OU SM OU - Teambuilding Competition : October 2023 Revival (Week 1: Seismitoad on post #290)

WEAV + CMSPLIT MAGE RAIN

:sm/pelipper: :sm/swampert-mega: :sm/weavile: :sm/ferrothorn: :sm/tornadus-therian: :sm/magearna:
:pelipper: The quintessential rain setter, Pelipper. You should know the trick by now, it clicks U-Turn to pivot into threats, Roost if it needs to heal, and while it isn't the best at removing hazards, it can Defog in a pinch.

:swampert-mega: The classic partner to our rain bird. This Pokemon provides an Electric immunity and sets up hazards with Stealth Rock. Adamant is an option over Jolly, but the +Speed nature can come in clutch to outspeed a chipped Scarf Kartana.

:weavile: When playing SM OU, I found that Latias-Mega is one of the best checks to rain in the tier. Thus, I wanted to build rain with a pursuit Pokemon and ended up on Weavile. Being fast outside of rain is a good quality, and Knock Off is always good.

:ferrothorn: Ferrothorn provides hazards for the team, in Spikes, and it also provides a solid defensive typing to lay back on for my more offensively inclined teammates. It is your Ash-Gren check.

:tornadus-therian: The pivot, and hazard removal of the team. I chose Taunt over the usual Knock Off to prevent bulky foes like Gastrodon and Toxapex from recovering and to not weaken Weavile's Knock Off. It is a solid check for Grass-types, such as Kartana, and Tapu Bulu.

:magearna: Last but not least, the Iron Bunny, Magearna. I felt like I needed extra help versus bulkier teams, and I also wanted a backup against Psyspam, which is why I chose this Pokemon. Since Ferrothorn, is the Ash-Gren check, this frees up Magearna to run a different set, in this case, being CM + Pain Split. Fairium-Z boosted Fleur Cannon is busted. Ban Magearna already.

I hope you enjoy using this team!​

Last edited:

DIYUSI

formerly KaiserKaiba
is a Team Rater Alumnus
With approval of Clementine

SM OU Teambuilding Competition : The Return

After 6 months on hiatus, I’m proud to annouce the return of the SM OU Teambuilding Competition. New host for the project : yours truly. What does that mean? It means that we will reset the whole project and start on new basis. I can totally pick a pokemon and/or a theme that were already featured in the last Teambuilding Competition. Moreover, we'll make another Hall of Fame with teams submitted for this new edition of the project. Obviously, we will stick to the usual rules for this kind of format. Good luck everyone and let’s all make SM OU great again !

(Click on the pokemons for the pokepast)

Week 1 : Mega at or below B- Rank
:SM/Gallade-Mega: :SM/Kyurem-Black: :SM/Zapdos: :SM/Magearna: :SM/Seismitoad: :SM/Landorus-Therian:
Winner : KaiserKaiba

Week 2 : Eject Button

:SM/Charizard-Mega-X: :SM/Cresselia: :SM/Excadrill: :SM/Magearna: :SM/Thundurus-Therian: :SM/Dragonite:

Winner : Proftreez

Week 1

Build a team with a Mega that is ranked at or below B- Rank (unranked Mega included)… That was the idea, but, the « official » viability ranking we have at the moment is pretty outdated, I will just instead put below a list of the mega that respect that criteria according to me and a veteran SM player Clementine.​

:Gallade-Mega: Gallade-Mega
:Heracross-Mega: Heracross-Mega
:Aggron-Mega: Aggron-Mega
:Venusaur-Mega: Venusaur-Mega
:Gyarados-Mega: Gyarados-Mega
:Garchomp-Mega: Garchomp-Mega
:Slowbro-Mega: Slowbro-Mega
:Pinsir-Mega: Pinsir-Mega
:Aerodactyl-Mega: Aerodactyl-Mega
:Abomasnow-Mega: Abomasnow-Mega
:Absol-Mega: Absol-Mega
:Altaria-Mega: Altaria-Mega
:Ampharos-Mega: Ampharos-Mega
:Audino-Mega: Audino-Mega
:Banette-Mega: Banette-Mega
:Beedrill-Mega: Beedrill-Mega
:Blastoise-Mega: Blastoise-Mega
:Camerupt-Mega: Camerupt-Mega
:Gardevoir-Mega: Gardevoir-Mega
:Glalie-Mega: Glalie-Mega
:Houndoom-Mega: Houndoom-Mega
:Manectric-Mega: Manectric-Mega
:Sceptile-Mega: Sceptile-Mega
:Sharpedo-Mega: Sharpedo-Mega
:Steelix-Mega: Steelix-Mega
:Pidgeot-Mega: Pidgeot-Mega

Round shall end on Friday 3 march at 11 : 59PM GMT-5. Have Fun!

Last edited:

Glimmer

We own the night
is a Smogon Discord Contributor

EQ Mega Pinsir Kommo-o Offense
:sm/pinsir-mega::sm/magearna::sm/kartana::sm/kommo-o::sm/landorus-therian::sm/rotom-wash:
team is embedded into the images

:pinsir-mega: My mega of choice. I find this mega really fun and it has a lot of breaking options. In this team I am using Earthquake on it to heavily damage or even break Toxapex and Magearna to help Kommo-o sweep. Quick Attack is also a really good cleaning option by itself and is good to clean up against Mega Lopunny and Mega Medicham.

:magearna: The iron maiden herself. Magearna is just a really good mon that can pivot into Pinsir and patch holes for the PsySpam, Mega Latias, and Weavile matchups.

:kartana: Paper is great speed control and helps a lot with the Rain matchup, especially against non-Zapdos rain. It can also Knock Off the Rocky Helmet of a lot of Flying-types so Mega Pinsir has an easier time throwing out Aerilate Returns.

:kommo-o: Great sweeper that also can enable Mega Pinsir with coverage. This team uses Flamethrower to deal heavy damage to Skarmory so Kartana and Mega Pinsir thrive.

:landorus-therian: The big lion seemed like a great pick due to the access to Defog and Ground- Flying-type combo. Landorus-T is also a great pivot and uses HP-Ice to damage opposing Landorus-T to further enable Mega Pinsir breaking and Kommo-o sweeping.

