Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament VIII - Cycle 1 Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Welcome to Cycle 1 of Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament. If your sign-up post does not follow the rules explained below, it will be ignored. This Cycle will run for 8 days and will end around Thursday, July 8th at 9:00 pm EDT (GMT-4).

We use the regular Pokemon Showdown SS OU ladder for this tournament.

In order to sign-up for the OLT, FOLLOW THE SIGN-UP FORMAT BELOW AND REGISTER YOUR FRESHLY MADE ALT ON POKEMON SHOWDOWN USING THE FORMAT BELOW:

LT81YL ForumNameHere
- "ForumNameHere" obviously denotes your forum name. You are only allowed one alt per cycle, which must follow the aforementioned format.

Here's an example sign-up post for you all to follow:
Forum name: Quite Quiet
Cycle 1 Alt: LT81YL Quite Quiet
Does my alt for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yes

YOU MUST SIGN UP WITH YOUR FRESHLY MADE ALT BEFORE STARTING BATTLES WITH IT. You will not be allowed to edit this alt after you include it in your initial sign-up for any given cycle. By the way, make sure to register your LT alt on Pokemon Showdown!. We've had to deal with people who got their account registered by someone else because they were unprotected. It is advised that you once you sign up here, you immediately register the accounts on PS afterwards.

All rules listed in this post aslo applies.

Good luck to everyone! Again, this is Cycle 1 of Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament. If your sign-up post does not follow the rules explained above, it will be ignored. This Cycle will run for 8 days and will end on Thursday, July 8th at 9:00 pm EDT (GMT-4).

Lillia2.0

I COULD BE BANNED!
Forum Name: Lillia2.0
Cycle 1 Alt: LT81YL Lillia
Does my alt for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yes

Forum name: Stecolomaxx
Cycle 1 Alt: LT81YL Steco

Forum name: RareRedReaper
Cycle 1 Alt: LT81YL RareRedPepper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)