Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 51 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Hi! I’m looking for a stonjourner and for someone than can help me to evolve my Slowpoke and Finizen.
Don’t have much to offer, but just ask, I may have it.
Thanks

Hi! I’m looking for a stonjourner and for someone than can help me to evolve my Slowpoke and Finizen.
Don’t have much to offer, but just ask, I may have it.
Thanks
lf all violet exclusives, slowking, palafin, skeledrirge, quaquaval, can trade our finizens, slowpokes and stonjourner

raid ready iron hands

Ft shiny flutter, 6 IV both abilities sprigats

Last edited:
I’ve got a two shiny iron bundles for trade. Looking for shiny Scarlett paradox mons if anyone wants to trade :totodiLUL:

Last edited:
Looking to get rid of lots of good stuff, otherwise it'll eventually have to just be released. Lots of raid things, really just that. Almost a box full of Eevees(fire, dark, etc.) Several of many others, like Crypgonal, Forretress, Mismagius, etc.

LF items not mons. Ability patches and/or capsules, EQ tms, Draco meteor tms, anything that sells high.

EDIT: fully sorted my boxes, took forever. I can go into everything I have in PM, but for the sake of time please inquire only about 4 or 5 of the 18 types. I'll tell everything I have of those types and the teras, provided you have some kind of decent item for trade(give a junk mon that I don't need to keep, I'm after items.)

Last edited:
hey, i know it's rather a big stretch, but i was wondering if anybody had either a shiny event genesect, shiny event zacian/zamazenta/eternatus, or a shiny event marshadow up for trade in home? i missed all of these events and i was curious if anybody here may have spares of them they'd be willing to have offers for :)
(most of my tradeable stuff isn't all too valuable, i have the shiny origin trio and the shiny johto beasts but that's about it.)

LF just a fire, normal, flying, or ghost Tera Ceruledge. I only have fairy, dragon, and 2 steel ones from raids. Those are ft, also other raid mons.

Wondering about Talonflame ability Gale Wings. When it says «priority 1 flying attacks» does it mean a 50 procent raise in speed? For example Talonflame has 300 speed. With 1 priority in speed, he has now 400 in speed?

Hi All,

Can somebody please trade me a Froakie and Scorbunny for my Violet playthrough? The stats and ability doesn't matter.

Thanks!

LF an Ability Patch.

FT lots of raid things, really just that. Almost a box full of Eevees(fire, dark, etc.) Several of many others, like Crypgonal, Forretress, Mismagius, etc.

Edit: handled, but always LF more too

Last edited:
Does anyone have an ability patch they're willing to trade in BDSP? I'm trying to use Moody Bibarel in a playtrough
I can trade a shiny Latias for it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)