yourself because you did so well and I only won this because I spent all the week in building and testing many teams to face you today at 100%.
It was a pleasure to play you in final although the prep did a lot in our games. Hope you enjoyed playing throughout this tournament because it was the case for me and I wouldn't have had as much fun taking part to this tournament without you. Thanks a lot.

The french crew now!

Palapapop qui eu crû que je te verrai un jour dans un tournoi Camomons appréciant le tier alors qu'il y a encore quelques mois tu critiquais encore pas mal le tier mdr. En tout cas c'est super si tu as pu apprécié ta run et changé un peu d'avis sur le tier (y a des défauts après hein j'en conviens) ! Merci d'avoir participé et de m'avoir détruit en test bien plus d'une fois ! Ta créativité est une source d'inspiration même si je préfère parfois regarder celle-ci à distance mdr. En tout cas on peut dire que cette originalité dans le builder fait probablement de toi l'une des personnes qui aura le plus développer le métagame en cette fin de génération. Merci pour toi ! :blobnom:

Osake merci d'avoir entrer le tour sur ma demande pour soutenir le tier et le tournoi ! J'espère que tu as pu quand même pu apprécier un peu les games que tu as fait ! Merci également de m'avoir parfois démonter en test avec tes conneries, ce fût un excellent moyen de mettre à l'épreuve mes teams contre un mec qui sait clairement jouer au jeu ! Sort de ta retraite et joue Camo next gen :blobuwu:

Altthiel t'as in le tour malgré le fait que tu sois pas si fan du méta et que tu sois pas mal occupé à côté, merci pour ça ! :heart: J'espère t'as pu quand même un peu kiffé malgré le temps qu'il t'a manqué pour build des dingueries dont tu as le secret x) Tu m'auras bien fait sué du cul en semi en tout cas et encore bien joué à toi car franchement c'est pas passé loin !

Dragonillis merci d'avoir participé toi aussi même si tu étais pris à côté avec l'OMWC! J'attend de retrouver mon rival fr dans ce tier avec lequel nous nous disputions le leaderboard d'Arcade! Merci d'avoir pris le temps de m'aider à tester :catheart:

PandaDoux tout pareil, merci d'avoir pris part au tournoi même si t'étais pas mal occupé/pas assez motivé pour build et pour les qqs games de test que j'ai pu faire contre toi!

Clementine vraiment le mec qui a pas eu de chance quoi ptdr. In to beat Altthiel into Altthiel R1 mdr. En tout cas c'était un BO super drôle à voir s/o Bicharpe. Et bordel mec t'as géré contre moi je m'y attendais pas. Dire que j'aurai pu me faire éliminer en qualif par toi ptdr. Dommage que tu ais pas continué mais merci d'avoir in et de ton soutien au méta :heart:

Special mentions now!

To Gman for being so wonderful and a sun shining from kindness! :heart:

To shnowshner for the multiple heart attacks his teams made to me lol. Hope to see you again playing but otherwise I'm in peace now with my revenge :sunglasses:

To RobDog747 with whom I talked a lot in the Camomons Discord to make him stop to spam weather LOL.

To Fleeting Memories I hope to see again playing Camo because you had a terrible and unfortunate run while you had some really cool ideas!

To Smallsmallrose pretty sure you could have been better so I hope to see you again playing Camo! Alsp thanks for being active in the Camomons Discord!

And finally (yeah yeah I always write too much lol), thanks to all those who cheered me and especially the OM french community!

See you next gen guys!

Last edited:
Last edited:

shnowshner

You've Gotta Try
is a Pre-Contributor
this was a fun tour to participate in to the very end. yes i know i wasn't playing for the past couple rounds but ponchlake went to me for help and together we crafted a fair bit, though i mostly just gave advice or set ideas (namely the magearna bring vs ducky)

when discussing how to defeat the french i was looking at a couple mons which i think had potential (namely goodra who i maintain is impossible to switch into for any metagame until you know the set) but ultimately we decided that vanilla weavile is something that camomons is rather underprepped for and could tear apart many of the common balance structures we saw. the stall matchup g2 was unexpected however and the aggressive knock off into the slowking-g slot as pex switched in spelled disaster as swords dance + icicle crash was very threatening to siamato's team, especially since the potential flame body coal in the back wouldn't have as many chances to burn weavile. team did very well in tests because of how dangerous weavile and gapdos are after setting up, moreso when ponchlake correctly predicted all of my double switches with slowbro's body press, but unfortunately the defensive core's do-nothing approach to wearing down teams doesn't work when the opponent brings a team designed to outlast the opponent.

overall metagame is enjoyable both in building and play, although a bit obtuse to get into it certainly feels more approachable now that offense structures are the most common versus whatever spikestack boosting war hell you guys put up with prior. it's part of why i hadn't bothered to check it out before (even commented on that following the death of camo IC) and when i saw there had been a myriad of changes i felt obligated to join. i did not expect to go 4-1 during swiss LOL i barely play in tours outside of cap and even there i usually just join for the fun of it.

