Smogon Tour 33 [ SEE POST #39 for money prize info ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
I would like to thank all of my hosts and fellow contributors for making my first regular season overseeing Smogon Tour a success. This has been something that has been a challenge for me with a lot of learning experiences, but with the assistance of each of these individuals, Smogon Tour 33 was made possible.

To my hosts: Ereshkigal kjdaas Raptor Kris HSOWA Finchinator Quantum Tesseract Kaede TylerTheMilotic velvet Lalaya TGA emma Mihowk Dorron Iguana TDR Quite Quiet SparksBlade AtraX Madara -- thank you for volunteering valuable hours of your weekends to this community. Hosting is such a thankless job, but you all deserve the utmost respect for your efforts. I hope to work with you all more if the future permits.

To others who provided (or are providing) assistance: Ticken Blazenix Quite Quiet Perry Merritt TPP Kris SparksBlade -- thanks for all of the advice, support, and other contributions that led to this season being possible.

I am sorry if I am forgetting someone. Playoffs will be up in the next 10-15 minutes, but they would not be possible without these people and they absolutely deserve recognition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)