Silly Things You Have Seen On the Ubers Ladder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
One of these days there will be a Pokemon that sucks in terms of stats, but can see your opponent's entire movepool. That will be the day we finally know what the heck these people are running!

EDIT: Wait that's Imposter Ditto...

One of these days there will be a Pokemon that sucks in terms of stats, but can see your opponent's entire movepool. That will be the day we finally know what the heck these people are running!

EDIT: Wait that's Imposter Ditto...
Yes, Ditto sees all.

It's extremely embarrassing but...

Dream Eater Darkrai

I've seen a number of them and each and every time they've been catching me off guard when I stay in after Dark Void.
Well, it does hit harder than Psychic... But come on, you're not even getting STAB... Wouldn't the whole point of a Psychic move on Darkrai be to ruin Fighting-type switch-ins? You have to put the foe to sleep before using Dream Eater, so it's not like you can catch anything off-guard with it.

Last edited:
Brick Break/Psycho Cut/Earthquake Mewtwo was a highlight for me. I actually let it kill half my team because I wanted to know what its other moves were lol.
The sad thing is that this set is one generation early.

My favorites are probably LO Blizzard Kyogre and Tyrogue, also a famous quote I see often: "Can you stupid people STOP USING LEGENDARIES." When I ask why I get an answer along the lines of all of them being broken, make the Regice/Blaziken analogy, aaaaaaand ragequit
Wait, wait, what. Tyrogue learns Blizzard?!?

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Search for silly things on the Ubers ladder? HA! Custom Game is far more reliable, and you still get stuff that you could see on the ubers ladder (besides ofc the no sleep clause deal, but w/e)! The trick is finding the games...

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/customgame-76408991
Fire Blast Aerodactyl. At least it was mega! Also, EQ Heatran, because Earth Power is overrated. Psychic Gem Dream Eater Darkrai is also in season nowadays. Don't even get me started on the Deoxys.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/customgame-76410776

Except Gliscor the rebel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)