Finals Smogon Premier League XII - Finals [Won by the Wi-Fi Wolfpack]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

formerly Bloody alfa
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
Wolfpack

TonyFlygon : Our pm’s started in 2018, when I was trying to get into spl by doing tryouts and what not. But all my attempts, be it spl or wcop, were welcomed by your “yes” “no” “thank you”, which made me tilt SO MUCH. 2020 started, and you talked with me about wanting to take a new wave of players in Europe, and told me that I was in your shortlist, and well the rest is history. You know that our finals record together is 100% with a 50% winrate?

It takes a huge amount of managerial talent to achieve what you achieved last year and this year. You’ve been the manager every player wants to have, the teammate that everyone loves to have, and a friend that cannot be forgotten. You pm’ing me before every spl battle had so much impact on how I viewed you as a manager, and my respect for you grew the more I saw how you managed the whole team. But I need to be honest with you, I do have a big disappointment: not being able to bring you a better record, even if we won the whole thing. You deserve the best version of any player, and I didn’t live up to the expectations. 6-4 is not even half what I can do, and that alone makes me disappointed on how I approached things. But when I look at the bigger picture, I assure you that I cannot be happier with bringing the red to you, as you deserve this more than anyone. Thanks for this awesome year Tony, I’m eternally grateful on everything you did until now for me, and wouldn’t change this for anything in the world <3

BKC : Kevin kevin kevin. We didn’t talk a lot this season besides you telling me to shut the fuck up and not speak in a foreign language and me responding that your country’s football skill level is at bob the sponge neuron’s utility. Jokes aside, it was an immense honor to play besides you, and although you didn’t participate in our SS preps, looking at your old gen building process and inputs was a complete delight. And with me having to prep at late European night because of university or student work, I was actually always there to see you talking with col49 about movies and what not, and I enjoyed it to be honest (you guy’s must bring down you English level holy lord, I can’t keep up with my half Spanish half Venezuelan broken English LOL). But you know what makes me even more happy? The fact that for 10 years this trophy eluded you, and of all people, I was there when you finally won it. Yes I was there, and I take a big pride on that and want to thank you for putting together such an amazing group. Thanks Kevin, and hope that maybe in 4 or 5 years I get to play with you again amigo 

Quaze : Another brother from another mother. At this point, I think we all agreed on how wasteful was it to not having you on the starting lineup, but that’s Tony’s and Kevin’s fault for putting together such a stacked group. But even with that, yeah even with you not starting, you did the amazing work of being there always for tests and giving input every time when needed. I’ve always expected you to answer whenever I tagged everyone to play a few ones for a test, even when you were off (and you always were there to answer LOL). Enjoy your trophy, and while I’m stepping away from smogon, I know for sure that you gonna take it like a storm hermano. If you ever start playing another gacha besides Genshin, lemme know so maybe we’ll keep in touch and play other stuff besides mons <3<3

mael : I’ve always been curious about how you were and why you did have such an amazing alt, since I’m a big mythology (and angels/demons) fan, and I can say without doubt that you surprised me in such an amazing way. At this point everybody know how unlucky you were in this tour, but what made me realize that I still have a million things to improve whe I see your unkillable mentality. Not once you backed off, not even once you doubted the wolves potential, and not even once you lost your focus when you did have all the right to do so. You also have my biggest thanks for stepping up in finals and bringing that win we needed so much, so thanks mael, and I pray to have you next to me in the future my man <3

talah : You should know that no matter how much I loved teaming up with you and having you as the big SS brain, I wanna kill you for not trusting me when I SAID KYUREM IS VERY GOOD !!!!! In all seriousness, you baffled the hell out of me with how much work you put in this spl, and what’s even more amazing, the in-game level you showed us to back up your words. After week 1, and while this can questionable, I wanted to take off your shoulders at least my teambuilding burden, so I started to build or ask for teams and then ask you for improvements, and your critics alone made my teams a lot better. You showed a lot of greatness in this spl, and it goes without saying it that your future is bright as you Lisa photos collection my dude. Thanks for all the time you putted into this, you killed it and deserve the red + a golden crown for what you showed and how you solved SS metagame amigo <3

