• buttons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maxouille

Gastrodon east sea <3
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello again!

You only play random battle, and you dont play the huge amount of other showdown's metagames because you're too lazy to build teams? or you just want more fun
dont worry, this extension is made for you!

So basically you can just battle in any tier without any teams! just as in radom battles but with "serious" teams from this 13 000+ team dump from smogon RMTs hosted on this google drive or procedurally generated teams through complex and powerful ai machine learning stuff you know.
HF!

Download:

tuto:
Capture d’écran du 2022-08-07 22-28-18.png

first select your mod through this menu which appear when you click on the Extension's icon.

Capture d’écran du 2022-08-07 22-29-40.png

Then select the tier of your choice and click on this new Battle button bellow!
(you can still enter /rtb tier in any chatroom thought)

Source code:

everything is on my github ! see https://github.com/Maxouille64/RandomTeamBattle, you can also just check the extension files once installed.

Credits:

Big thx to FullLifeGames and Pre for respectively the huge smogon teams dump and the teams packer logic from his pkmn/ps packages. and PARTMAN!! for the popup window and the button and CORS things you know from his Three-Island project check it out!

Attachments

Last edited:

Maxouille

Gastrodon east sea <3
NEW v1.1.1: use this command in a chatroom only to challenge someone or accept someone else 's challenge with a random team!
Code:
/rtc TIER, USER
"gen1ou",
"gen2ou",
"gen3ou",
"gen4ou",
"gen5ou",
"gen6ou",
"gen7ou",
"gen8ou",
"gen1ubers",
"gen1uu",
"gen1nu",
"gen1lc",
"gen2nu",
"gen2pu",
"gen2zu",
"gen2ubers",
"gen2uu",
"gen3ubers",
"gen3uu",
"gen3nu",
"gen3zu",
"gen4ubers",
"gen4uu",
"gen4nu",
"gen4pu",
"gen4zu",
"gen4lc",
"gen5doublesou",
"gen5ubers",
"gen5uu",
"gen5ru",
"gen5nu",
"gen5pu",
"gen5zu",
"gen5lc",
"gen6anythinggoes",
"gen6ubers",
"gen6uu",
"gen6ru",
"gen6nu",
"gen6pu",
"gen6zu",
"gen6lc",
"gen6monotype",
"gen6doublesou",
"gen7ag",
"gen7cap",
"gen7doublesou",
"gen7doublesubers",
"gen7lc",
"gen7lgpeou",
"gen7monotype",
"gen7nfe",
"gen7nu",
"gen7pu",
"gen7ph",
"gen7ru",
"gen7ubers",
"gen7uu",
"gen7zu",
"gen7bss",
"gen8dou",
"gen8natdexmonotype",
"gen8nationaldexuu",
"gen8bssfactory",
"gen8doublesuu8duu",
"gen8lc",
"gen8monotype",
"gen8nationaldex",
"gen8nationaldexag",
"gen8nfe",
"gen8nu",
"gen8pu",
"gen8ru",
"gen8ubers",
"gen8uu",
"gen8zu",
"gen8bdspou",
"gen8cap",
"gen8tiershift",
"gen8crazyhouse",
"gen8freeforall",
"gen8godlygift",
"gen8almostanyability",
"gen8balancedhackmons",
"gen8camomons",
"gen8mixandmega",
"natdexbh",
"gen8stabmons",
"gen7abilitiesasmoves",
"gen7anythinggoesmixandmega",
"gen7aaa",
"gen7bh",
"gen7camomons",
"gen7crossevolution",
"gen7followtheleader",
"gen7fortemons",
"gen7godsandfollowers",
"gen7inheritance",
"gen7linked",
"gen7megamons",
"gen7mergemons",
"gen7mixandmega",
"gen7natureswap",
"gen7partnersincrime",
"gen7stabmons",
"gen7ultimatez",
"gen7trademarked",
"gen31v1",
"gen41v1",
"gen51v1",
"gen52v2",
"gen61v1",
"gen71v1",
"gen72v2",
"gen81v1",
"gen82v2"

edit: fixed a bug 25/24/21
UPDATE 05/23/2021: challenge and every formats support
UPDATE 22/04/2022: both gen5zu and gen8cap have been added
UPDATE SUMMER 2022: added a battle! Button which can be used instead of /RTB to search through the ladder

Last edited:

Maxouille

Gastrodon east sea <3
NEW v1.1.3: The 7 wonder mods

I added 6 new mods to the app, so here we go:

- we still have the classic mod, where you get a random team from a huge 13 000+ smogon team dump
- we also now have procedurally generated teams sorted by 4 difficulty mods:
The easy mod teams' are based on 1760 to 1825+ elo usage-stat calculations, the normal mod is based on 1630-1695, 1500 for the normal mod and solely 1000 elo for the Lunatic mod.
- the matrix mod generate team with powerful AI thing you know, however its only available in gen8ou for now
- and the teambuilder mod which basically just pick a random team from your builder in the tier you chose to battle! perfect for the OLT!

