Smogon Shoddy Server Statistics - January 2010

I'd be interested in seeing the February stats to be honest. The last month we had stats for was Januray, and it's April now! I'd be interested to see Tyranitar's usage in OU, and Venusaur, Cresselia, Chansey, and others usages in UU.

In NU, they've missed a couple of months of statistics, but they put the skipped month's statistics with the month's after (if that makes sense), so they could do the same this time.
Yes.

The logs for February were lost during the server switch, so no one will be seeing those. The ones for March will be up soon, hopefully.

I wonder if the vote has effected Latias' usage at all.

The logs for February were lost during the server switch, so no one will be seeing those. The ones for March will be up soon, hopefully.
That's what I thought, but a couple of people said they're at someone's house or something.

I'd love to see them, as I'm a statistics addict, but that said, I'm sure we'll all get over it if they have been lost forever. :D

haunter

Banned deucer.
Please stop flooding this thread with useless posts, if you're not going to comment the stats then simply don't post. This is my last warning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)