Approved SKY BATTLES RULE

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
unfixable and I want to collaborate on an article over Sky Battles. However, we're not going to break down the intricacies of the tier, but rather all of the non-Flying-types used within the metagame. It's a dying tier, but its death is slow going so we're taking this opportunity to write about it before nobody gives two shits. The non-fliers that have seen some good use that we'll be covering include: Rotom-W, Rotom-H, Rotom-F, Bronzong, Claydol, Eelektross, Hydreigon, Latios, Latias, Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit, Weezing, Cryogonal, and Cresselia.

Some will be condensed into the same section so that the article doesn't seem too stringy (see: short paragraphs defining each Pokemon following into another equal sized paragraph that's likely to be boring, you feel?) For instance, the Lake Guardians will probably be in one para, Latis in another, the Rotoms in one, the NOTHING BUT FUCKING THUNDURUS-T CAN KILL THESE WALLS Cresselia/Bronzong in another... so on and so forth. We'll see, we're collabing so I'm not speaking 100% for it.

aprovel plez

Seems that you know what direction you're going with this. Not a whole lot else to add, so go ahead and starting writing!

I'm going to look forward to this piece. :>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)