You can see how to change your current mod (and install the app if you're new) in the first post.
I will add other mods in the future maybe, like based on the babiri API v2 or some adaptative team generation based on usage stats created along your olt run, dont hesitate to suggest any mod/ new feature and ask question!

Last edited:
That's one cool extension we got here :D Although, when we want to battle with a randomized team and that we find a match, the extension continues to search for battles :smogduck: should it stop to search when a battle is found ?

Also, idk why but for the SS LC, I managed to get a SS Doubles LC for some reason :'

Maxouille

Gastrodon east sea <3
That's one cool extension we got here :D Although, when we want to battle with a randomized team and that we find a match, the extension continues to search for battles :smogduck: should it stop to search when a battle is found ?
ah yeah thats because, each time you get an error while validating (only in classic mode), like no ev on your toxapex it calls an if statement inside a function that never end for some reason, i will fix it (i had flemme but now that 2 people noticed it I should be able to find a solution). Currently you can just desactivate the app or change your current mod while you make teams.

Also, idk why but for the SS LC, I managed to get a SS Doubles LC for some reason :'
That's just because someone posted a double lc team in the lc section, also team dumps are made by a teamcrawler which fetch smogon but it can make mistake:( I think i will rewrite the thing so it could only save valid teams at least but its the best i can do.

Last edited:
This extension has been super fun to use, I got a lot of wins with teams I never would've thought to use normally! Was really surprised by how balanced every team was too, awesome work

Xceloh

sommar
is a Tiering Contributor
This extension is awesome. It feels like you're playing battle factory, but the teams actually make sense cause of course, they're real teams. However it kinda sucks when you get incomplete teams with less than 6 pokemon. So could this please be updated to only include teams with 6 pokemon?

Maxouille

Gastrodon east sea <3
Now fully upgraded for gen9 see v1.2 (currently it ask you acces to all website so dont worry, its because i didnt found any other way to let url starting by "chrome-extensuon://[extension id]" make requests so i just put <all url> because im lazy)

//
tank you for telling its cool
i also fixed quairo's issue.

This extension is awesome. It feels like you're playing battle factory, but the teams actually make sense cause of course, they're real teams. However it kinda sucks when you get incomplete teams with less than 6 pokemon. So could this please be updated to only include teams with 6 pokemon?
yeah i noticed that too i plan to filter the paste dump next summer after the entrance exams

Ps: the app crashed because some depencies were broken, already fixed in chromestore, Firefox should be up to-date soon too

Last edited:
I need help working this extension when I try to click the mode and click the button all it does is say cancel under the button and do nothing no game pops up I tried every mode it just doesn't work, I even tried to use the command in the chatroom and that doesn't work either.

Edit: I just tried again and the last mode works that's the only one tho

Last edited:

Maxouille

Gastrodon east sea <3
I need help working this extension when I try to click the mode and click the button all it does is say cancel under the button and do nothing no game pops up I tried every mode it just doesn't work, I even tried to use the command in the chatroom and that doesn't work either.

Edit: I just tried again and the last mode works that's the only one tho
Its actually broken on the chrome store because i have to ask for the "allow data acces for every tabs" permission to make it works again, however people find it too intrusive so I just let it as it is until I find a solution.
Still works on Firefox though.

remember firefox>chrome

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
Hey, the extension has stopped working for me in the last few days with the message request failed/unavailable tier, try with /rtb [tier] in a chatroom in the same tiers as usual and using the command doesn't work

Maxouille

Gastrodon east sea <3
Hey, the extension has stopped working for me in the last few days with the message request failed/unavailable tier, try with /rtb [tier] in a chatroom in the same tiers as usual and using the command doesn't work
Thank you for ta
Yeah, I moved house but I forgot the server lol, I also didn't looked at the extension in ages sorry. I will update this soon I hope.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)