:rotom-wash: And last but not least, Washing Machine. Rotom-W is another great pivot that has access to Defog, but Rotom-W also makes the Rain matchup far more manageable, using Will-O-Wisp to burn Ferrothorn and Mega Swampert and pivotting around the rest of the team with Volt Switch and punishing Mega Swampert trying to Volt-Block with a Rain-boosted Hydro Pump.

Hope you enjoy using the team, have fun battling!​

DIYUSI

formerly KaiserKaiba
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Gallade-Mega + Z-Freeze Shock Kyurem-Black Offense

:sm/gallade-mega: :sm/Kyurem-black: :sm/zapdos: :sm/magearna: :sm/seismitoad: :sm/landorus-therian:
:Gallade-Mega: For this week, I pick Gallade-Mega. It's a funny Mega that offer very different assets in comparison than the other fight-type Mega such as Medicham-Mega and Lopunny-Mega. The combination of a decent bulk, Swords Dance, good coverage and enough speed to tie with lati mega make it a serious threat in the right squad. Here, we will use the usual 3 attacks + Swords Dance set with Knock Off to actually be able to break bulky psychic-type such as Reuniclus, Mew, Slowbro or Latias-Mega.
Explanations for the ev spread:
- 252 SpA Alakazam-Mega Psychic vs. 40 HP / 12 SpD Gallade-Mega in Psychic Terrain: 243-286 (84.6 - 99.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
- +1 252 SpA Volcarona Fire Blast vs. 40 HP / 12 SpD Gallade-Mega: 243-286 (84.6 - 99.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

:Kyurem-Black: Without Ice Punch, Gallade-Mega will struggle against bulky ground and, in general, it's a bad idea in my opinion to only have one pokemon able to pressure balance/fat/semi-stall structure. With its nuclear Icium Z, good amount of bulk and boltbeam coverage, Kyurem form a pretty cool offensive duo alongside Gallade-Mega.
- 252 SpA Charizard-Mega-Y Focus Blast vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Kyurem-Black: 330-390 (84.3 - 99.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

:Zapdos: Volt-Switch from Zapdos is a perfect fit for both Gallade-Mega and Kyurem-Black. Indeed, Zapdos will easily pivot on pokemon such as Heatran, Kommo-o, Toxapex or Latias-Mega, allowing us to keep the pressure with our offensive core. Moreover, Zapdos provide key-elements for the team such as a fight-resist, a ground immunity and a counter to Scizor-Mega. Finally, Static can slow down Choice Scarf user such as Landorus-Therian or Kartana or fast pokemon such as Lopunny-Mega, Excadrill under Sand or Swampert under Rain; which is obviously insane for Gallade-Mega here.
- 252 SpA Charizard-Mega-Y Fire Blast vs. 248 HP / 48 SpD Zapdos in Sun: 324-382 (84.5 - 99.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
- 252 SpA Choice Specs Greninja Hydro Pump vs. 248 HP / 48 SpD Zapdos: 237-280 (61.8 - 73.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

:Magearna: Another usual pivot for Offense. Not only it will give us contless importants key-resist such a dark-resist and a psychic-resist, Magearna, alongside Static from Zapdos, form a nice duo of para-spreader, helping again our Gallade-Mega in its quest to sweep the opposing team. Moreover, Thunder Wave is extremely useful to punish set-up attempt from pokemon that usually abuse Magearna such as Volcarona or Charizard-Mega-X.
- 252 Atk Pure Power Medicham-Mega High Jump Kick vs. 248 HP / 56 Def Magearna: 298-352 (82 - 96.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
- 252 Atk Swampert-Mega Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 56 Def Magearna: 306-362 (84.2 - 99.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

:Seismitoad: Proftreez 's son. Very anti-meta and underrated as well. The toad is just here to be a huge pain for your opponent as this frog can easily abuse some usual pivot such as Magearna, Zapdos or Rotom-Wash. Moreover, with its pit full of countless utility moves, it's actually hard to tell at preview what might be able to safely switch on it. I prefer Knock Off overall as a last here. With Stealth Rock, Seismitoad will easily attract defogger such as Tornadus-Therian or Tapu Fini, easily removing either Rocky Helmet for Gallade-Mega or Leftovers for Kyurem-Black. Finally, its ability alongside Magearna will be enough to check Ash-Greninja Choice Specs.
- +2 252+ Atk Huge Power Mawile-Mega Sucker Punch vs. 240 HP / 36 Def Seismitoad: 348-410 (84.6 - 99.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

:Landorus-Therian: What would be an offense with Magearna without the other best glue in the tier Landorus-Therian. Here, Landorus-Therian will cover our issue in term of speed control, patch a few glaring weakness to threats such as Charizard-Mega-Y, Garchomp or Tyranitar-Mega and be the main defogger of the team (you can put another defog on Zapdos if you want but 2 attacks Zapdos sucks).
- 252 Atk Tough Claws Charizard-Mega-X Flare Blitz vs. 60 HP / 108 Def Landorus-Therian: 247-292 (73.9 - 87.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Hope you will enjoy the team. Cya!

Last edited:
Mega Aggron balance
:sm/aggron-mega: :sm/clefable: :sm/gastrodon: :sm/tornadus-therian: :sm/kartana: :sm/kommo-o:
Aggron is usually not a mega that people build around, as a defensive steel type it has no recovery and it costs a mega slot, that you could use for other purposes.
It still has a good niche, it's a reliable Mega Mawile (lacking Focus Punch) and Icium-Z Kyurem-B check, while not being passive thanks to its 140 attack stat. Instead of using a SR set, I wanted to try something Eo used in SPL: 4 attacks Aggron.

:aggron-mega: Adamant Aggron is unterrated. Investing Aggron's physical bulk isn't necessary, Filter makes it able to check numerous physical threats, and win 1v1 as a last resort (252 Atk Pure Power Medicham-Mega High Jump Kick vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Filter Aggron-Mega: 253-298 (73.7 - 86.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO). Heavy slam is its stab, EQ hits the likes of Mawile and Heatran, Ice Punch is used to pressure and check Garchomp/Landorus, and Fire Punch wins against Scizor and Ferrothorn.

:clefable: Because Aggron has no recovery, I needed a Wish passer to help Aggron checking physical threats on the long run. Clefable came naturally to support Aggron as a wish passer. I prefer Clef to Chansey due to Magic Guard, having a wish passer not threatened by hazards is huge, and going for Chansey makes you prone to build passive teams. Classic Clef, nothing to add.

