Tournament Slip's Seance UU Ghosting Tournament [$100 PRIZE] - FINALS [WON BY AVERAGE UU ENJOYER]

Slip

dancing to alarm bells
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor

SLIP'S SEANCE
UU GHOSTING TOURNAMENT

Given Approval by Lily​

Hello everyone and welcome to the end of the generation UU Ghosting Tournament! Play with your friends in multiple rounds against other groups to come out on top! First place team will even receive a prize of $100!

Specific Rules:

• This tournament will be single elimination, best of 1 format.
    • You can play a best of 3 if both teams agree to it.
    • Each team works together in a single Pokemon battle against the opposing team in order to win their match.
  • All games will be played in the Gen 8 UU format on either Pokemon Showdown or the Smogtours server
  • All team sizes should be between 2-4 people.
    • At least 2 people on each team must be able to make a match.
    • If scheduling gets THAT bad, contact me and we will try to find a solution.
  • Any tier shifts that happen will take effect in the next round.
  • General tournament rules besides rules on ghosting still stand for this tournament. You are expected to know and follow these rules.
  • Replays are mandatory
  • All games that take place on the main server should have the timer off. With this being said, please be courteous to your opponents and do not take 5 minutes for each and every turn. If your opponent is taking way too long please communicate with them before resorting to putting the timer on.
DEADLINE: GET IT DONE

IN CASE OF TIES:
We are playing until there is a clear winner, if all of you go 1-1 we will try again until either a victor comes out or one team goes 0-2 and then we will have a finals between the remaining 2. (If you have any better ideas lmk)

REMEMBER ALL REPLAYS ARE NOW MANDATORY

If there are any issues with your team or other general tournament problems please dm me on discord: Mojangles#0001

Floss is a moron vs Average UU Enjoyer
(Attribute Floss Kev DugZa vs Moutemoute KSt3ve Micciu Mimilucha)

sknmdeelectric vs Floss is a moron
(Éric JuanSG Mike Cometa Tzon vs Attribute Floss Kev DugZa)

Average UU Enjoyer vs sknmdeelectric
(Moutemoute KSt3ve Micciu Mimilucha vs Éric JuanSG Mike Cometa Tzon)​

Last edited:

Slip

dancing to alarm bells
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Well that wraps up my first ever tournament. This is also my 200th post (in spirit) and this tournament was kind of a wrap up as my first year playing competitively. First I'd like to get the important stuff out of the way.

Congrats to Moutemoute KSt3ve Mimilucha Micciu for winning the ghosting tournament! Watching your games and videos have been a blast, thank you for being so involved and playing such entertaining games over these past weeks. Please send me your venmo/paypal/valorant/roblux account/target membership/ssn/latitude and longitude or however you guys would like to claim your earnings. Dming me here or on discord is fine.

I'd also like to shout out some of the UU people:
Thanks to Lily and Indigo Plateau for green lighting this project. Lily particularly for also helping me out a couple of times. You guys are goated tier leads and I appreciate you guys letting me do this a lot.

I got too many people that I could go through so I'm just gonna lump you all together, because I don't want to make this post 7 million lines. Big thanks to hariyana grande haxlolo Totomon Luirromen Corperate n sanguine romanji Sulo pokemonisfun bb skarm tomatosoup110 klamalam Monky25 Sirwings udongirl for making this past year sick and keeping me involved in the scene. Regardless of how much we talk or how recently we started talking, you guys have all influenced me one way or another to learn and get involved in the tier. Whether its teaching me old gens, pushing me to get better, or helping me find a time to shine, you all are the reasons I have stuck around the past year and want to keep going. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being cool people to hang around.

And with that I'd like to close my first ever tournament here on Smogon. Thank you to everyone who played regardless of outcome! This has made me learn a lot and I'm excited to use this experience to hopefully grow more involved in the future. I hope I can bring even higher levels of excitement next time, but till then, cya!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)