Smogon American Idol Thread

Since AI has just came out, with some new judges, I figured we should have a discussion thread.

Basically, just talk about Idol, and try not to insult Simon to much

That kid who did Womanizer...amazing. And obviously Pants on the Ground...needs to be released asap...hit in the waiting (seriously).

I don't know if anyone agrees with me but I don't think Ellen deserves to be a judge. I mean what doesn she have to do with Music and singing?

Simon Cowell might be leaving after this season :( What a shame. Can you imagine how AI would be with Simon :((((

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
He is leaving after this season, I read it in People magazine yesterday.

Also, I am in love with the guy who sang "Feeling Good," and the like, 16 year old girl who speaks Portuguese with the Alzheimer grandmother? She was a.m.a.z.i.n.g.

DONT WORRY DAWG RANDY JACKSONS GON BE STAYIN

Randy is my favourite by process of elimination: Simon, while refreshing in his cynicism, I find a little too V-Neck for my liking; that new girl, I don't know her name, she's just a Paula clone; and, the alternate judges, I never care for them.

Lockeness

(e^(i╥))+1=0
American idol is dying in my opinion. They should call it quits after this season. Get out while you're ahead sort of thing. I like the show concept but the magic just isn't there and I don't care for the political undercurrents either.

BIG loven

Not so little anymore
American idol is dying in my opinion. They should call it quits after this season. Get out while you're ahead sort of thing. I like the show concept but the magic just isn't there and I don't care for the political undercurrents either.

I agree, and the new judge they are bringing in doesn't seem to interesting or entertaining at all <_<

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Simon Cowell may be a gigantic prick, but somebody actually has to bring the hammer down on the truly deplorable.

Simon Cowell is American idol.

Simon Cowell will crush you. (if you suck.)

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Simon only used Idol to save his failing label. Notice how all the Idol winners who became successful did so after they left his label? If you win, you're under contract to Simon, but if you lose you're free to pursue better labels. He completely wasted the talents of people like Jordyn Sparks and Ruben. Hell, Chris Daughtry came in 6th place and has gotten far more notice than a great many of the winners. Simon Cowell is a moron who just puts these winners into the same cookie cutter pop image and ends up ruining their chances by putting out songs that sound exactly like all the other mass produced crap out there.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
I have never really made a point of watching american idol. Last night I saw an episode and it appears that they finally realized that nobody watches the show except to see the fuckups. There was nobody that made it to holly wood, then in the last two minutes they showed a quick montage of the seven people who made it who you hadn't heard anything at all about. They interviewed shitty singer after shitty singer. I kept on expecting someone half decent. Also all the judges seemed like they were really trying to fill their archetype. Simon was just being a flat out dick, randy's comments consisted of "yo dog, Ima feelin you", and the two female judges were.... ughh.
I don't no maybe this is the way american idol has always been, hadn't seen it in like 4 years.

I have never really made a point of watching american idol. Last night I saw an episode and it appears that they finally realized that nobody watches the show except to see the fuckups. There was nobody that made it to holly wood, then in the last two minutes they showed a quick montage of the seven people who made it who you hadn't heard anything at all about. They interviewed shitty singer after shitty singer. I kept on expecting someone half decent. Also all the judges seemed like they were really trying to fill their archetype. Simon was just being a flat out dick, randy's comments consisted of "yo dog, Ima feelin you", and the two female judges were.... ughh.
I don't no maybe this is the way american idol has always been, hadn't seen it in like 4 years.
Wasn't the show basically always like that? Mind you, I haven't watched the show in about that long, but the stars of the show in the beginning were always the sucky singers. I absolutely abhor American Idol by the way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)