:gastrodon: Wish pass struggles to face VoltTurn offense, especially the ones relying on RotomW, so I really needed a ground being able to block RotomW. Gastrodon came as a good option, serving as special sponge and checking the likes of Ash-Gren, Heatran and Koko. Clear Smog enables Gastro to deal with Reuniclus and Manaphy. Toxic doesn't fit here, even if the chip damage looks appealing, Mana and Reuni can straight up 6-0 this team without clear smog.

:tornadus-therian: I had a solid defensive backbone, but I needed something to pressure offensive build and some speed control was necessary. Tornadus came to my mind. Z variants are better in defensive builds, helping your team to not get overwhelmed by the opposing team and adding some offensive presence. 204+ speed is used to pivot freely on Serperior and even Scarf Zone, that you can see in fat builds recently. Taunt is an option, if you really want to target fats.

:kartana: To support Torna in its speed control role, Ditto is used as a reliable anti cheese, but I choosed Kartana there. Kartana forces a lot of switch ins that you can easily wear down and invalidates thanks to Knock Off. Dropping items on RotomW, Ferro and others really helps your team to make progress on its own.

:kommo-o: Even if I had Gastrodon as a water immunity, Swampert's matchup can be tough. Kommo-o came as another water resist, and it helps Gastrodon to not get overwhelmed by Heatran and Gren. My team was really weak to Gliscor on the long run, so I decided to shift for a physically defensive set. 196 Speed makes you able to outspeed SD Gliscor and pressure it with Ice Punch, and the remaining EVs are used to optimised its physical bulk. CC is used here because I already had a Heatran check. It also helps to pressure Kartana, but if you desire the passive recovery, Drain Punch is still an option.

Hope you'll enjoy the team, cya!

Also if you load an Aggron team, pray to never face Lele :pikuh:

Last edited:
First post time.

With so many options to build around i thought i would use mega aerodactyl, a pokemon that needs at least 6 move slots and both an adamant and jolly nature to actually be good, but it does have the nice niche of being a good answer to sd gliscor and spdef heatran. So here is the team:
:sm/aerodactyl-mega: :sm/reuniclus: :sm/magearna: :sm/gliscor: :sm/serperior: :sm/toxapex:
https://pokepast.es/68fb69c0cf36e27a

:aerodactyl-mega: The star of the team, with the worst 4mss i've ever seen. Its a really fun mega with a great speed tier and good move pool and can do quite a lot in sm ou, obviously being able to answer sd gliscor and spdef tran like i said above, but its also suprisingly strong with stab stone edge. The 8 spdef lets it live a mega alakazam psychic after rocks in case u lose the speed tie.

:reuniclus: I love this mon(who woulda guessed). Acts as a check to medicham/lopunny mega and is able to abuse passive pokemon that rely on toxic, leech seed or burns to beat pokemon. Finds ample opportunity to set up on a lot of aerodactyls more passive answers.

:magearna: Our main dark-, ice- and psychic-type switch in, nothing too special here. Heart swap stops most cm sweepers like opposing reuniclus and clefable from beating us.

:gliscor: I love utility gliscor with u-turn, it is the best last move on it imo. The 100 defense helps vs mega charizard x, mega mawile, tyranitar and excadrill which pose big threats to the team, the speed is to creep 254 speed pokemon.

:serperior: Another set with big 4mss; you just can't fit glare and knock off on defog serp. Knock off hits chansey, heatran and celesteela to remove their vital items and synthesis lets us try stay healthy. The evs let serperior live a rain boosted waterfall into an ice punch from full cos we are a bit rain weak.

:toxapex: And lastly we have pex. this mon switches into so much, and then beats it. toxic spikes are good for weakening tangrowth and slowbro among many other pokemon for aerodactyl and reuniclus, haze is another way to stop setup sweepers from beating us and scald burns everything that cant be poisoned.

Tbh all these pokemon could vary their movesets, this is just what i chose.
Hope you all enjoy the team!

Gallade-Mega + Rockium Z Lando + SubCM Keldeo Offense
:sm/gallade-mega: :sm/zapdos: :sm/keldeo: :sm/jirachi: :sm/serperior: :sm/landorus-therian:
Gallade is kind of low-hanging fruit for this challenge - it's actually got a lot of things going for it, and it can be really threatening for unprepared teams that just scrape by vs Medicham. It has a few kinks(e.g. a pretty significant Zard Y weakness as well as overall relying heavily on Serp to act as speed control) but overall functions fine, and it's really fun when you're winning, at least.

:gallade-mega: Gallade has a lot of unique traits - its 110 base speed over Medicham's base 100, which helps it outspeed base 100's (Volc, Tini, Charizards), as well as Garchomp and the slightly rarer opposing Keldeo and non-scarf Kartana. Gallade's other big distinguishing trait(over both Medicham and Lopunny) is its access to Swords Dance, which allows it to be more threatening to bulkier teams, ultimately giving it a higher ceiling which is of course a tradeoff with its lower initial capabilities overall. Finally, its access to Close Combat is also nice vs Protect, as HJKers can have issues with getting chipped down with hjk recoil on top of helmet/barbs/rough skin/hazards.

The first three moves are pretty much non-negotiable - SD, CC, ZHB. The 4th slot could be Knock Off but honestly on this team you need Ice Punch for Gallade's common checks - Lando, Torn, Zapdos, while also doing more to Latias anyway. Vs bulky psychics, you can use your other tools(SD Lando, Jirachi, even CM Keldeo) to get past them.

:zapdos: I really like Zapdos. This mon offers a lot of utility as a blanket physical check as well as packing Heat Wave for Ferrothorn, Scizor, and Kartana. Beyond that, Volt Switch > Discharge for momentum and to bring Gallade, Lando, or Keldeo in.

:keldeo: This team was originally designed with Tapu Fini in this slot, but once I realized that this team isn't particularly rocks weak per se and slotted on scarf Serperior I started worrying more about dealing with bulkier teams. Hence, SubCM Keldeo as a gren/non psychic volc check and "stallbreaker" vs fat.

:jirachi: The last piece of the zapdos fini rachi core(in which fini ultimately was swapped out). Psychic check, often uses Iron Head to chip down stuff like fini and mag that can check a lot of the offensive mons on the team. Wish is super nice for stuff like scarf serp(which often struggles with being able to last throughout a game) as well as for Keldeo.