TPP : Remember when I was asking you to be picked by you in OverUsed premier league? Good lord that gives me a lot of memories my man :laugh: As someone already said, whoever voted for Tony as the nicest user has to be completely blinded or didn’t see the amount of kindness you can have man. I think it’s fair to say that you were a big part of our SS trio having such a good results (besides finals we played like shit lmao), as your visuals and replays list were so nicely done and easy to use. And since I didn’t say it properly, congratulations on getting that far in OST, trust me that the future holds a lot of good things with what you showed this year my friend. Before leaving this online world, I wanna just ask you a last thing; do not ever change, because if the world had a lot more people like you, we would live in such a wonderful world <3

Mana : The weezing weilder and the man himself. When Tony posted in announcements about if anyone was against inviting you and a bunch of others, I felt like you’d be such a nice addition to what seemed already to be a fire team. And you proved me right, as you chat presence and input played a huge part on wolves success. You were always cheering up, helping whenever it was needed, and most importantly, making the chat always lively and active. And all this coming from someone who didn’t have any benefit of doing so, and yet you did splendidly. You’re such an easy to talk guy who’s funny and makes everyone around him lively, and that was an immense relief to such a stressful tour. Thanks my man for what you did for the wolves, and I hope every inch of success in the future on anything you do, especially this upcoming classic. Ill log on every time my boomer brain remembers to cheer on you and see you making the chat go crazy my man <3

Dragon Claw : When I saw you on the wolves channel (I missed your nom in the auction don’t hate me), I remember you as the Raikou guy who had a very creative ORAS building. Little I knew that you’d be the most “attentive to detail” guy I’ve ever see in this game. You telling us “playing soon” was for me synonym to a well-executed game plan and a cold bloody execution. I think everyone on wolves agrees on this; we deeply thank you for all the time you putted into this, it was inspirational to see you calculating every ev and every possible scenario 

SMB : I know that at this point you’d be fed up with everyone telling you over and over that you’re a great player and record is not a reflect of your skill. We all know how good you’re at this, so I’d rather take this moment to thank you for two things. First of all, thanks for keeping the effort all the way until the end, not a lot can do that especially considering how rby can be sometimes. Last but not least, thanks for playing your mind out in finals and bring that win, we needed it a lot and you doing it felt extremely good since you deserved it. Keep doing what you always do, and I hope that our paths will cross in the future carajo :°)

Tace : The quieter wolf, but like we say, you’re like that calm we experience before the storm. You flipped your season upside down and started giving W’s right and left, and god that felt good. We never talked a lot, but it was extremely nice having you being so motivated and having good results after a few unfortunates first weeks. Enjoy you trophy, as you clutched our season a few times, and never doubted in yourself or anyone else, and for that I’m very thankful amigo :^)

Star : Man. Dude. How the hell we’re supposed to try being the best record in the team when we have you who’s builded differently LOL. I think at this point this was already said a billion of times, but you’re without doubt the mvp not on our team, but the whole SPL pool. I’ll keep this short as we never talked a lot, but do take pride on your red, as you deserved it like no one. Keep going, and keep the spectators having a blast whenever you play (or rather destroy?) my dude o/

ABR : Man. DUDE. I started worrying when I saw Relous being so comfortable roasting you every day LOL. Goddamn I just don’t believe that we spammed memes about you after winning this :laugh:. In all seriousness, I still believe buying you with 36k was worth it, not matter how you look at it. You singlehandedly carried SM/BW/ORAS preps, and you put so much time at your own GSC prep, making me question how pitiful my preps are compared to yours. What can I say that hasn’t been already said besides a big thanks for all the time you invested, time that was rewarded with the wolves being crowned the best of 2021. Keep going, and never forget, you die as a hero or as a meme, and both are equally noble hehe. Thanks Adam, was a pleasure teaming with you, and I’m hoping that we can repeat this experience in the future fam 

