Smog Awards 2021: Voting Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
All the nominations have been tallied up, so let's move to the second and final round of this year's Smog awards!

Click the boxes before the names of the users you want to vote for, and when you're done, click "Submit" at the bottom of the page. As a reminder, you can vote for multiple candidates per category.

Thanks for bearing with us, and feel free to use this thread as a discussion thread; voting closes in a little over a week, on Mar 6th, noon EST / 6:00 PM CET.

Congrats to all the nominees, and may the best one win!

—Smogon's Flying Press Staff
Lumari Quite Quiet Astra Codraroll Kaiju Bunny Repu tiki

also as you can see we've kinda had to overhaul our infrastructure due to a recent change in site code, hence (also) delay. let us know if there's any issues, but from the way things are looking now we should be able to provide the results the same day / day after voting deadline like you're used to.

Violet

hilarity ensues
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
On behalf of the wider PS! Community, I must respectfully urge you all to vote Jayi for Most Overlooked User. His most regrettable and embarassing actions have lacked the glow of the public spotlight for far too long. No longer should he be able to forget major historical events, fail basic math and biology, or get his HDMI cable taken by his parents without the extensive public ridicule that he deserves. For the sake of establishing the most righteous, equitable, and democratic results, Jayi must be awarded the overbearing parental attention that he requires to function in society.

Also support the art homies lol

Lucario

A side must always be chosen
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
If you resign they’ll just wait a week or two for you to return
1 to 2 weeks is way too long. At most it would be about 30 hours, give or take a few minutes.

edit: So I did some searching in our loa channel and found that she resigned for 2 minutes once... A whole 2 minutes. She gave a big paragraph only to say jk right after.

Last edited:

blce

can you see me?
three whole noms, thank you! i’m so happy i’m even on this, thank you all so much. i’ve been practicing and i hope i can post more soon. it would be an honour to receive votes and i’m so happy for all my friends that are on here too. go smeargles and a&c!!! :heart::heart:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)