Smog Awards 2021: Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharpclaw

is a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
Random Battle Lead
I want to shout out Brumi, Clem and sharp_claw for their amazing nominated avis! Their names link to their Art galleries (sharp when yours??), go give them love! I have seen these three users not only grow, but work untiringly for a long time now, and the passion and level they put are difficult to compare. They deserve all the recognition and laurels too!
It was a true surprise, and an absolute honor, to be nominated alongside the 2 users who taught me so much about sprite art, Irpachuza and Clementine--and ofc, the absolute goat Brumirage. Congrats to you all on your nominations/wins/continued excellence! Irpa, that thread's coming soon :woo:

EDIT: and honestly still don't how to react to being nom'd for best PS auth. Thank you all so much T_T

Last edited:

ironwater

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Wow, I've won so many things

1646640334013.png

Does this mean I was a bad user before? :smogthink:

1646640361230.png

I don't consider myself as the best teamrater, but I'm so happy about this one, thanks so much!!!

1646640403250.png

I don't even know how I won this against all these amazing contributors, as I'm just translating what people write, but thanks again!

ironwater touch grass...
1646641181114.png

Enorme contre son camp :worrywhirl:

Congratz to all those who won an award btw, and especially to Brumirage, ausma, Finchinator and Nol, you are the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)