Leru : My El caribeño from a different continent. Man, who thought a few months ago when we were playing powc and sharing servers together that we’d team up to win spl. We kinda stopped talking to each other since I quitted playing 7DS (now I’m back hehe), but holy lord it feels god to take this with you. I remember when you played SM in a latino forum (Subzer Kyurem’s I believe), and I was amazed on how you smashed whoever was in front of you in 7 turns. Then Multi went to explain that you’re Leru, a german who’s back to the game and what not. I’ve already seen you play enough to know that you had all the right to be a starter in any gen, and yet again BKC & Tony fucked everything by building this stacked group. Thanks for stepping in when the moment needed it to play the worst gen of all time, and even tho results were not there, you did what you did to make everyone agree on how good you’re. Enjoy the red brother, more is coming if you keep going like this <3333

Relous : With you, I was very adamant in the beginning that having 3 germans in the same team gonna end in a disaster or a miracle. And you Relous did everything you could to make this the biggest miracle. First of all, congrats on your insane spl, I know how this means to you after your last spl man. You baffled the hell out of me with your in-game gaming, even when the mu was horribly disgusting. I believe that Germany had a big boost with the confidence you gained now, so good luck taking your country to a whole new level my man. Again, congrats for the record and the red, you stepped you game up and made the whole community admire you brother :°)

shawyu 1313 : trust me if I tell you that sometimes I died from laugh with this guy. You have such a way of making everyone go flipflap with your jokes, even when the timing is not very good. Thanks my man for being always around even when your time zone is such a pain in the ass. You played one of the very best bw games I’ve seen vs SW, and while the result was not very optimal, we were amazed by the level you showed. See ya around bro, and do not ever hesitate to drop a hi if you see me <3

Bouff : I won’t lie, you surprised me in such a good way man. When Tony announced that he wanna invite a few ones, I saw your name in the bunch, and didn’t know what to expect. And yet you’re without doubt the man who tested with me the most (outside my latinos niggas and los bb crew. Btw, fuck you @let’s in the sun). You always were there to test and give input, and that alone made my debut very very chill. But most importantly, you had such an impact with Mana on chat activity and general atmosphere, and I’m ashamed that you didn’t get the red with us. But I know you’ll get better trophies in the future, as you already showed signs of high-level gaming, so I’m very adamant about what the future holds for you. You have my biggest thanks man, you for sure were a key element on our success, and I wouldn’t change your presence for anything <333

GaryTheGengar : GarytheCarry holy shit. At first I didn’t get why we subbed out shawyu, because I didn’t know you at all. But man you sure made me shut the fuck up really quickly LOL. You farmed BW’s pool like a freak and made us take points we were not supposed to take. Thanks man you were the little final push we all needed, and it was very pleasing seeing you do what you did this spl ;)

Heroic Troller : You have my absolute thanks for coming into our chat and taking the rby channel under your wings. But you have my eve grater thanks FOR MEME’ING ABR LMFAO. You sure made us all laugh like retards with the high-quality memes you’ve been posting, be it in the chat or on the forum. Thanks again for the amount of time you gave into rby prep, and I hope that in the future you get back all the kindness you did for us this time amigo :^)

Excal : Another late addition that ended up being so clutch in finals. You took DPP and builded mael’s finals team, and proved again why you’re considered one of the juggernauts in the thinking gen. Thanks man for the input and the time you putted into this for us, we all appreciate it and are deeply grateful <3

Wolf

formerly Bloody alfa
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
Sacra Corona

