Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should've put this in my last reply, but looking for jolly Scraggy, Moxie, with Dragon Dance and 31 ivs except SpA

Mines is Adamant...Although I guess I could wait until Pokémon home..

LF: Premier Ball, HA: Zangoose. ivs don't matter,
I can assist you with this!

Edit: I almost forgot to mention: You'll be receiving a copy of my BR HA Zangoose in a Premier Ball.

Resolved

Should've put this in my last reply, but looking for jolly Scraggy, Moxie, with Dragon Dance and 31 ivs except SpA

Mines is Adamant...Although I guess I could wait until Pokémon home..
Would you be fine with a copy of my BR (Battle-Ready) Scrafty? He's Jolly, has Moxie, and comes with 4 EMs including Dragon Dance~

Resolved

Last edited:
Looking for in gen 6:
- female Safari ball Pineco or Forretress
- female Level ball Snubbul or Granbul
- a Modest/Timid Groudon (RNG)
- Poke ball Event Vivillon (RNG)
- Modest Diancie (RNG, non shiny)
- Regi Trio (RNG, non shiny)
- Lake Trio (RNG)
- Timid or Modest HA Landorus

I can trade TSV shinies for the RNG mons or do some breeding projects (gen 6 or 7).

Also, anyone with Sun or Ultra Sun able to RNG a shiny Lunala using a NA code?

Edit: Anyone able to help me evolve my Boldore in gen 6?

Last edited:
Hello to all looking for the smogon giveway koffing if anyone happen to have it you can let me know, thanks :)

Thanks to the Kucanine for his help :)

Last edited:
Hi. I was wondering if I could get a copy of the Koffing from the smogon facebook giveaway yesterday. I missed it :(
Hello to all looking for the smogon giveway koffing if anyone happen to have it you can let me know, thanks :)
Hi there, I happen to have 2 more clones of the koffing with the help of a friend from PS wifi chat. Drop me a PM with the deposit details of a fodder mon and I'll send the koffing over!!

EDIT: Requests resolved

Last edited:
I have one last code for shiny solgaleo/lunala. It’s first come first serve.
A899N5282KYJCDXN. It’s an NA exclusive code. Whoever gets it let me know immediately.

Last edited:
Sup dude/sis

Pokemon deposited: Numel
Level and Gender: 21 Female
IGN: Tobias
I don't know whether this is important or not but the pokemon was caught on my omega Ruby.
It has the OT:Tyrion
it's Hidden Ability and 0 speed ev's
Hi, unfortunately i have ran out of clones for the koffing. I'm sure someone else from the wifi community will be able to help ya if u request nicely.

I have a question regarding Pokémon transferred from gold, silver, crystal, red, blue, yellow Virtual Console games. What do the transferee VC Pokémon summary page descriptions look like? Like I was given a celebi that has the game boy origin mark, so it’s from the VC. But it’s summary says it’s from a distant land and not Specifically from Johto. Is that the proper summary it should have? Thank you for your time for answering my question.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I have a question regarding Pokémon transferred from gold, silver, crystal, red, blue, yellow Virtual Console games. What do the transferee VC Pokémon summary page descriptions look like? Like I was given a celebi that has the game boy origin mark, so it’s from the VC. But it’s summary says it’s from a distant land and not Specifically from Johto. Is that the proper summary it should have? Thank you for your time for answering my question.
Edit: I just tested this out myself.

In the regular Sun and Moon games, the summary does indeed say "from a distant land".
In the Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon games it says "from the Kanto region" or "from the Johto region".

The Celebi is legit.

Last edited:
Edit: I just tested this out myself.

In the regular Sun and Moon games, the summary does indeed say "from a distant land".
In the Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon games it says "from the Kanto region" or "from the Johto region".

The Celebi is legit.
Thank you for the response Max Optimizer. I have one other question. Do Virtual Console Pokémon get exclusive ribbons just for being Pokémon transferred from the VC games like cherish ball event Pokémon? I mean if you check their summary pages will they have ribbons that declare a love for Pokémon or something else.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thank you for the response Max Optimizer. I have one other question. Do Virtual Console Pokémon get exclusive ribbons just for being Pokémon transferred from the VC games like cherish ball event Pokémon? I mean if you check their summary pages will they have ribbons that declare a love for Pokémon or something else.
No, VC Pokémon, unlike event Pokémon, don't come with any ribbons when you transfer them over to Gen 7 games.
The only ribbons that VC Pokémon can currently obtain are the regular ones available in the Gen 7 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)