Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 51 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
LF: Fuecoco, Quaxley, Rabsca, all Scarlet exclusives, trade partners so i can evolve Slowking, Scizor and Palafin

LF: Fuecoco, Quaxley, Rabsca, all Scarlet exclusives, trade partners so i can evolve Slowking, Scizor and Palafin
Hi I have just about all this, bar like Koraidon and a few extra Scarlet paradoxes(am violet.) Do you have anthing to offer? I've helped some people for free, but it's kinda boring to get nothing but a new ID(and there is no lotto...yet...in this game. So totally useless for now.) I am lf only items not mons, if you have or can get good items pm me I'll tell you which I'll take.

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi I have just about all this, bar like Koraidon and a few extra Scarlet paradoxes(am violet.) Do you have anthing to offer? I've helped some people for free, but it's kinda boring to get nothing but a new ID(and there is no lotto...yet...in this game. So totally useless for now.) I am lf only items not mons, if you have or can get good items pm me I'll tell you which I'll take.
Hey sorry, I just found another trade partner who’s helped me with all these.

Want to try a tactic in double where i lower Anhiliape stats so hes defiant ability rises hes attack by attacking Anhiliape with my other pokemon. Wondering if there is a attack in the game that can hit all pokemon in one move in double and lower stats on everyone involved.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Want to try a tactic in double where i lower Anhiliape stats so hes defiant ability rises hes attack by attacking Anhiliape with my other pokemon. Wondering if there is a attack in the game that can hit all pokemon in one move in double and lower stats on everyone involved.
Ninja'd but yes bulldoze would fit the bill. Iirc tho GF thought of this and implemented checks against it, since stuff like discharge or earthquake doesn't hurt you even tho it should in normal double battles. Maybe if you targeted your teammate instead of the enemy? but I've never tried it.

(Found out that my nincada and spinda in my Pokemon Home can't be put on my Pokemon Brilliant Diamond game)

Hmmmmm....

Excuse me, can Nincada and Spinda be put on Pokemon Brilliant Diamond? If they can, then why does my nincada and spinda have Cross Circles on them in the Pokemon Home?

I was able to put Ninjask and Shedinja on Pokemon Brilliant Diamond, but not Nincada. (Confusing)

Good morning, everyone. I am looking to procure some of the shiny Scarlet Paradox Pokemon in Luxury Balls. (I’m playing on Violet).

I’m willing to trade tit-for-tat with some of the Violet Shiny Paradox Pokémon. If you want a specific Pokémon, I would have to go hunt for it, but I am willing to do so. :) I also have a good amount of wild-caught shiny pokemon available to trade immediately.

Please let me know if you are interested in trading with me. :)

Excuse me, please?

I'm looking for someone who can trade a spinda to my Brilliant Diamond game just to fill my pokedex.

I'm not asking for a trade, I just wanted to complete my pokedex.

After I get Spinda on my Pokedex, I'll trade Spinda back to you. If that's okay with you.

Edit:

Nvm

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the items below are? In terms of index number they sit between the currently unreleased Scroll of Waters (1858) and Malicious Armor (1861):

aitem_1859.png
(index number 1859)
aitem_1860.png
(index number 1860)

Last edited:
Hey can anyone help me with the USUM dex? I’m busy and I don’t have time to complete all of it. I want the shiny charm really bad because I haven’t gotten a shiny before. If you can help me it would be very much appreciated if you did.

Looking for a 0 IV Ditto. Trying to make a Trick Room team. Dont need to make a permanent trade for the ditto as some may just let me borrow it for a day or two. A permanent trade, i can offer a lot of pokemon. I can for example ev train your pokemon in return.

Hey can anyone help me with the USUM dex? I’m busy and I don’t have time to complete all of it. I want the shiny charm really bad because I haven’t gotten a shiny before. If you can help me it would be very much appreciated if you did.
Think I should be able to help, as I have most of the USUM dex. Let me know which Pokemon you need!

Hello everyone! Haven’t been on here in a while! I’m looking for lots of Scarlet exclusives. I can offer Violet exclusives in exchange if necessary! I have a few already. The exclusives I need are: Larvitar, Drifloon, Stunky, Oranguru, Stonjourner, Armarouge or Auspicious Armor, Brute Bonnet, and Sandy Shocks. Also if anyone has a Froakie or Rowlet to part with that would be nice too! Just let me know what you need and I would be happy to help in anyway I can. Please reply or PM me if you can help. Thanks!

Hello everyone! Haven’t been on here in a while! I’m looking for lots of Scarlet exclusives. I can offer Violet exclusives in exchange if necessary! I have a few already. The exclusives I need are: Larvitar, Drifloon, Stunky, Oranguru, Stonjourner, Armarouge or Auspicious Armor, Brute Bonnet, and Sandy Shocks. Also if anyone has a Froakie or Rowlet to part with that would be nice too! Just let me know what you need and I would be happy to help in anyway I can. Please reply or PM me if you can help. Thanks!

I have violet, but I also have all those. Just one of most/all scarlet paradox though, can't offer that. Have Armarouge, although if you prefr Ligt's bot can trade for that item if you follow instructions. However, I'm not lf any mon found in Violet. Really lf items only, Ability patches or even capsules, high value items like Big Nuggets, some tms, or PP Max I guess. I can breed Froakie, didn't bother getting the Decidueye in raid tbh.

EDIT: Am lf 2 mons, however if no item included I'd need them EV trained to be worth. I'll take either one for the whole list you want. They are a Tera Fairy Drifblim(mine is dark...may be an issue idk,) and a Tera Dragon Mudsdale(This I have, but somehow the EVs got all messed up, I even reset all but maxed def and still didn't get right stats. So if it can be glitched that way I think it is. This one I;d need EV trained whether or not you have item(s,) it's not working for me.) I'll give you the EVs for them if you have either and don't have items.

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Can give you all Pokémon you're looking for, except the Froakie and Rowlet since I didn't really care for those raids. You can have the stuff for free.

I'm at GMT+1, let me know what's a good time for you tot trade!

LF a fiary tera Drifblim. FT many mons w/ differing tera types. Nearly a whole box of Eevees, plenty of Bagon, Charcadet, Annihilape line, Goodra line, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)