SmogonDex Toolbar for Internet Explorer

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Update : Figured out and fixed the problem, waiting for chaos to send me a 32x32 icon and then Ill upload the new file.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Ok, finally done :-

SmogonDex - Updated to fix the spyware porblem.

Download that file and place it in your C:\Windows folder (or whatever drive your windows is installed in)

The go to :-

Start --> Run and type RegSvr32 SmogonDex and press OK.

Run Internet Explorer with the SmogonDex toolbar.

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've installed it and it's working fine. I scanned and no Spyware was found.

Gj Anomalous.

Shiv

mostly harmless
Thanks, maybe this lets chaos install it. He was refraining to do so ever since there was GuiD problem in the first version.

Shiv

mostly harmless
Thanks, this is an old topic. I have to thank Lexay for reviving it. Also :-

Uninstall Instructions :-

1. Make sure that SmogonDex.dll is present in your Windows folder. If not redownload it and put it there though its safest to have the same file you installed from there.

2. Then go to Start --> Run and type

RegSvr32 /u SmogonDex

and press OK.

3. Congrats, its uninstalled. You can delete the file now.

Ill be posting the new screenshots soon. Id upgraded the icon and stuff but didnt take new screenshots.

Edit:

There's the screenshot thanks to Lexay. Also updated first post.

Shiv

mostly harmless
Thanks! It always used to, just had a small problem with the GuiD's which Ive fixed in the current version.

Shiv

mostly harmless
No, even the first post is updated with the new version. There werent any viruses just a GuiD/Spyware problem. Anyone you dl now will be 100% Spyware/Virus free!

virus, spyware, same thing to me :P but i downloaded it on the first day you posted this and my scanning stuff said there was nothing. maybe my programs are junk searchers.

Shiv

mostly harmless
Most of them didnt say anything, but SpyBot caught stuff. You would do better to uninstall that version and install this one though. Also, if anyone installs it and it works fine please post here so I get to know how this is doing.

Shiv

mostly harmless
There was already one for that. Opera doesn't allow an automatic install so its a manual thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)