Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 33 Playoffs [Won by Empo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironwater

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Why is it so hard for some people here to just respect other people regardless of who they are, what their country or religion or whatever is? French bashing is not ok, but so is insulting any other group of people. If you feel insulted by what someone said on your country, don't be as bad as them, you are, at best, discrediting yourself.

I'm also amazed to see how some people talk to those who gave countless hours of their time for free to make all this running, especially when the only contributions of the former to the community is insulting or disrespecting people from time to time when they disagree with them. Disagreeing with a TD decision is fine, but at least do it with a minimum level of respect, it's really not that hard.

Anyway, all those who qualified are great players and I hope I'll be able to watch some interesting and high level games.

Flex OKLM

Banned deucer.
iter It's not new that the tds abuse their authority like I'm icbb because I made a joke I think but I don't want to crush myself every time the tds make doubtful decisions and I guess they don't like me to contradict them, well I'm not going to go any further because I wouldn't want to be banned ^^

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
It's not new that the tds abuse their authority like I'm icbb because I made a joke I think but I don't want to crush myself every time the tds make doubtful decisions and I guess they don't like me to contradict them, well I'm not going to go any further because I wouldn't want to be banned ^^
No you shouldn't go any further bc your trolling isn't even funny
At least gimme something to laugh at sheesh

Rooting for: raptor booty (finch vs egal) (robjr vs star) and the smenius

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
No Canadians in this year? Welp looks like it’s time to start getting serious!

*starts training on the ladder until I realize there is literally a garbage pokemon lol!*

Welp back to gen 3 with gardevoir and lopunny for me!
/s
Nah in all seriousness congrats to all participants.

Heika

I may very well be the worst player on this site
is a Pre-Contributor
No Canadians in this year? Welp looks like it’s time to start getting serious!

*starts training on the ladder until I realize there is literally a garbage pokemon lol!*

Welp back to gen 3 with gardevoir and lopunny for me!
/s
Nah in all seriousness congrats to all participants.
Yup, this is a ratio for thinking Lopunny was available in Gen 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)