:serperior: I actually hate scarf serperior - it always feels on the verge of falling apart and/or accomplishing nothing. However, it acts as a bulwark vs lots of other offensive stuff as speed control vs setup sweepers(e.g. dd zard, volc, etc) as well as acting as a defogger. It also theoretically helps chip down torn, zapdos, and sometimes mag as well.

:landorus-therian: This set is a little unusual, but it's helped a lot in some games. The reason this is not Garchomp is mostly because intimidate is nice and more importantly that Zapdos will never stay in on +2 garchomp, but might have to stay in on +2 Lando thinking it's flynium. Flynium is honestly probably fine overall though - I've definitely wanted it vs tangrowth before - you just have to be comfortable with basically not having a move to hit flying types after the z-move has been expended.

You may notice that my Zapdos and Rachi are 255 lol. this is because a lot of stuff(esp on ladder) is 254 and I would hate to lose that tie vs say def lando in a pinch. You could honestly go lower.

Hope you all enjoy the team!

The snake and the bug+a Custap magnet

:sm/pinsir-mega::sm/serperior::sm/rotom-wash::sm/magnezone::sm/landorus-therian::sm/magearna:
(click on the sprites for the paste)

This team is based on the core :Pinsir-mega:+:Serperior:. :Pinsir-mega: is the main breaker of the team with its powerful returns coupled with Swords Dance. Return blasts away bulky grass types while Close Combat is our coverage move to eliminate annoying steel types for Serperior such as Ferrothorn or Heatran. :Serperior: on the other hand can facilitate Pinsir's work by paralyzing common threats such as Tornadus and act as a safe switch-in to Rotom-wash (one of Pinsir's answers). Scarf helps vs rain (since our rotom is not defensive) and adds a fast defog to help Pinsir. :Magnezone: completes the core trapping the likes of Celesteela and Skarmory and alleviates some offensive pressure on Pinsir to catch Ferrothorn. Endure+Custap berry enables to trap safely opposing Kartana and gets surprising chip-damages/KOs on many threats like Tapu-Lele or Hawlucha. :Rotom Wash: completes the core as an heatran answer and second defog user. Z HydroPump is our way to remove opposite stealth rock users like Landorus, Gliscor or Garchomp. :Landorus-therian: and :Magearna: form the classic defensive core. Yache berry helps vs bolt-beam type coverage for example vs Tapu Koko/Zapdos (especially with toxic). Magearna is slower than Celesteela to absorb leech seed and pivot easily on magnezone.

Last edited:
What’s up, it’s me Hematemesis with a gen 7 OU balance team for the teambuilding competition. I tried to make this team as broken as possible: SD Gliscor and Shift Gear Magearna are among the strongest breaking/sweeping options in the tier. The plan is simple: one of those pokemon will break for the other one. Example: shift gear Magearna can have a hard time breaking through Chansey, but Chansey gets hardcore countered by SD Gliscor. Similarly, Gliscor has a lot of trouble breaking through pokemon that are immune to earthquake, but Magearna has an easy time setting up on pokemon like Torn-T. In place of a 3rd win condition like Mega Medicham, for example (a breaker that would help facilitate the other two), Rotom-Wash serves as a disrupter with scarf trick (also serves as speed control), and Mega Venusaur serves as an enabler. Let’s explain:

:Venusaur-Mega: So there’s a reason this mega — and all the other megas on the list — are not often used in the tier. In MVenu’s case, it’s because it simply does not punish the opponent enough for checking the things that it checks. As a result, Mega Venusaur is here to enable the other defensive pokemon on this team to be “annoying.” Example: Heatran can be really frustrating for teams to break through in certain situations, but it is far too often relegated to checking a broken attacking mon. If, for example, MVenu was there to switch into Tapu Bulu, then Heatran has a lot nicer of a time spreading toxics, burns, and keeping up hazards. It essentially serves as a blanket secondary check to enable the latter 3 to be more potent in their roles, at the cost of not doing too much on its own! Pretty neat!

:Magearna: I could beat a dead horse about this thing, but we all know what it does. Good luck surviving without a select few checks if this thing gets out of hand. Add in that it’s easy to disguise a Magearna set (Heatran, Rotom, and even Torn can all also carry the Z on this team), and it’s very potent here. Magearna can always function as a budget defensive check to certain pokemon depending on what happens (I.e. scarf Kart locked into leaf blade).

:Gliscor: Gliscor checks Chansey, electrics, and also gives a physical wincon. SD Gliscor is the balance shredder, and it’s also extremely strong and really good. Also works as defensive check to a number of pokemon, and absorbs status.

:Tornadus-Therian: The textbook defensive Torn-T set. 358 speed is to prevent Serperior from getting out of hand (this team has a field day against Serp anyway, but at least Torn doesn’t get glared). I’m running hurricane because I have Heatran for fire stab. This team has a little bit of difficulty staving off Mega Medicham, so Torn-T’s presence is to at least mitigate it from causing any harm to the rest of the team. Also, naturally, it uses defog, knocks, and u-turns.

:Heatran: Generally, my Heatran test is if I need Heatran to cover Toxapex and Chansey, I’ll run magma storm + taunt, and if I don’t, I‘ll run lava plume + toxic. the plume/toxic combo lets Heatran really annoy a lot of pokemon, as there aren’t many pokemon who are comfortable avoiding both a burn and a toxic. Notice: this is a Heatran set that loses to CM Clefable, so make that a target for scarf trick/hastily utilize sludge bomb to avoid that from being a big issue.

:Rotom-Wash: Finally, I guess the biggest novelty of this team is scarf Washtom. I wanted a water, an electric, pivoting, and speed control, and this pokemon fits the bill despite not being as viable in the tier. Essentially: analyze on team preview whether the speed control or the scarf trick disruption is more important based on the enemy team (i.e. scarf may be helpful against a Weavile or MLop team, but scarf trick is helpful against Clefable, Ferrothorn, Toxapex, or Tangrowth). Exercising good judgement will help Rotom be a nuisance to the opponent, but don’t expect it to be viciously helpful.

That’s about it, I hope you all enjoy the Dead Man’s Hand!

Last edited:

Cdijk16

Cdijk21 on PS!
is a Pre-Contributor
Gallade Psyspam VoltTurn
Pokepaste: https://pokepast.es/fabc189da5a71529
:Gallade: :Tapu Lele: :Garchomp: :Zapdos: :Tapu Fini: :Jirachi:
Psyspam team with Mega Gallade.

