Pending Sort Battles Lookup Tab by ELO

Rabia

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
GP & NU Leader
I like to spectate NU ladder games for fun, and I imagine others do the same for other formats. Naturally, I want to prioritize high ELO games when possible, and while we can currently gate off lower ELO games by simply opting for 1300+ (for example) to be the battles displayed, I think default showing battles in order from highest ELO to lowest ELO would be a neat addition.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I want to add my support for at least having the option for this for a different reason. I use the watch battle feature on ladders where I’m toward the top sometimes, in order to work out whether it’s a good idea to play that ladder right now or whether I should check in again later. Usually, people at the top of ladders end up playing someone a good amount of ELO beneath them, so the lowest ELO can make it seem like no top players are active when you check. If you could see the highest ranked player instead, it would be a more solid way to check “ok, this person is only 50 ELO beneath me, this lower ladderer is outside my range when I first queue but the higher ELO ladderer is right there”.

It would be a great QoL change IMO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)