Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament X - Playoffs (Swiss) Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader

(Art by ium)

This playoff bracket will start as a swiss tournament. As such, you continue playing in this stage until you have won or lost three matches in the playoffs stage.

Remember, all matches are to be played in a BEST OF THREE format, and all standard SV OU rules apply.

We are using the pre-DLC metagame for all games. I've been told PS! will have a challenge option for this even after release. Use that over the DLC option.

Round 3

2-0
Sylveon used calm mind vs Vert
lax vs Akalli
INSULT vs Empo
Rubyblood vs Storm Zone

1-1
Maxouille vs ChrisPBacon
Mimikyu Stardust vs Raiza
DeeJ vs SoulWind
fakenagol vs SupaGmoney
MichaelderBeste2 vs Leavers
hellom vs Nat
Tace vs JustFranco
RichardMillePlain vs Kebab mlml

0-2
SpookyZ vs egalvanc
Welli0u vs z0mOG
Ewin vs Ahsan-219
JJ09LIE vs Chaitanya

Please, let us know in the thread when you will be playing once your games are scheduled, we would all very much like to spectate.

Deadline
Sunday, September 17th @ 11:59 PM EDT

Last edited:

Mimikyu Stardust

Enjoyment
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
Predictions for whos going to be the 3-0 players

Sylveon used calm mind vs Vert

Sylveon has definetly proven himself as a very formidable battler and I'd say is one of the best battlers of gen 9 with creative teams and great performance, but Vert is just a titan at this gen being contender for both best builder and best player of gen 9. Sylveon may be Orochimaru, but Vert is Saitama.
Definitely the best match this round.

lax vs Akalli

I think I will give Akalli a slight edge from what i've seen. I fought him a lot on ladder pre olt and he always give me trouble, i am not too familiar with lax outside of the current OLT and he has been bringing a lot of sun. This match up is definetly the one im least familiar with.

INSULT vs Empo

I really love both players and how they play, but i think empo will win this one. He's definetly a more seasoned player and is probably better. Although i would not be surprised if insult wins. Probably the closest matchup of all the 3-0s

Rubyblood vs Storm Zone

I am biased.
waos.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)