Gallade: I wanted to try a more unorthodox Psyspam build, so I went with Mega Gallade and Tapu Lele. Here's the things it has over it's main competitor Mega Medicham: Knock Off + Swords Dance for breaking defensive Psychic types better and a slightly better speed tier, notably outspeeding Kartana, MPinsir and Garchomp. It does well against defensive teams that rely on Reuniclus, MLatis and Slowbro to beat Medi. It breaks down physical walls alongside Garchomp quite well. It's speed makes it a better sweeper and late game cleaner than Mega Medicham(who is more focused on wallbreaking).

Tapu Lele: Standard set with Specs. Strengths Gallade's Zen Headbutt. Helps massively vs defensive teams. Blocking priority helps out immensely vs Mega Mawile. It's wallbreaking makes MGallade a lot more threatening.

Garchomp: Provides a ground type to deter Volt Switch users. Helps a fair amount vs rain teams. It also provides a one-time switchin to Zard Y, which this team otherwise can't switch into. It keeps up rocks vs Tornadus-Therian, which MGallade appreciates. It also helps break physical walls alongside Gallade, such as Landorus-Therian.

Zapdos: Helps vs Hawlucha and Choice Scarf Kartana greatly. Also switches into Tornadus-Therian very well, which MGallade appreciates. The first 3 team members appreciate the pivot support.

Tapu Fini: Helps check Ash-Greninja. Spreads lets it tank + 2 Garchomp Continental Crush.

Jirachi: Provides speed control. Extra bulk is helpful vs Mega Alakazam and Tapu Lele. First 3 teammates appreciate U-Turn support.

Note: Lost internet while typing descriptions. Sorry for the accidental double post.

Last edited:
Mega Ampharos VoltTurn
1677650363940.png
1677650373640.png
1677650780138.png
1677650499642.png
1677650514533.png
1677650534321.png

https://pokepast.es/27dce536091773ee

The few teams I find for this mega are very passive, so I wanted to try my luck with something more offensive, the idea is very simple to put the opponent in constant pressure with voltturn by playing aggressively.
The team is not perfect despite giving me good results so I accept suggestions.​

1677650810486.png
Mega ampharos with its good bulk type combination and high special attack can take advantage of opponents locked into ineffective moves and deal massive amounts of damage with its volt switch, maximum special attack to hit as hard as possible, the investment in speed is to surpass clefable without investment and the rest goes to bulk to better withstand attacks from greninja, kartana, charizard Y, ect.​
1677651921417.png
Tapu bulu was an obvious partner providing a grass field that gives longevity and earthquake resistance to mega ampharos and the rest of the team, the banded variant was chosen to break through mega ampharos's counters.​
1677652198207.png
Scarf Victini is my speed control, he benefits from ampharos and bulu keeping water-types at bay so he can break with his signature move, in return he takes care of bulky grass-types like ferrothorn or tangrowth.​
1677652714405.png
Tornadus is my main kartana control and hazard control, standard set with flyinium further complements my voltturn synergy.​
1677653367164.png
Magearna with assault vest is my defensive special controlling the psychic spam and adding another pivot to the team.​
1677653591360.png
Standard Defensive Landorus provides rock traps, ground immunity, and more momentum.​

MEGA HOUNDOOM SUN
:sm/torkoal: :sm/houndoom-mega: :sm/venusaur: :sm/kommo-o: :sm/tapu lele: :sm/landorus-therian:

Hello, pleasant to see this forum become active again; thank you Kaiba for taking the reigns! These teams are looking pretty tasty, so I thought I would contribute one myself :swole:.

I really didn't want to post a polished gem I already had in the builder, so I built this team from scratch for one of the only megas I had not yet built with. This team is right grimy, and won't do you a lot of favors in serious games (you should be able to tell this by the team composition ;) ). But I had some fun on the ladder with it.

Basic premise is as follows:
- Set up Sun
- Set up Rocks
- Go to town

Obviously, the team hates hazards itself, so deal with those first, followed by opposing hazard setters.

Now, the memebers!
:torkoal: Cool little guy with the tech of Hidden Power Electric so you can fry that annoying bird in the rain MU.

:houndoom: Our boy is off the chain in the stall MU. Seriously, what are they gonna do?

:venusaur: This guy is the dry cleaners, no need to worry about rotom-w shenanigans with this bad boy. Chloro sweeper who can chip pex for Houndoom later (or vice-versa).

:kommo-o: Main fat boy for heatran and gren, he is the Z move user who can punish flimsy team structures with an aggrieve soul-blaze. Also has a few pebbles in his pocket.

:tapu lele: Gets rid of priority for venusaur and shuts down water shuriken. Also kills pex and people don't expect you to trade with this guy for some reason; he can be your Kamakazi to open the game wide.

:landorus-therian: Our primary speed control. And physical check. And defogger. This dog can do it all.

Threat list:

Team is weak to everything, but one of the more annoying ones is :Alakazam-Mega: if it traces Chloro... (just trade with lele!)

That concludes my post for the week. Thought the thread could use a little more offense/quirkiness so this is where we are at. Mega Houndoom sun is kinda hard to build ngl.

Last edited:
Mega Pinsir HO​

The team started of with :Pinsir-mega:
Why?
Because it is the strongest Flying Type Breaker that doesn’t kill itself legal in OU.
The set is pretty standard besides the speed creep for Garchomp.
As there are no important speed benchmarks after base 102 Pinsir needs to hit it and Pinsir is non -existent in SM OU it can afford to invest some ev’s into bulk.

Next I wanted to add a magic bouncer :espeon:
Why?
Because I am about to add even more rock weak teammembers.
As the mega slot is already taken I decided to deviate from the original formular and added Espeon over Azelf to the team.

It doesn’t add any defensive value besides what little utility magic bounce offers, besides being a psychic resist that can take a hit from tapu lele.
Trick is used to cripple any would be switch ins such as ferrothorn or chansey.
Dazzling gleam is part of the moveset to damage Sableye mega and to OHKO Medicham mega, should the opponent be foolish enough to stay in.

Hazard removal number 1 :serperior:

Why?
Because it outspeeds most common rockers.
It also acts as a tornadus “lure” as it tanks even a Z Hurricane launched by offensive
Tornadus and can paralyze them in return.
This tech doesn’t work most of the time as most people will simply taunt serperior and then attack it.
The Cobur also allows it to eat 1 hit from hawlucha.
Serperiors spread can surely be optimize further but it does it’s job pretty well.

