Sisen Hand Drawn Art

What do you have with pkmn's posing as a freaking ninja?!?!?!? The crobat looks good (it's no ninja look-a-like, that's a big plus for him). Could you try to color it?

I thought it would be interesting to see them like that; see what type of weapons and jutsu they would do and all. Crobat is a pretty old sketch but maybe I will color it in...

-Sisen

Fine, make them ninja's! But a Pichu with throwing knives??? Sheesh...even i am not crazy enough to think of that!

No need to apologize everyone has an opinion you could have been a lot worse but you weren't.
Don't worry you won't see anymore ninja Pokemon that faze has left me.

-Sisen

Thank god for the little things in life!!
Ninja's to thrash can. That sure opens new possibilities!

Why don't try drawing evolutionary lines like all the eveelutions in one pic. Just suggestions

Lol we're having a complete dicussion while there's been no one else... maybe your thread isn't noticed... still wondering how you got the idea for drawing ninja pokemon...

I like Wartortle's tail, but everything else seems a little misplaced. Pichu's teeth...I don't think that's a Pokemon I would think of that'd have visible teeth like that. I like the other sketches though.

Btw Sisen, lol'd at your eeveelutions thread:naughty:. you were being smacked around by Doom and Aragorn =P

(no insult or so)

While I don't like Naruto, I have to admit that the Jigglypuff was pretty cute.

You should try drawing Pokemon in poses other than Sugimori's art, yeah?

I like Wartortle's tail, but everything else seems a little misplaced. Pichu's teeth...I don't think that's a Pokemon I would think of that'd have visible teeth like that. I like the other sketches though.
Everyone likes the tail for some reason...

Btw Sisen, lol'd at your eeveelutions thread:naughty:. you were being smacked around by Doom and Aragorn =P

(no insult or so)
Yeah that was a fiasco...

While I don't like Naruto, I have to admit that the Jigglypuff was pretty cute.

You should try drawing Pokemon in poses other than Sugimori's art, yeah?
Yeah I don't know why I have a problem drawing them different. I try to and I completely screw them up. I really messed up Espeon before.
I am going to make an attempt at it again though.
Probably a trainer sketch of me and a Pokemon...

Big step up from your crappy eeveelutions. Don't like Pichu's teeth, he's so cute, teeth make him look ugly. I like Wartortle though. Good ideas all around.

I have had this idea floating around my head of Link in the Pokemon world. Maybe something called A Link to the Poke, I know lame name... Like Link's Pokemon would be the monsters he usually killed with his weapons. It could even be like a little comic. Like Link wants to buy a Pokeball but he only has a bag of rupees to pay with.
I need to find some pictures of the monsters to draw up first. I have a few pictures of Link for inspiration. I was thinking Ezlo could make a cool Pokemon.

-Sisen

I need some help with Link's 'Pokemon Monsters'.

Octorok-Rock Type
Armos-Steel (Maybe something else also?)
Buzzblob/ChuChu-Electric or Normal? I was thinking it could be like Keckleon except it switched types when it was attacked not after.
Keese- Flying/Dark? Keese are way like Zubat... There are Fire and Ice ones though...
Skulltulla-Bug
Moblin-Normal or Fighting?
Peahat-Grass/Flying
Wizzrobe-Psychic/Ghost/Dark I dunno.
Lizalfos-Dragon

Then there are characters that could be cool like Pokemon.
Ezlo
Goron-Could evolve into Dongorongo?
Rito- Flying
Zora-Water/Fighting?
Vaati (Regular Form)- Ghost? Dark?

-Sisen

dude keese could evolve into either the dark/ice or dark/ fire type and have levitate. just give unevolved keese insomnia or something

dude keese could evolve into either the dark/ice or dark/ fire type and have levitate. just give unevolved keese insomnia or something
Dark/Ice would have 4x fighting...
I still have to find the pictures for inspiration. I have an idea of where to get some. Just been ill lately so I haven't done anything. I will know when the drawing hits me though...

-Sisen

Thanks for the site suggestions they really worked out.
I think I am going to work on the Eeveelution versions of ChuChu's.

-Sisen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)