Smogon Champions League II - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
The second edition of the Smogon Champions League is starting soon and as usual we start by selecting the managers. Only post in this thread if you would like to signup to manage, any other kind of post will be deleted and your posting access in Tournament Policy may be revoked. Everyone (past, assistant, and new managers alike) are required to sign up if you wish to manage with no exceptions. The draft will be scheduled around the weekend of August 26th-28th, and Week 1 will begin September 5th.

The 10 available franchises are:
  • Arena Spartans
  • Circuit Breakers
  • Indigo Platoon
  • Mt. Silver Foxes
  • Orange Islanders
  • Power Plant Dynamos
  • Showdown Shoguns
  • Studio Gible
  • Technical Machines
  • Uncharted Terrors
The tiers for this year's tournament are as follows:
  • SS OU
  • SS OU
  • SS OU
  • SS Ubers
  • SS DOU
  • SS UU
  • SS RU
  • SS NU
  • SS PU
  • SS LC
Manager signups will close on Thursday, August 11th at 11:59 PM GMT-4. After that, the chosen managers will be announced and player signups will open shortly afterward.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact a TD.

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I would like to manage this SCL with mncmt. I’m knowledgeable about and have been involved in most lower tier communities; I have also made quarterfinals and semifinals of the last 2 Slams. I build a lot, have managed many subforum tours, and can provide whatever support is needed in most tiers.

Before losing on activity to Mario34, mncmt has accumulated a lot of OU success across multiple SPLs and SCLs along with making OST finals. He also played UU last SCL and just won UUPL as manager.

No preference on franchise right now, may edit that in later. Thanks for considering us:heart:

Cicada

soul reaver
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I would like to manage with devin.
Fresh off a World Cup win, i'd like to take on the challenge of winning two team tours back-to-back as a manager.

I've contributed in creating the lineup from scratch when things have been in shambles (scouting players and spending time to analyse their replays beforehand), helping them develop as players during the tournament and be an active presence on every chans.

As for devin, he's been managing in several side teamtours out of smogon along with a few on here. He's also been part of forming what Team Asia is now, won last SCL and is an active player prone to help others. He helped all of the slots with testing last year, and has the skill set to help his teamates.

No preference on which team to take rn, might edit some things when i'm off work but that's the gist of it. Thank you for reading !

I would like to manage with devin.
Fresh off a World Cup win, i'd like to take on the challenge of winning two team tours back-to-back as a manager.

I've contributed in creating the lineup from scratch when things have been in shambles (scouting players and spending time to analyse their replays beforehand), helping them develop as players during the tournament and be an active presence on every chans.

As for devin, he's been managing in several side teamtours out of smogon along with a few on here. He's also been part of forming what Team Asia is now, won last SCL and is an active player prone to help others. He helped all of the slots with testing last year, and has the skill set to help his teamates.

No preference on which team to take rn, might edit some things when i'm off work but that's the gist of it. Thank you for reading !
Confirming brother. Also, currently i am managing a draft team tour known as Clash Of Kings, which has the tiers Standard Natdex+ Lower tier + LC. Looking forward to being given a chance to manage in this tour. Me and Cicada both believe we can do well in this tour by drafting a good roster. Appreciate y’all checking this out, have a good day/night.

Last edited:
I would like to manage this SCL with mncmt. I’m knowledgeable about and have been involved in most lower tier communities; I have also made quarterfinals and semifinals of the last 2 Slams. I build a lot, have managed many subforum tours, and can provide whatever support is needed in most tiers.

Before losing on activity to Mario34, mncmt has accumulated a lot of OU success across multiple SPLs and SCLs along with making OST finals. He also played UU last SCL and just won UUPL as manager.

No preference on franchise right now, may edit that in later. Thanks for considering us:heart:
Confirming brother. Also, currently i am managing a draft team tour known as SEX PL, which has the tiers Standard Natdex+ Lower tier + LC. Looking forward to being given a chance to manage in this tour. Me and Expulso both believe we can do well in this tour by drafting a good roster. Appreciate y’all checking this out, have a good day/night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)