Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any breedjects?? I am getting back from a long hiatus and hopping back on USUM before sword/shield come out
and looking to build a few Wifi battle teams, Pm me if you can help Thanks.

Anyone got an extra Shiny Solgaleo/Lunala code I can have? I just need one (US copy).

Edit: Got code, don't need another one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for in gen 6:
- a Modest/Timid Groudon (RNG)
- a Love ball female Caterpie
- Poke ball Event Vivillon (RNG)
- Modest Diancie (RNG, non shiny)
- Regi Trio (RNG, non shiny)
- Lake Trio (RNG)
- Modest Cresselia (RNG)
- Timid or Modest HA Landorus

and gen 7:
- Shiny Necrozma (RNG)
- Lure or Beast ball Stunfisk

I can trade TSV shinies for the RNG mons or do some breeding projects (gen 6 or 7).

Also, anyone with Sun or Ultra Sun able to RNG a shiny Lunala using a NA code?

Last edited:
Looking for: a hasty male protean greninja with dig in a pokeball.
I need it for a WiFi Battle and I want to bluff ash-gren.

I am willing to trade: A manaphy with any nature u want or a darkrai with a nature of ur choice

Hello everyone. Can someone RNG me a shiny bold female cleffa with either unaware or magic guard and a swift swim modest shiny Lotad nicknamed Miror B? I already have both parent Pokémon prepared with the desired egg moves on them. I can trade either a shiny aggron, beldum, bagon, or an event Lunala/solgaleo code (I have 2 left and got my desired natures already, I had 6 originally). I will put the code in the private message chat of course. Thank you very much in advance.

Last edited:
Hi there! Unfortunately, I do not have any Hasty Protean Greninja, but I do carry a Naive one if you're interested in a clone
I appreciate the offer but I want to rebuild a team on cartridge and for the greninja to fullfile it's roal it needs to be hasty.
Thanks anyways :)
Have a nice day/night

Hey guys,

I’m looking for a naive shiny koko from the ultra finals prize with hp fire/ice, ivs don’t matter. I have a jolly shiny koko up for trade with perfect ivs in attack, defence and special defence.

Pls comment if u are interested in this trade. Thanks!

Hi there.
Unfortunately I missed out on yesterday's giveaway. Does anyone happen to have gotten one of those Sludge Wave Gengar and would be kind enough to trade me one, clones are obviously fine by me?
Thanks so much in advance :)

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wow Its been a long time since the last time I visited these forums... Anyways, I'm looking for 2 Shiny Solgaleo/Lunala codes. In return I can offer almost anything from my defunct trade thread on my sig, otherwise just feel free to ask to see if we can work something out.

Edit: Helped by oppadesu

Last edited:
I'm looking for one of those rare Bold Clefairy/Clefable with Softboiled. In return, I can offer a relatively wide spectrum of Dream Ball goodies with/without HA and 5x 31 IVs and Egg Moves (Riolu, Ralts, Corphish, Buneary, Cacnea, Rotom, and many more), plus other fancy mons in fancy pokeballs that I can't list in one spot, hue.

Thanks in advance!

Xucrute

mt tchola
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wow Its been a long time since the last time I visited these forums... Anyways, I'm looking for 2 Shiny Solgaleo/Lunala codes. In return I can offer almost anything from my defunct trade thread on my sig, otherwise just feel free to ask to see if we can work something out.
I gote 2 NA S/L codes I’m not going to need you can have them :blobwizard:

I'm looking for one of those rare Bold Clefairy/Clefable with Softboiled. In return, I can offer a relatively wide spectrum of Dream Ball goodies with/without HA and 5x 31 IVs and Egg Moves (Riolu, Ralts, Corphish, Buneary, Cacnea, Rotom, and many more), plus other fancy mons in fancy pokeballs that I can't list in one spot, hue.

Thanks in advance!
Hey I have a leftover softboiled clefable I don’t need you can have it :swole:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)