it is really funny that the top two players this tour both joined in as subs. ggs to both this was a blast to participate in

ponchlake

cult of personality cult leader
I'm just gonna jump straight to shoutouts with this one:

Siamato: Je vois. And that is the extent of all the French I know. First and foremost I have to give thanks to Siamato for obvious reasons. Beyond simply encouraging me to enter, I wanna thank him for keeping me invested in the metagame long before this tourney started. I had played Camomons for the first time since Gen7 during my brief stint in Camomons Iron Chef, where I built a team based on Sound moves. Funnily enough, I also lost to Siamato during Iron Chef. It wasn't that close that time either, as Siamato absolutely snipe me with 5 or 6 Hydro Pumps, not missing a single one into my Water resistless team. Despite the end of Iron Chef, I was really interested in continuing to learn and play Camomons. However, I chose the absolute worst time to do that, as the replacement of Camomons with Godly Gift coincided with the end of Camomons, effectively leaving me with zero outlets to play Camomons. I still played until it ended, which was how I ran into Siamato on the ladder. I was trying to build a team with Choice Specs Jirachi that spammed Doom Desire and Thunder, which turned out about as well as you expected. This was when I first started talking to Siamato. He really helped me out with the building and testing of the team even if I did eventually throw the idea away. I ended up taking a few month hiatus from Showdown shortly afterwards with little contact Siamato after. I eventually caught wind of the Calm Mind ban (months after it happened) and I briefly caught up with Siamato during that time before another brief period of little contact. The tourney rolls up and initially I had no interest in joining since a problem I struggled with during Iron Chef was a lack of help prepping and testing besides UT, who was very busy during this time with getting ready to manage OMWC. I didn't wanna go into a tourney with a brand new meta that I had 0 idea how to play and build in. The weeks roll by and eventually my interest grows, but I still had the same problem where I had no teams and I was overwhelmed by teambuilding. As well as the fact that I figured it was too late to join anyways. I messaged Siamato after who knows how long just to lament the fact that I should have joined and given the tour a try anyways despite not knowing how to play or build. Siamato encouraged me to join as a sub, which I ended up doing. I did so and ended up forgetting about it until weeks later when I got a ping saying I was tagged for a sub. Initially I was doing the Nick Young meme, as my first initial reaction was "Hold up.. When did I sign up for this?" Keep in mind, it took a while before I actually got subbed in, and I'm very dumb with a poor memory. I message Siamato again, asking him if he had any teams I could use for my games. Rather than giving me teams, he said he could give me teams or he could help me make some teams. I chose the latter and thus started our friendship and hours of discussing the metagame, and me keeping him up very late to help me test and build. I remember waking up to 26 notifications from Siamato after I sent him teams the night before for critique. That is pretty much the story of my tour run. Siamato and I just talking about teams and having fun testing and building them. Unfortunate that I lost in one of my first ever tours just outside the finish line, but I had fun. Thanks Siamato for giving me this experience. Also thank you for creating the themes and the art for my Iron Chef clash with Clastia. I really appreciate the help and encouragement you gave. I'm not here writing this post without it. Enjoy your retirement my friend. Make sure you buy Osake the nicest sandwich you can or I'm busting through your window and smacking you upside your head with a stale baguette.

Ducky: My boy, Ducky, doing what he does best, and that is being someone I can always rely on to help me with building and testing teams. Towards the start of the tour, I was mostly acquainted with Ducky, but we hadn't talked entirely that much other than discussing Revelationmons (this was before council). Though I thought I might've left the impression that I'm very persistent and annoying when it comes to asking for help, as I was asking him to help me test GG like I had a wireless bomb implant in my brain that would explode unless I hit a quota of annoying Ducky a certain amount of times a day. Oddly specific analogy but we're rolling with it. This isn't some cryptic message of me calling for help, as I don't actually have a bomb implanted into my skull (as far as I know of). But I was really glad to find out that Ducky didn't actually dislike me, and it was fun to explore and learn the meta while we also grew as friends. It really motivated me to learn and build better teams once Ducky started asking for help and teams, as I wanted to be helpful. I wanted to build good teams I could pass to my friends and see them win with, so I was motivated to be better at the game. This of course helped me in the tour as well. Thanks for pushing me, and thanks for helping me throughout the tourney. As much as you say I helped you, I think you were an even bigger help to me. Thanks for letting me bug you at school and tutoring to help me test throughout the tourney, especially for the finals. I wish I coulda got the W for you, but I don't get here without you.

