Finals Smogon Premier League XIII - Finals [Won by Team Raiders]

Status
Not open for further replies.
SS OU: Gtcha vs bro fist - Lives in the greatest nation on earth

SS OU: 100percentpureheat vs suapah - Lives in the greatest nation on earth

RBY OU: BIHI vs Heroic Troller - Neither lives in a free country, but free folk consume more Italian food; pizza > escargot

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
SS OU: Gtcha vs bro fist - I believe that this game will ultimately come down to the circumstances surrounding it. If Dohn plays against Gtcha with the same support that I mentioned in my previous prediction post, then it'll be an uphill climb because that will compensate for the lack of tiebreak experience on Gtcha's end. On the other hand, if Gtcha plays without his support this time around, then I believe John's clutch situation experience is too potent to deny.

SS OU: 100percentpureheat vs suapah - Next up is a matchup against two players that had up and down finals games. 100p literally choked his game because [redacted] wwasn't there to tell him that you should switch Volcarona out of a Pokemon with toxic and had to get bailed to win. Conversely, suapah lost in a close game to Gtcha in semis that could have been won by either side, and he'll be hungry to return to the victory column, so I have him winning this game.

RBY OU: BIHI vs Heroic Troller - BIHI is typically a decent player, but he literally devolves into a deranged lunatic whenever I type in stours, and I will undoubtedly be watching the game. This coupled with his RBY win against chuva coming on the back of some pretty fortunate circumstances coupled with lackluster play should be more than enough for Troller to take this game.

RBY OU: BIHI vs Heroic Troller - BIHI is typically a decent player, but he literally devolves into a deranged lunatic whenever I type in stours, and I will undoubtedly be watching the game. This coupled with his RBY win against chuva coming on the back of some pretty fortunate circumstances coupled with lackluster play should be more than enough for Troller to take this game.
TOUTE LA FRANCE TE RATIO
440px-France_WC2018_final.jpg

IPF

sundown
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
SS OU: Gtcha vs bro fist - I believe that this game will ultimately come down to the circumstances surrounding it. If Dohn plays against Gtcha with the same support that I mentioned in my previous prediction post, then it'll be an uphill climb because that will compensate for the lack of tiebreak experience on Gtcha's end. On the other hand, if Gtcha plays without his support this time around, then I believe John's clutch situation experience is too potent to deny.

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion

SS OU: 100percentpureheat vs suapah - Next up is a matchup against two players that had up and down finals games. 100p literally choked his game because [redacted] wwasn't there to tell him that you should switch Volcarona out of a Pokemon with toxic and had to get bailed to win. Conversely, suapah lost in a close game to Gtcha in semis that could have been won by either side, and he'll be hungry to return to the victory column, so I have him winning this game.

507EBE8E-06AD-4B19-99FE-517C10F5046F.png

BIHI

Sawubona kheys omncane yi-lagrimbe
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Won vs troller ggs
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-617040
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-617045
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-617047

I'm rly happy with how i played this g1 but i played two awful games right after, i probably should have lost this series in all honesty. Sry about that and gratz troller for the phenomenal season. Anyway, having to (re)learn a tier from scratches to play high stakes games vs the 2 best rbyer of the tour was one of the best experience i've had since i joined smogon. s/o Serpi Excal Jimmy Turtwig BlazingDark and Deckline for the help.

Season NOT over, bring it home muchachos 100percentpureheat Gtcha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)