Smogon Champions League I - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Won vs dice, gg https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8ou-587519

2 years ago I went 0-6 in my very first tournament (Snake 3). I thought playing wasn't for me and never thought I'd fix my record (even tried to quit here), but here I am today at 14-13 on the sheet. Thank you to all the friends and teammates along the way for helping me slowly gain confidence, conquer my nerves, and help me grow into the player I am today. Thank you to all my opponents for being respectful individuals. I have been very fortunate that I didn't have to deal with drama or extra reasons to feel bad while losing as much as I did. I wish nothing but the best for all of you. Finally, I just wanted to say to everyone, if things aren't going well for you today, then keep trying and maybe one day things will turn out great. Keep trying, keep working hard, and do your best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)