Lord Thorx : Hijo de fruta hasta donde hemos llegado eh? Yeah so what can I say that I didn’t already said in my introduction. We’ve grinding smogon for a few years now and did everything we could to improve. But importantly, we strived for memes, dramas and tourbans and whatever that made us go LOOL and LMAOO. Remember when you called every goddamn member of my family to wake me up thinking that I’d miss my smogtour match vs Mcmeghan? Mothertrucker you sure pulled off a few crazy stunts like this one these last years. But asides all that, what a crazy adventure. You’ve been the brother I’d count on, the pal I can bully, the crime partner I can trust and a really close friend who never stopped believing that one day we gonna take the spotlight. If this shoutouts are my farewell for smogon, know that this is never a farewell for you, as I intend on shitting on you every goddamn day until you get the red or any trophy and graduate from your virginity. Fue un gustazo todos estos años mariko, pero ahora debo irme un rato y no pienso dejarte la vida tranquila hasta que hagas algo bueno en este maldicion de juego juejuejue

Wamr : Good lord you single handedly made our Subzero Kyurem’s server go from a teamtour server to a jerk in a single night. Even tho I hate the shit out of you when you start bullying me for whatever reason, you have my utmost respect on never never sucking other balls or whatever to get free spots on bigger teams like wcop etc. You always stayed true to yourself and knowing that made me trust you 100%. But you also are that guy on every group who has the right word at the right time to roast anyone, and we all in Sacra got roasted by the hell out of you at some point :jeje: . Now that you started taking current gen more seriously, I think that soonish we’ll see you very far on this, like you did with Ubers in the past. Eres una amistad que empezo hace muchisimo tiempo, pero que se vio fortificada en estos ultimos 3 años, asi que muchisimas gracias por todo we, y que dios te aguarde de la responsabilidad que te dejo con Sacra /u/

Endill : you skyrocketed into the stars in a matter of months. I’m still in disbelief on how early 2020 (I think it was even the middle of 2020 which is more amazing lol) you didn’t play any gen seriously, and yet managed to win adv seasonal that same year + getting drafted into spl. I’ve never had the opportunity to say this to you, but congrats man on doing this spectacularly. You are the chill type of guy in the chat, and always took everything seriously, which was a big relief for me since I was already dealing with Multi’s craziness. Big thanks to always being there to take care of teams on team tours when I wasn’t very active, you have everything to become one of the greatests, and I’m 100% sure that you are on the right path of achieving it <33

Lets In The Sun : Fuck you, fuck you. And fuck you. You made me change teams at least 50 times this spl for real. Every goddamn time I tagged you for a test, deep in me I knew it was a mistake, yet for god knows what reason I still did it every time. Maybe because in the end, getting flip flapped by you on our test games made me realize a few times how bad my teams were LOL. Remember when I tagged you for test in before my semifinals game, and you literally made me forget the idea of bringing that HO that everyone was spamming? That alone was the reason for me to go and build what I consider my best and favorite team this season. Thanks for the bottom of my heart man, if I went positive on my first spl it was all because of you. But the best of all, it was me drastically changing my style in the middle of spl when you started spamming the hell out of me because my high usage of super defensive teams. I realized at one point that I had to change my style or I’d get very easily crushed, and you had 100% impact on that. But now enough of giving you compliments, as you also were a big ass headache with your spamming every day about “BLOODY LOS S/O”. WELL HERE YOU GO, NOW LEAVE ME ALONE HIJO DE FRUTA <33

LightScreener : El mas capo :amenodorime: Our man who always started dramas that made us all go crazy and spam all night. Thanks for always playing with Caribe and putting some work on this even tho you had work, altho I never NEVER asked you to play from phone while driving JAJAJAJA. For real, good luck with your in real life duties, I loved having you as a friend every moment, and your wholesomeness is so warmful that we wouldn’t let you go even fi you retire my man <33

roystopror : My man and the goat himself :pandalove: What a long adventure we had right? A long time ago we were talking on PS while laddering or playing room tours, and now here we are playing in the highest scene. While Endill surprised me with his adv transformation, you amazed me because you always were the cg type of player. Yet here you are playing with the biggest names out there, and proving yourself to be a force to be considered. Again, I’ve never had the opportunity to say this clearly to you, but congrats from the bottom of my heart for your classic finals run last year and your spl debut brother. Greatness awaits you in the future, and I’d like to be there to see you getting the crown you deserve. Take care of yourself my man, maybe one day we’ll get to meet irl and laugh at our gaming career while drinking and making fun of Multi <33

