Spectrum Tournament [Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wuguza said:
Can you use any pokemon you want im confused? Im still in though

can you give me the definition of what border line, under used, over used, never used pokemon, and uber pokemon mean?
Do you know english and do you read rules? I said which pokemon you can use in my first post, and I linked to which pokes are bl, uu, ou, ne, nfe, and uber in the second post and explained any exceptions to the rule.

Remember, don't skim. Read every word.

And regarding the siamese dream tourney, does that mean I can't run this tourney because we had similar rules? I honestly had no idea that there had already been a tourney similar to this.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
no lol you can still run it, I just thought I would point it out.

Flub said:
Do you know english and do you read rules? I said which pokemon you can use in my first post, and I linked to which pokes are bl, uu, ou, ne, nfe, and uber in the second post and explained any exceptions to the rule.

Remember, don't skim. Read every word.

And regarding the siamese dream tourney, does that mean I can't run this tourney because we had similar rules? I honestly had no idea that there had already been a tourney similar to this.
ok now i know but can you please let me in the tournament and i read your rules. Thank you

Ok guys, there are 2 more substitute positions open. In three hours I will post brackets, whether or not those positions are filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)