Smogon Premier League XIII - Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Lost in one of my favorite games I've ever been a part of, very gg to Gary and gl to the Wolf in the final week!

Tigers, we were not quite good enough and you guys drove me absolutely fucking crazy at numerous points, but it was a pleasure making so many new friends and realizing that not everyone on here is a salty '08. Keep fighting friends, we'll get there. CALLOUS never change buddy

Just as a massive PSA: we're having a third charity bowl next weekend to support Ukraine!!! It would mean a lot to me and many others if you could spread the word, participate, and donate if possible (no obligation, of course). Thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)