Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 51 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

I don't know which forum I go to ask about in-game teams, but can anyone give me a suggestion for that my final team member should be:
Quaquaval
Garganacl
Espathra
Volcarona
Kilowattrel

LF Flamigo with Costar

Would love if it was in a Dream or Love ball but it's not a deal breaker.
Right now I have Sprigattitos, Charmanders, and Cetoddles with their HA. The Cetoddles also have Belly Drum egg move, thanks.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
LF Flamigo with Costar

Would love if it was in a Dream or Love ball but it's not a deal breaker.
Right now I have Sprigattitos, Charmanders, and Cetoddles with their HA. The Cetoddles also have Belly Drum egg move, thanks.
I have a flawless (31.31.31.00.31.31) Jolly Flamigo in a Love ball. You can have it for free. I'm at CET (GMT+1). Feel free to send me a DM here or on the Smogon Wi-Fi Discord!

Last edited:

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So I really don't get how you breed the egg move Copycat to Sprigatito
Looks like Eevee or any of its evolutions and Lucario all learn Copycat via level up, so take a male of any of the aforementioned Pokemon and put it in your party with a female Sprigatito or any of its evolutions, start a picnic, and eventually you'll get eggs that hatch into Sprigatito that know copycat. Alternatively, you can put any Pokemon that knows Copycat in your party along with a Sprigatito with a free move slot (as in make sure it only knows 3 moves at most) and have it hold a mirror herb (can buy them at the delibird presents shop in Cascarrafa), start a picnic then end the picnic right after and the Sprigatito will know Copycat.

Last edited:
How does Sprigatito get Ally Switch? I can't seem to figure out a chain to pass it, it's an egg move for Girafarig and Houndstone too and I don't see where they get it from either. I think I'm missing something obvious.

How does Sprigatito get Ally Switch? I can't seem to figure out a chain to pass it, it's an egg move for Girafarig and Houndstone too and I don't see where they get it from either. I think I'm missing something obvious.
Give a Mirror Herb to your Sprigatito and put and Armarouge/Ceruledge with Ally Switch, which they learn by level up and egg move transfer

Looks like Eevee or any of its evolutions and Lucario all learn Copycat via level up, so take a male of any of the aforementioned Pokemon and put it in your party with a female Sprigatito or any of its evolutions, start a picnic, and eventually you'll get eggs that hatch into Sprigatito that know copycat. Alternatively, you can put any Pokemon that knows Copycat in your party along with a Sprigatito with a free move slot (as in make sure it only knows 3 moves at most) and have it hold a mirror herb (can buy them at the delibird presents shop in Cascarrafa), start a picnic then end the picnic right after and the Sprigatito will know Copycat.
Sorry I said the wrong egg move. It's supposed to be ally switch. Can you pass it via breeding?

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Sorry I said the wrong egg move. It's supposed to be ally switch. Can you pass it via breeding?
Armarouge and Ceruledge learn it. Attach a Mirror Herb to your Sprigatito breeding parent, make sure it has 1 free slot on start a picnic with either of those 2. Close the picnic and it'll have Ally Switch.

Edit: when on the Serebii website, if there are no level up mons in the egg group, just click on the move itself. It'll show all Pokemon that learn that move. Mirror Herb gets you the moves from every Pokemon, even if they're not in the same egg group.

Armarouge and Ceruledge learn it. Attach a Mirror Herb to your Sprigatito breeding parent, make sure it has 1 free slot on start a picnic with either of those 2. Close the picnic and it'll have Ally Switch.

Edit: when on the Serebii website, if there are no level up mons in the egg group, just click on the move itself. It'll show all Pokemon that learn that move. Mirror Herb gets you the moves from every Pokemon, even if they're not in the same egg group.
I thought moves won't pass down if you use mirror herb

Does anyone have a female mankey that is NOT English. I am looking for one with the specific egg moves night slash, encore, beat up, and spite or counter. i am trying to breed a shiny mankey in generation 7 so that i can transfer a competitive mankey to scarlet/violet to evolve it into annhilape. thank you in advance.

Hello!

LF: Touch trade for these just for pokedex (will give them back)

Koraidon
Roaring moon
Scream tail
Wo-chien
Chien-pao
Tien-pao
Chin-yu

Thanks in advance

LF: Friend Ball Capsakid and/or HA Capsakid / friend ball lol

FT:
Moon Charcadet
Love Dunsparce
Heavy HA Mankey
Friend HA Cyclizar

LF: Murkrow or Honchkrow with hidden ability (Prankster and Moxie, respectively). IVs, nature etc. don't matter. Also Ditto with "No Good" Speed IV (the rest don't matter)
FT: Tera Fire Sylveon with Pixilate, Tera Normal Toxtricity with Punk Rock, Adaptability Dragalge with perfect IVs apart from Attack

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)