Smog Awards 2022: Voting Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett

Banned deucer.
Genuine question
what's the range/parameter of "new user"? For example, Lumii made her account on 2019, and we are on 2023
They are people that the greater part of smogon only learns about after they have good tour success, a lot of 1st-2nd time SPL players with at least neutral record for example

Anyways where’s my bunny in the pet vote and why are the potential best posts of the year on the list far less spicy than the previous year, literally 1985

1LDK

It's never going to get better
is a Top Team Rater
Anyways where’s my bunny in the pet vote and why are the potential best posts of the year on the list far less spicy than the previous year, literally 1985
Between you and me man, you unironically got robbed lmao, but your bee bun gets my vote man

Mimikyu Stardust

nyeheheheh
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
quite a bummer my friend Vert didnt make it in the best ladder player category, he crushed Current Gen OU Ladders in both SS and SV and sometimes even Ubers with at some points having 6 alts in top 6 of one ladder. i know he wasn't active in smogon and only a ladder player but still, shout outs. he also helped me get much better at the game.

oh and i guess im late, but heres a picture of one of my many pets

Heterochromic-Eye Cat (my house has way too many cats that we physically can't give them all names, we just call this one "Putih" which litterally just means white in my language)
catto.jpg

Oh and thanks for the two nominations!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)