Gonz@lo : El mas macho de todos. The myth himself, and the mon who’s capable of taking dow the biggest names in his best day and when he cares enough. Always a pleasure seeing you play like crazy, and while we don’t talk too much, im extremely grateful for everything you did for the jerk and Caribe. Corazon de Caribeño pero pecho frio, hasta messi te tiene envidia mamaguevos <33

AnimeroDaniel : Another one who’s very chill and silent but pops off if it’s about drama or bullying someone. You know that having you there is what makes Wamr a little bit more controllable? The only one I know that can roast and keep going at the same level as wammy, which is a big ass feat if you ask me. Thanks man I appreciated every moment you were there, be it chatting or subbing in when one of our caribe retards disappeared or got very dunk. Dejastes mons desde hace tiempo, pero tu presencia sige siendo tan importante como la de cualquiera man <33

Gochan : You dude are the funniest one out there, and we cannot anything but love you. You kinda disappeared, besides smogtour times where you mp me from nowhere to rant about losing to hax or not knowing whos the host to post a win lmao. I hope that everything is going well wherever you are and whatever you’re doing, and don’t hesitate to say hello if you ever see my on chat <33

BB Crew

Caasi : I swear to god we’re unlucky as fuck. The month we wanted to meet in real life and go get drunk, we both got quarantined like fiddles. Caasi my man, thanking you is not enough at all. You single handedly made my smogon debut extremely easy and enjoyable, and on top of that, being best friends mad ethe whole thing a lot more funny. Again, thanking you is not enough, so I’d rather invite you and get you drunk, so we can laugh at every goddamn bad joke or fail we did on this goddamn site. All I can say is see you soon brother, take care, and keep having fun on what you’re doing. Much love hermano <33

le LLiolae : EL matador french. What else can I say besides a big thanks man. Be it trolling each other, insulting each other or shitting each other on tests, I’ve always considered you a super friend of mine who I’d blindly trust anywhere anytime. I know that even right you’re probably taking a big rest, a sleepy beast inside you is awaiting to wake up again and take by storm smogon scene’s and make us all proud of you again. My pm’s are always open to you, so feel free to rant about hax or whatever virgin stuff you wanna tell me, it’s always a pleasure having discussions with you my man. See you soon in real life as well, as I plan on see all my Belgian brothers soonish if life is kind enough to let us have some fun, so until then, take care and keep in touch hermano <33

BlazingDark : El capo de la bb crew que nunca dejo de créer en la lluvia. I’ve always been very critical about how this new generation is very sensible and dont have leadership skill, yet you surprised me with your maturity and leadership when la crew needed it the most. You stepped up your leader rol and did everything we expected you to do and more. I think you already know this, but I consider you one of the best around, and I’ve always been a big fan of your gaming and mentality. Never ever hesitate to open my pm’s if you need anything, as for my homies I’m always ready to do whatever, and you are one of my best friends out there. Good luck in your next adventures, your road is still filled up with passionate stuff, and I’d like to be there to see that with my own eyes. Take care of you and your beloved ones, and see you very soon hermano <33

