Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament IX - Top 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Last edited:

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Ggs Empo, wp. and GL in rest.

Sucks to go out like this after a Swiss performance that was very dominant, but you were the better player this series, Empo.
Shoutout to Ophion for always being there to test with me and immense shoutout to MAX UND MAX for being a great friend and building every team with me. Would have loved to show off more teams that we made and more innovations the teams had, but that's the way it goes. Thx to all my other supporters as well, I rarely had more fun playing and building in a tier than throughout this tournament.

Best of luck to everyone remaining!

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
lost vs raptor, ggs

messed up pretty serially at the end but i have come to a point where pokemon isn't for me anymore, where even playing in-game has become depressing. hoping for sugarhigh to win. thanks to tace, sage, ophion, ctc, xray for helping me test/brainstorm and mcm for encouraging me early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)