Now the team needed a rock setter :excadrill:

and my eyes fell upon excadrill.

Why?

Because it functions both as a hazard setter and hazard removal.
It also adds a much needed electric immunity.
It also improves the matchup vs the common Double Fire Mew HO as Excadrill can not be thunderwaved and easily spins away mews rocks.

I was experimenting with a more specially defensive spread but due to time constraints, I wasn’t able to finish that.

Next up the team needed some sweepers :volcarona:

Enter Volcarona:

Why?

Because this matchup moth can sweep most teams with some support and acts as a heatran lure for the team.

Fire blast was chosen over flame thrower as it 1 hit koes most defensive landorus therian at +1.
Bug Buz offers coverage against psychics such as Reuniclas and Mega Latias and is over all pretty spamable.

Last but not least :dragonite:

Dragonite was added.

Why?

Because I like the obese Dragon and it’s extreme speed, fire, grass and water resistance help vs many common offensive threats such as kartana, greninja and Charizard Y.

bad matchups/threatlist:

:Tornadus therian

It outspeeds everything and the team lacks a flying resist besides excadrill who will be used as a suicide lead in most matchups.
One way to "fix" this is to use a mores defensive spread like this:

Excadrill @ Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 248 HP / 184 Atk / 76 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Tomb
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin

which can act as a more reliable Tornadus answer.

This being said, most players will simply u-turn out of excadrill after it ate a hurricane annd bring in other threats so this is not fool proof.

the paste:
https://pokepast.es/43a8b2ada40aae26

Disclaimer:
This team was not in any way inspired by relouses team from week 7
The teambuilding process began even before the competition was even announced.
It ripped the Volc+Espeon Idea from an Empo HO he used to qualify for OLT.

Last edited:
Mega Heracross Grass Spam

:xy/heracross-mega::xy/tapu-bulu::xy/kartana::xy/zapdos::xy/magearna::xy/garchomp:

This is not an idea that has not been done before, but it was fun making a personal take on it in modern SM.

:heracross-mega: - Bullet seed under grassy terrain is a very strong option to 2HKO clef and landorus-t (the 2 most common switchins). It's also strong enough to do quite a bit against the birds. I'm using Jolly 200 to outspeed 254 gang like Lando, Timid Mag, Modest Heatran, etc.

:tapu-bulu: - z-rock to get zapdos/torn-t for mega heracross, but it also gets strong damage vs. Mega latias, Mega Scizor, and Hawlucha trying to set up infront of Bulu. Speed is for Rotom-W, hp/spd is to take hits from Greninja and Koko.

:kartana: - defog since the team is not super rocks weak, and 20 SpD to live water shuriken. Set credit to Proftreez

:zapdos: - standard Zapdos EV spread but w/ 12 SpD to take special hits slightly better. HP Ice > Defog for more damage on chomp/lando-t/gliscor.

:magearna: - 248 HP / 232 Def is to take adamant HJK from Mega Medicham and Z-Dig from Greninja. So it lives Fake Out / Ice Punch into HJK from Jolly Medicham, and if terrain is up, from Ada Medicham as well. 8 SpD to live 2 focus blasts from Mega Zam, and 4 spe to outspeed other magearnas. I'm not too worried about underspeeding Clef/Celesteela. Outspeeding other magearnas is super nice to go into chomp onto volt switch.

:garchomp: - Jolly rocky helmet w/ max HP is to trade for Mega Medicham and to also outspeed Zard Y. It can also take 1 hit from any volcarona that is not z-bug and kill it. Toxic for Zapdos to weaken for Heracross.

s/o to KaiserKaiba & Proftreez for help/inputs/sets. Was a bit rusty coming into building for SM, but I think I'm back in the groove.

Last edited:
Intro:
Ah, the glorious return of the sm teambuilding comp hosted by the one and only KaiserKaiba, ofc I have to post some fucking heat. Jokes aside, with the theme of the week revolving around low ranked megas, mega heracross quickly caught my eye while looking for building options. Mega heracross always has been an intriguing mega thanks to its unique combination of typing, bulk and ability; and given its prime position to tear up the recent building trends (and my lack of an actual build with the fucker), I decided to pursue a cohesive build with it. It is to my belief that mega heracross is at its most dangerous when paired with grassy terrain, providing it passive recovery and enabling it to abuse bullet seed and substitute, as such pairing it with tapu bulu was obligatory as a starting point. Looking at potential partners, I disliked the tendency of offensive bulu teams to have a weakness to most variants of kartana (scarf variants in particular being a nuisance with their ability to snowball quickly with boosted leaf blades) and the offensive fires. Perusing the builder for potential remedies, a certain phoenix caught my eye from the tier below. Moltres is a mon that has recently piqued my interest thanks to Skypenguin's successes, and subsequent advertisement of the mon. The combination of mega heracross, tapu bulu and moltres looked to be an absolute bastard of a trio, but given the lack speed I decided to pair them with a volt turn core to create points of entry. Initially, I fell to the reliable trio of lando-mag-tom, a voltturn core that blanketed the majority of the metagame while providing ample offensive pressure. However, with my team as is I found I was extremely weak to mega medicham structures due to the slow paced nature of the team and lack of a solid switch in. As such, I replaced the rocks set of my landorus-t with an offensive scarf variant, and magearna with rocks jirachi, allowing me to maintain my volt turn core and bulky steel, completing the build. The main premise of the team is to use the natural bulk and threat potential of the hera-bulu-molt trio alongside the positioning capabilities of the volt turn trio in order to create opportunities to systematically break down the opposition via set up or clicking buttons. And without further ado, I present to you:

FUEGO
Moltres + Mega Heracross Bulky Offense:

(Click images for paste!)