Lucix : Legends say that he’s the very best dpp’er out there, yet the most silent one. Every dude who’s close to you knows that someday, you gonna explode and make the biggest entry in smogon history by sweeping every soul there, and we wanna all be there and support you. It felt so good to win that french wcup with you, as you always delivered the best version of you in every teamtour, and that alone made us all wanna fight until the end for you. When I spoke about Dragon claw above, I said that I never thought that I’ll see someone as tryhard in prepping, and by that, I meant as tryhard in prepping as you. Keep going my friend, I believe that you’re the best around here, and on top of that, you have a sweetheart of a personality, which together make you a lovely person. See you soon my friend, much love for you and take care hermano <33

michy47 : Another bb crew member who’s waiting silently to take smogon like a storm. You’ve got some mad building skills, which paired with your in game gaming, making you a dangerous beast in cg. We never talked that much, yet you’ve been always there when I needed a fresh build or a fresh idea, and that made my life easier a few times my man. Keep me updated on how your smogon adventures are going, and know that if you ever need something, I’m here for you to return the favor of helping me a few times and more. Meanwhile, take care of yourself hermano, and good luck with everything you do <33

Rubyblood : Yeah you’re not anymore a bb crew member, yet I still consider you one of the group. You we’re an absolute machine when I needed someone to discuss with about mons in a serious manner, and when I felt not motivated at all, you’ve always found a way to make me keep going. I can say a lot of stuff about you, but I’d rather have that conversation in real life (hopefully soon), as I feel we gonna have a shitload of fun (if we add the Caasi the giraffe, it’s guaranteed the craziest trio youll find out there. Now if Lio joins up too…oh lawd ). For the instanc, all I wanna say is a big thanks for those late night conversations. I value these a lot and keep em deep in my heart, so take care of you brother and keep going like always, your time will come hermano <33

SiTuM : When I spoke about how I knew la bb crew before joining it, you we’re one of the two reasons; the first one was Lio, when I saw him sweeping olt. You on the other hand, I knew you from a few friends of mine who played ubers regularly and spoke about you a lot of times. Like Ruby, you’re not in la crew anymore, but I still consider you a big part of it. I send you my biggests thanks for always providing when needed, and being the leader la crew needed a lot of times, and much love for you and whatever you’ll do in the future hermano <33

LuluDzn : A sweetheart and so easy to talk. We’ve had a few discussions whe I talked in la crew, and I’ve always liked how you approach things while being open to discussion. That’s something forgotten in this world, so I immediately saw you as someone who I can have a discussion without worrying about the person in front of me going in the defensive etc. Thanks for you presence and everything you did for the group and I, and please take care of you and the people you love like you always did hermano <33

MSnt : BB CLAUSE BABY. This man right here is big danger when he’s invested and focused on winning a game. A lot of time we’ve found ourselves tying or losing, yet this dude comes and plays the best game of our life and makes it look easy. We never talked too much, yet I owe a lot since I watched you play since I joined la crew, and learned a lot of your gaming. Thanks for everything you did man, and my biggest good luck on anything you’re doing hermano <33

Thildema : the new rising star in smogon, made in bb crew. I do not doubt your future, since you have the best support anyone can have girl. I remember how you won that smogtour 4-5 weeks ago, while BD and I were going crazy about every play and what not. Keep going, you’re unstoppable right now and I don’t see you backing away any soon. Huge good luck for your incoming mons success, ands take care of yourself as well hermana <33

Givrix : La plume de Picasso. The tweeter guy who’s always trolling and laughing while having the best of his life time. We never talked that much, but thanks for supporting me everytime, it meant a lot for me. I wish you the best for whatever you do, and see you soon hermano <33

Ismakhil : I laughed very hard when we won that french wcup and when I did my shouts, I writed something like “I think this is the first time we teamed up…” and you literally shitted on me because I keep forgetting that we’ve teamed up 3-4 times before LMAO. I really don’t know what you’re doing right now because you kinda disappeared, but thanks for everything my man, and please take care hermano <33

Deckline : Another man who is not very active on smogon, yet we thank you for everything and anything you did for us. It’s always a shame to see friends retire from this, but as Im the one doing it today, I finally realized how hard is to keep up with smogon and irl. Thanks man for everything you did, we never talked that much but your presence was crucial for la crew <33

