Finals Smogon Premier League XII - Finals [Won by the Wi-Fi Wolfpack]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Wolfpack. There are so many of you I am happy for but I must say, I am most proud of GTG.

Through out the years we had a ton of back and fourth and never saw eye to eye, but to see you climb all the way back to the top from where you were is really impressive.

Gilbert arenas

Rex rhydon
is a Tiering Contributor
not how i wanted this season to end but we didn't deserve it w that lackluster performance in finals. I took this pretty hard especially considering how poor I was during the finals. Want to give a huge shoutout to sadly for dealing with me wanting to quit after every loss and whatever. I poured my heart and soul into this tour and this was easily the best time I've ever had on smogon.
tyrants u guys already now how strongly I feel about you guys, every single one of you is as standup of a person and altho u might not feel that way about me right now I hope we can still be friends, you guys are the best group of friends I have ever had on the internet and I wouldn't change that for anything (except mayb a trophy.-.)
Just wanna give a few shoutouts to some dudes.
finch- you took me in when i was 16 and showed me the roped of the tournament community and the mechanisms of this site. Altho u probably couldve dubbed me and saved everyone a few headaches along the way im happy you didnt:)
undi- you were the first player who pushed me to become better, and somebody who I always tried to model my game after. You asta and ud are more responsible for molding me into the player I am today than anyone else.
BKC- Really happy for you man! we had a weird circuit tournament rivalry from 2017-2019 where it seemed like we played each other every week for whatever dumbass old gen tour we were playing. If your goal is too inspire people to play pokemon and push them, you did that for me. I spent so many hours in my life asking myself how I can beat you and never came up w a solid answer. guess its only fitting shit ended this way.
Mayb ill see you next spl, dont know where my head will be at then. Lifes going really well for me atm and Ill probably find some other dumbass hobby to supplement mons but for the time being - i cant spend any time on this site without getting livid.
Star-jesus christ u killed everyone
anyways go team us east hope ug kill it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)