The Team:
:moltres:
The star of the team, moltres acts as a primary breaker while acting as a check for the numerous fires, grasses and steel that otherwise take advantage of mega heracross and tapu bulu. Modest hurricanes and flamethrowers do a disgusting amount of damage putting nearly everything into range of a follow up z-boosted hurricane, with the few mons that wall it (chansey, tyranitar and heatran) serving as entry points for the rest of the team to capitalize on. Additionally, with defog and roost in tow, moltres acts as self sufficient breaker, preventing the likes of defensive landorus-t, ferrothorn and gliscor from freely setting up and maintaining their hazards. Moltres has a shit ton of neat applications beyond its designated role, pp stalling the likes toxicless variants toxapex with pressure, trading with a good majority of threats in the tier, or forcing telegraphed switches to passive mons, allowing you to maintain offensive momentum with smart doubles. The bastard is hell for most playstyles to deal with, synergizing excellently with mega heracross in dismantaling defensive backbones and tearing up each other's checks in the process. The evs allow you to take an unboosted z-giga impact from kartana and avoid the 2hko from flamethrower variants of mega charizard y, while creeping the modest heatran speed tier and ohkoing offensive garchomp with its z-move. Dumping some calcs to help visualize the glory of Harry Truman dropping a nuke (if you know you know).
Defensive:
252 Atk Kartana Breakneck Blitz (200 BP) vs. 120 HP / 24 Def Moltres: 297-350 (84.6 - 99.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Kartana Knock Off vs. 120 HP / 24 Def Moltres: 97-115 (27.6 - 32.7%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
252 SpA Charizard-Mega-Y Flamethrower vs. 120 HP / 0 SpD Moltres in Sun: 147-174 (41.8 - 49.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
+2 252 Atk Excadrill Corkscrew Crash (160 BP) vs. 120 HP / 24 Def Moltres: 285-336 (81.1 - 95.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 0 Atk Gliscor Facade (140 BP) vs. 120 HP / 24 Def Moltres: 204-241 (58.1 - 68.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Offensive:
Toxapex:
208+ SpA Moltres Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Toxapex: 105-124 (34.5 - 40.7%) -- 54.7% chance to 3HKO after Black Sludge recovery
208+ SpA Moltres Supersonic Skystrike (185 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Toxapex: 175-207 (57.5 - 68%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery

Latias:
208+ SpA Moltres Hurricane vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Latias-Mega: 132-156 (36.3 - 42.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
208+ SpA Moltres Supersonic Skystrike (185 BP) vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Latias-Mega: 220-259 (60.6 - 71.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Rotom-W:
208+ SpA Moltres Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Rotom-Wash: 87-103 (28.6 - 33.8%) -- 1.1% chance to 3HKO
208+ SpA Moltres Supersonic Skystrike (185 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Rotom-Wash: 147-173 (48.3 - 56.9%) -- 90.2% chance to 2HKO

Gliscor:
208+ SpA Moltres Supersonic Skystrike (185 BP) vs. 244 HP / 244 SpD Gliscor: 298-352 (84.6 - 100%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Garchomp:
208+ SpA Moltres Supersonic Skystrike (185 BP) vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Garchomp: 357-420 (100 - 117.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Rocks and para support go hard af.

:heracross-mega:
The centerpoint of the team and the week; mega heracross is a very underrated mega in the current metagame smashing the common defensive teams of the meta without being weak to the common anti-wallbreaking measures (pursuit / magnet pull). Additionally, with the passive recovery of grassy terrain and the status blocking capability of substitute, mega heracross becomes an extremely resilient nuisance for most teams. With good positioning and abusing its surprising amount of bulk, mega heracross can and will kill shit. Although bullet seed was on the initial set (and was infact one of the reasons I paired the fuck with tapu bulu), I found with moltres in the back nuking most water types it was unecessary and coverage or set-up was preferable. The evs allow you to take two mega lopunny frustrations from full and let you set up substitutes in front of the likes of defensive rotom-w. The speed allows you to creep heatran pre mega, and the band bulu speed tier post. The rest is invested into attack, notably hitting a jump point with an adamant nature. Below are a list of calcs so you know when to do the funny and sub up.
Defensive:
252 Atk Lopunny-Mega Return vs. 224 HP / 16 Def Heracross-Mega: 151-178 (42.2 - 49.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 Atk Kartana Smart Strike vs. 224 HP / 16 Def Heracross-Mega: 129-153 (36.1 - 42.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 Atk Kartana Breakneck Blitz (200 BP) vs. 224 HP / 16 Def Heracross-Mega: 244-288 (68.3 - 80.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Substitute:
0 SpA Toxapex Scald vs. 224 HP / 16 SpD Heracross-Mega: 51-60 (14.2 - 16.8%) -- possible 6HKO
0 SpA Magearna Volt Switch vs. 224 HP / 16 SpD Heracross-Mega: 60-71 (16.8 - 19.8%) -- guaranteed 6HKO
0 SpA Rotom-Wash Volt Switch vs. 224 HP / 16 SpD Heracross-Mega: 75-88 (21 - 24.6%) -- guaranteed 5HKO
0 Atk Landorus-Therian Earthquake vs. 224 HP / 16 Def Heracross-Mega: 65-77 (18.2 - 21.5%) -- possible 5HKO
252 Atk Landorus-Therian Earthquake vs. 224 HP / 16 Def Heracross-Mega: 78-92 (21.8 - 25.7%) -- 1.7% chance to 4HKO

Sub bitch.

:tapu bulu:
While not a mon I am particularly fond of, tapu bulu provides necessary terrain support while acting as the essential obligatory ash-greninja switch in and tapu koko answer. Grassy terrain provides important passive recovery for mega heracross and jirachi (benefitting the latter by weakening earthquake), extending their longevity throughout a match. Terrain also has the benefit of denying the opposition from abusing more annoying terrains, preventing dumbfuck psyspam and hawlucha from being goobers by removing psychic or electric terrain. Substitute might be an odd option, but given the lack of a true status immunity (something I am very big on in teambuilding) and the presence of paralysis support, it slotted in quite nicely. It allows tapu bulu to avoid status from the likes of chansey and toxapex, dodge counters from the likes of skarmory, and potentially bullshit the likes of a paralyzed tornadus-t. And as per usual, sub can and will force the opposition to make trades. Funny move. The evs allow you to always ohko uninvested mega alakazam while outspeeding positive base 50s, letting you revenge the likes of azumarill safely.