Hurtadoo : Another sweetheart of a person. I really don’t know where you are right now or what are you doing my man, but you have my thanks for anything you did. I know that things we’re maybe a little big rough to you, but as (le dicton) says : “les meilleurs diamants se font sous pression”, and so I believe life is doing everything to make a really beautiful diamond of you. Take care hermano, never doubt in yourself, and know that we’re here if you need anything amigo <3333

Kuma : el magaka pasionado. Thanks for everything brother, we never ever talked but I’ve seen you passionate discussions with the others about manga, and it’s always a pleasure to see people like you talking and showing their passion. Good luck in everything man, much love <33

APA

Silksong : Argentina’s finest old gens and el capo de la coca. When i saw you in classic playoffs last year, many records came back from the latino’s servers you were in. From nothing to making Argentina a very capable of a team, you’ve done some wonderful work this and last year. Count on me being there to root for Argentina, and know that you can always count on me if you and your group need anything. Much love for you and good luck with your next adventures el silksong :)

Enzonana. : In every group group you have this type of guy who’s extremely important to the group, no matter how inactive or how a big of a motherfucker he is. El Enzo is Argentina’s “that type of guy”, and good lord how hilarious you’re. You have my biggest thanks for being the ultimate cheerleader every time, which alone made my games a lot easier. Keep going brother, I know that soon you’ll reach whatever you set as a goal, and I’ll be there too to root for you <33

ElectricityCat : horrendo nuevo nickname pero la skill sigue siendo la misma. We didn’t tlak too much after your returning, but the group Ziloox and you managed to make is amazing and you should be complimented about that. Good luck with anything in the future, and keep going, Argentina wouldn’t be the same without you :^)

@Every other Argentinian : I hope that you all have the best luck on this upcoming Wcop, I’ll be for sure there to root for you guys, like you did in the past for me. Do not backup or never doubt in yourself, as you amigos have everything needed to be part of the elite <33

Managers in the past

Mysterious M : Never had the chance to tell you this, but you’re without doubt with Tricking the reason I entered the highest scene in smogon. You guys buy’d me twice in 2020 cpl’s, and let me play against the bests every week. That alone made me realise a lot of my mistakes in game, and so I started improving at a extremely fast pace. I wouldn’t be here today without you, and while Tricking agreed on buying me, you we’re the one who talked about me. Thanks a lot man, and I really mean it. You’re an astonishing player, and a better friend one can have. I hope that we can talk very soon, and I wish you the best of luck to whatever you’re doing right now in real life, as you deserve the best brother <33

Tricking : IM FUMING RN. As I told you before, your way of behaving in public makes me wanna shoot you, but when it’s about your manager skills, you’re on another whole level. Never in my life I saw somebody talk as much as you do in team chats, and giving teams in.every.goddamn.tier. Your critics and advices made me play a lot better, and that alone was extremely helpful for my individuals runs. Thanks again for taking me under your wings in two cpl’s, I appreciated it a lot and learned a lot. Take care man, and drop a Hi if you ever see me <33

FlamingVictini : My first snake manager, and probably the last one also. It’s always an immense pleasure to team up with such a high level player, and so I was very optimistic when I got drafted by you. Alas, I was positively shocked when I saw how you managed you team. You we’re calm, understandable, and very kind which made me feel at home. Your advices we’re extremely helpful, and if Im here today, it’s again thanks to everything you gave me. You have my biggest thanks amigo, and I hope the best for you <33

Friends

beatiful : Wow. What can I say if not here we are hermano. We had such a long and tedious path, and yet you never doubted in yourself or me. I can say without hesitation that you made yourself the pillar of LA current gen slots, and that with raw skill and gaming. You never asked to be picked, never asked for teams, never asked to be carried. You did it yourself, and I admire you for that. It was a huge honor to know you for these years, and while it might take some time, you’re on the right path to become one of the biggest legends this site will ever see. Nothing I can say more here other than: toma esta puto te gané en la carrera del trophy jxjxjxj. Siendo un poco mas serio, mucho de lo que hice no hubiese sido possible sin ti, asi que sepa que en mi tienes un amigo leal que siempre estara alli si lo necesitas. Muchisimas gracias hermano, y te deseo lo mejor que Dios te pueda oferecer en lo que sigue <333

