Someone help pls

antemortem

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
thanks for stopping by my shop, bo! it’ll be $.25 for the service

thanks for inserting your quarter! I figure most people “remember” vague colors and shapes when trying to recall images so here’s my available wares loosely based on your recollection: (limited quantities so act fast):

9C9077C5-575D-4E98-AFB4-92AFC035F1DF.jpeg

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hmmm its not any of these...if it helps the whole album cover had this metallic quality and it looked kind of like an infrared image? Not too sure about the first bit but it definitely rwminded me of ir imaging w the reds blues and greens

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

you were probably thinking about my new album "sijih make racks". out on soundcloud/spotify. coming to tidal, apple music, napster, deezer, youtube music, kazaa, and limewire soon
lol this is kind of what it looked like, but the sun was on the right and i think it had some yellow edges or something. and the mountains were flatter like a whole range not just a couple of peaks

brightobject

there like moonlight
please resolve this, i'm on the edge of my metaphorical chair. what is the album? who shall inherit mace's icbb? will people finally learn that buying albums is a scam?
1633129441858.png

i actually did some edits on az's pic but forgot to post it lol

so like i said the background had like red and green on it so maybe its some kind of italian thing...???

and also there were like three balls of fire near the mountain or something, i think it was a volcano but im not 100% sure
but yes im as ready to solve this as you are

Last edited:

brightobject

there like moonlight
okay you have me intrigued now

please get back to me asap so that i may continue the search. also, please state what elements you know it includes for sure as opposed to what may be a false memory.
ok its none of these...but thank u for the interest (sorry for late reply, ive been bzy and lost track of this)

what I know for SURE in bold:

Extremely saturated red sun/ planetoid with a streak cutting through it . It's not in the direct middle, but offset to the right like in my last drawing.

Background with green, grey, and red as colors.
I remember it being in bands but might be mandela'ing myself

green mountains and white clouds in the lower register. I have a bunch of blue in my last drawing looking again i have no idea if they actually had blue in them or not anymore

three(?) red shapes floating in the middle of the cover. I thought these were like fireballs when i was drawing them cuz they looked like they were coming out of the mountain...but idk if any of that was actually true i just remember there were three red shapes floating next to the sun thing.

Also, I was looking over previous covers trying to figure out what felt off about them: I'm pretty sure the cover was like pixellated slightly or just grainy? These all look too HD and rendered.

hope this helps...! feel like im in good hands here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)