Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament VII - Playoffs (Swiss) Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lopunny Kicks vs Sacri': Both are really solid and have had good performances in the past, however I think LK is a bit hotter atm but this could go either way and is one of the better matchups of this round.
Giannis Antetokommo-o vs Dflo : just a guess tbh, idk either of em
volcanionisgood vs zugubu royale : Don't really know either, so another guess.
ABR vs Chaitanya : A repeat matchup from last OLT, should definitely be interesting. Think ABR got this pretty securely though.
Eo Ut Mortus vs Empo : A highlight game for the round easily, both are good but Empo's been super hot all year so going with him.
Grandmaster Thug vs Luthier : I've watched Luthier play more and he's pretty solid so going with him.
haxrme vs beatiful : beatiful from what I've seen is pretty decent and has made some runs in ssnls and has some cool teams so going with him.
Stareal vs Ox the Fox : Watched Ox more throughout OLT and he has some good potential so going with him.
egalvanc vs Pierrick : Watched egal more and he is pretty alright, could go pretty far if he puts his mind to it.
Quartosa vs Sagiri : Going with the name I recognize.
Tricking vs imjustgray : Tricking is one of the best new gen players and if he cares enough could probably win this tour again.
Storm Zone vs SoulWind : SoulWind is way more proven and better overall.
mncmt vs Separation : fake jam has been pretty fire and has done well the past few tours.
Juuls vs Misterioussaint : Saint is epic so bolding him.
Tace vs Corazan : Tace has been a lot better since SPL ended, with a pretty solid WCoP and has always just been better to me. Also, I watched a lot of his OLT run and he was doing well there too so yea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)