:jirachi:
Yet another mon I am not the most fond of, jirachi slotted in nicely as a psychic check thanks to the amount of role compression it could slot, acting as the team's psychic and fairy check; rocker, paralysis spreader and specially defensive pivot. Although added by necessity and not choice, jirachi has some cool attributes that give it an edge over its main competition in magearna. Firstly, access to u-turn allows jirachi to always maintain momentum and pivot on the grounds regardless of the set, as magearna can often find itself being cucked by the likes of careful gliscor or gastrodon without the right coverage or ample investement. Secondly, the speed tier allows jirachi to take get the jump all variants of unboosted magearna and most defensive mons. The former might not seem like much, but you do not know pain until you have the misfortune of fighting substitute timid magearna with an av magearna. And finally of course: bullshit potential. Nothing like flinching tapu fini for 50 turns in a row, thereby keeping up rocks; or 1v1ing the likes of reuniclus or mega latias; or paraflincing down resists from full. Oh boy! I would like to particularly emphasize the second point, as the high octane nature of the team prevents me from really fitting in a reliable answer to bulky calm minders (god bless iron head being physical). Speed evs creep the modest heatran tier and the attack investment improves a roll against mega alakazam (why the fuck not you know).

:landorus-therian:
Ole reliable; scarf landorus-t acts as the resident revenge killer of the squad, checking the various physical attackers and set-up sweepers of the tier all while providing valuable momentum in return. Intimidate is an absolute godsend for the squad, salvaging uncomfortable match-ups such as mega medicham, mega lopunny and (with big enough kahones) kyurem-b. Yall should know what it does by now, and it does it well. Explosion was chosen as a midground against the various set-up sweepers landorus-t is tasked with dealing with; giving me a way to chunk the bitch mon hawlucha. Knock off is a very underrated option on landorus-t (particularly on scarf variants), allowing it to maintain pressure against defensive teams and potentially removing key items such as chansey's eviolite or skarmory's rocky helmet. The evs allow you to eat a neutral mega charizard x flare blitz after rocks with enough speed to outspeed modest variants of shift gear magearna and the rare (but still existent) z-conversion porygon-z.

:rotom-wash:
And to round off the team, we have rotom-w acting as our primary flying resist, heatran answer and secondary defogger to accompany moltres. Anyone who has used offense knows about the many boons rotom-w brings as a pivot, blanket checking a good chunk of the metagame and oftentimes being the sole source of respite against ole bert the pert and the raindogs. Forcing in grasses and the likes of toxapex and chansey is particularly beneficial, creating sequences that net free switch ins for moltres and mega heracross to wreck havoc. Discharge might seem like an odd choice, but it allows us to force toxapex into recovery range thereby opening up mega heracross or tapu bulu to set up a free substitute, as well as mid ground the likes of substitute hawlucha, while still retaining a solid paralysis rate. Not sure if its the most optimal last, but its done well in test games and proven pivotal in quite a few endgames so I've kept it. The evs allow you to outspeed adamant crawdaunt (rare but still) and eat a boosted z-celebrate victini stored power after rocks (also rare but still).

Closing:
It is very nice to see one of my favorite projects revived after a 6 month hiatus. It's a great incentive for community interaction and it is excellent motivation for me to expand my own horizons as a builder. I personally find building to be the best expression of a player's capabilities within a tier. Fundamentals might carry over from generation to generation, however it takes someone who truly understands the metagame to build truly effective builds, but I digress. Anyhow, if you haven't figured it out by now there's gonna be an unnecessary amount of exposition in my posts, but the process has always been half the pleasure of building to me and I believe the insight that comes with it is beneficial for the community at large. Also because using big words to describe how funny mons work together is a big flex in my book, so expect these fucking theses to come by the weekly (I am a masochist).

Do note this team is by no means as optimized as it possibly could be (e.g. testing pain split on rotom-w or healing wish on jirachi). I was way too busy this week to test the team as much as I would like to, so I invite you to test out different configurations at your leisure.

Once again, big shoutout to KaiserKaiba for reviving the teambuilding competition, and I hope you enjoy the team. That's about it. Peace.

DIYUSI

formerly KaiserKaiba
is a Team Rater Alumnus
I'm so glad to see so many people participate in this project! I hope we will keep the same enthusiasm for the next week.
Now that we reach the deadline, we will start the voting phase. However, not only you will vote for a team, you will also vote for the theme of the next week. In the voting phase of each week, I will create a survey with different themes and, therefore, I will select the theme that received the most votes.
So, make sure you vote for the next theme of the week!

Here the list of the teams (click on the picture to open the pokepast):

Team 1 by Glimmerrdust
:Pinsir-Mega: :Magearna: :Kartana: :Kommo-o: :Landorus-Therian: :Rotom-Wash:

Team 2 by KaiserKaiba
:Gallade-Mega: :Kyurem-Black: :Zapdos: :Magearna: :Seismitoad: :Landorus-Therian:

Team 3 by Carkoala
:Aggron-Mega: :Clefable: :Gastrodon: :Tornadus-Therian: :Kartana: :Kommo-o:

Team 4 by CM Reuniclus
:Aerodactyl-Mega: :Reuniclus: :Magearna: :Gliscor: :Serperior: :Toxapex:

Team 5 by mathchu2
:Gallade-Mega: :Zapdos: :Keldeo: :Jirachi: :Serperior: :Landorus-Therian:

Team 6 by Maktyum
:Pinsir-Mega: :Serperior: :Rotom-Wash: :Magnezone: :Landorus-Therian: :Magearna:

Team 7 by Hematemesis
:Venusaur-Mega: :Magearna: :Gliscor: :Tornadus-Therian: :Heatran: :Rotom-Wash:

Team 8 by Cdijk16
:Gallade-Mega: :Tapu Lele: :Garchomp: :Zapdos: :Jirachi: :Tapu Fini:

Team 9 by Alexdevi
:Ampharos-Mega: :Tapu Bulu: :Victini: :Tornadus-Therian: :Magearna: :Landorus-Therian:

Team 10 by Vittorioso
:Torkoal: :Houndoom-Mega: :Venusaur: :Kommo-o: :Tapu Lele: :Landorus-Therian:

Team 11 by MangoSteak
:Pinsir-Mega: :Espeon: :Dragonite: :Volcarona: :Serperior: :Excadrill:

Team 12 by RufflesPro
:Heracross-Mega: :Tapu Bulu: :Kartana: :Zapdos: :Magearna: :Garchomp:

Team 13 by Proftreez
:Moltres: :Heracross-Mega: :Tapu Bulu: :Jirachi: :Landorus-Therian: :Rotom-Wash:

Remember that you can only vote for one team.
Voting will last until Sunday 5 march at 11 : 59PM GMT-5. Good luck to everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)