Clastia: Shoutouts to Clastia for being British and eating beans on toast (Imagine being British. Me personally.. I'd never let that happen to me). NATIONAL ANTHEM INTENSIFIES (Insert rebuttal here Clastia). Thanks for all of the help with building and testing Clastia. I'm going to try my best to not completely copy and paste I wrote for Ducky, but Clastia thanks for being a huge help during my prep for the finals. I wanted to try to horizons ever so slightly during building, but I could never quite get the hang of it. I really struggled with building at the start, and I just kept reskinning the same teams over and over. I don't think I ever got my foot off the ground as far as teambuilding goes without your help there. Although the teams more or less looked similarly, I was happy with them as I did step ever so slightly out of comfort zone with typings and offensive cores. Thanks for agreeing to my very dumb idea of doing Iron Chef. I was starting to get a bit burnt out on Showdown in general with GG SSNL going on in the background, and this was week where I really started to regain the joy of building and testing teams out. Trying to prepare for you and then playing our games was some of the most fun I've had in mons in recent memory. Thanks for all the support and help with this tour. I'm going to say this to you as well, but I don't get this far without you.

shnowshner: Thank you for absolutely carrying me in preparing for Iron Chef and even helping me craft my cores for the finals vs Siamato. This was a very busy time for preparation with Ducky and Siamato being busy with their prep and me having to prep for Clastia. I didn't have anyone I could ask to help me prep for the themes I was given. I had no idea where to start with teambuilding, and I resorted to copy and pasting old teams and changed typings to fit the theme. Deprived of inspiration, I rewatched some replays and I was always impressed by how unique your teams were. I know that I was going to bug you to help me prep for Iron Chef, and to my surprise, you agreed. I figured you'd only mildly interested in helping me, but you were a huge help with building in almost all of the teams, especially with testing. The Scarlet/Violet (Theme 5) team we made was a masterpiece, and it ended up being one of my favorite teams that I made this tour. The actual gameplay was just the icing on the cake. Your help didn't stop there, as you were instrumental to my building in the finals as well. I really appreciate the help you gave, and I hope that we can build more Camomons next gen.

The Number Man: The man, The Number Man, I greatly appreciate the help and insight you gave me. I'm sorry for always choosing the absolute worst times to ping you to ask for help or games. I appreciate the time you took to help me build my teams and even test them whenever you were free. Similarly to Shnownsher, you were one of my dark horse helpers for the Iron Chef week and my finals teams. I owe a lot of my success during the Iron Chef rounds to you there, as you were Siamato 2.0 for me that week. I hope to see you back in Gen9 and get to play against you more. Take care and enjoy your retirement.

Osake: "Whoever prayed for my downfall, you won." It was Osake. He did it for a sandwich. In all seriousness though, possibly the MVP of helping me during the finals was Osake. I was extremely unsure of the teams I had built, and during this time period everyone was mostly busy, meaning I had little in way of testing partners. I had accidentally stumbled into the Arcade room in Showdown during my games with Fraise for GG SSNL and never left, which prompted a DM from Osake asking why I was in there. I was a bit confused, but then I realized that it was a sub-room for the French. Me being me, I had no idea, despite the writings quite literally being on the wall with everything in the room being in French and all. We had a short interaction, but Osake was very friendly and easy to talk to, which led to me asking him to help me test for Siamato. I was expecting a hard no since he'd be helping me test for one of his friends, but Osake was extremely helpful with testing and giving my general playing advice. I really appreciate you taking the time to let me bug you for three days to help me test out my teams. You were a great help with me gaining confidence in the teams I built, and the main reason I didn't start panic scrapping my teams before I even tried them out. Enjoy your sandwich when Siamato takes you out. If he doesn't get you the most expensive sandwich they have, let me know. I'll break through his window and smack him across the face with a stale baguette.

anaconja: You take Anaconja along with Shnowshner and TNM, and you get my big three for my Iron Chef teams. The Chris Bosh, Lebron, and Dwayne Wade for my prep for Clastia that week. I'm sorry I couldn't bring Water/Fairy Hatterene like you asked, but next generation if they bring it back, we're making the Hatterene Dream come true. Thanks for helping and sending me teams through the span of the tourney but especially during the finals and during Iron Chef. The teams you sent helped me get over my teambuilder's block and actually started making my teams, starting with the Garchomp team. Unfortunately, if you live by the Garchomp, then you die by the Garchomp as well as seen in G1. Thanks for being a massive help, as well as just general fun building and playing outside of the tour. I had a ton of fun playing friendlies with you and seeing all the heat you were cooking. Assy Terrain was probably my favorite team you've made, and even though I got slapped by it, I couldn't stop laughing at what I was seeing. Thanks again for all the help.

Last edited:

Euphonos

Huge congratulations to Siamato for winning the last iteration of this forum-sanctioned Camomons tournament in the Sword and Shield generation! I am looking forward to having more tournaments (of different formats, maybe) like these when Scarlet/Violet is up, and I hope so do you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)