So what really makes The Happy Place, well, "Happy"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has come to my attention that perhaps not a whole lot of people might know about THP, or might see a point to it. After all, who might go on a Pokemon Simulator just to vent? It's a crazy idea initially, but a lot of people do this, a lot more than you'd think, and it definitely helps to get things off of your chest!

The purpose of this article is to highlight everything about The Happy Place, as well as general dos and donts, in addition to fitting within the community! THP is, in essence, a close-knit community that takes pride in helping each other with issues, or at least assisting as best as we can.

This is not a therapy room, this is a venting room. Will be including obligatory "We are not health professionals" etc. Basically, I want to clear up the most common questions/misconceptions people ask/have about THP, etc. ^^

I like this idea, but as I said on PS, there has been great interest in the project so I don't know if people will be allowed to do multiple articles for this issue. I'll consult with Scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)