Rolo Sparkler : I really don’t know where you are or what are you doing, but man it would be amazing if you were here to see what I accomplished. This is not my accomplishment, but rather our accomplishment as I started this journey with you. I know that the “irl” can actually suck a lot of your time, but im genuinely happy that you at least retired with good memories about what we did and how much time we put into this. Gracias hermano, espero verte o oir de ti muy pronto <33

Arcaninseanps92 : A lot of things happened since you left this, yet I consider that you’ll come back one day with the full intent of taking what belongs to you. Venezuela is in a dire situation right now, but I hope that everything is fine for you. Not a lot to say here, since we already talk from time to time, so all I wanna say is take care and keep in touch with me from time to time <33

egalvanc : flamer, clicker y builder. You’ve got everything to be up there with the very bests, and it wont take a lot before you reach it. Besides your shit talks with whoever makes you made, you’re an honest and nice guy and I enjoyed talking with you a lot. Keep going man, I wont wish you good luck as you already have everything you need to win whatever you want man <33

Flamita : el flama de siempre. I know that we didnt tlak too much lately, but even when you fucked up things I still consider you a close friend of mine. You’re always that innocent boy who’s not very aware of his actions, and that naivety is extremely wholesome. Thanks for everything you did brother and see you soon <33

Gtcha : PASEN TEAMS PL. Im pretty sure if I ask for a 2015 team you’ll have it somewhere. Another sweetheart who’s doing some good work on smogon, so all I’m gonna say is good luck with what’s coming, as you already confirmed your capabilities. Much love and lets win powc <33

Pais : La mafia italiana. We never talked that much yet you were always there cheering for me. Thanks a lot my man, it always warmed my heart seeing you rooting for me and being there in general, and I hope the future holds greatness for you. You already showed what you’re capable of (ost, ssn), so keep going and you’ll reach soon what you want hermano <33

Nalorium : You were also crucial when you cheered for me every time. Ive been lucky to have this amount of support, and you were a big parrt of it. Alwayw there to wish me gl, and congrats after every battle. Thanks a lot man, and again, let’s do something wonderful in powc <33

@Others : Im for sure forgetting a lot, so do not hesitate to let me know, as I intend on making this s/o post complete.

Farewell Smogon

The time has come. It’s been an absolute pleasure Smogon, and so this is my farewell for a few years. As a lot of you know already, when you have big ambitions, smogon is not something you want to do regularly. Busy irl, ambitions and projects are not a good combo with this hobby, so at some point, you gotta do some sacrifices. I already withdrawed from Wcop (thanks to my pals from @Europe for being so understandable <3), and so with this last post (maybe I’ll post spl week per week teams), I’m officially saying goodbye to all of you. I’m taking with me a lot of good memories, and until the next time, I hope the best for everyone. The world is living one of the hardest periods ever, but we humans have the duty of not surrendering and keep living and doing our passions. Live your life, experience whatever you want to experience, and keep smiling, as we humans, are the pinnacle of our species, so let’s keep making our world a wonderful place.

Farewell Smogon

Bloody alfa

Last edited:
By far one of my best encounters since I've been on Showdown. Probably the most humble and benevolent person I know. I am incredibly happy to see you succeed in what you do.

I really hope you will be just as monstrous in any irl projects as you have been able to be on Pokemon, love you, adios hermano

Gondra

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
UPL Champion
Como hace años te dije, lo siento por alejarme de esa forma pero lo vi necesario, dichosos aquellos como tu y bea que se aferraron a sus ideales y se volvieron mejores siendo ustedes mismos y tuve la oportunidad de ver como fueron mejorando mas y mas, enhorabuena por ganar esta spl Bloody alfa y mucha suerte con tus proyectos irl, seguro lo harás genial allí también

also feliz navidad ABR :bloblul:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)