Done show full-size images/html support within /rfaq

Status
Not open for further replies.
having functionality to display images in an rfaq would open up a bunch of cool infographics, screenshots of site navigation, and more for easy access. There's html functionality in polls, announcements, and roomintros, and i feel like rfaqs should be able to have the same! if html is impossible then just the ability to show an image at its full resolution would also be a good option for this.

attached is the start of a project that i wanted to do before i realized its not currently possible ; - ; simple dex entries for OU room that give an overview of a pokemon's ou use to newcomers, answer a lot of questions people commonly have, and could inspire good conversation

Attachments

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
I think we don't support arbitrary HTML in roomfaqs because roomfaqs can be created by drivers and mods, whereas arbitrary HTML is gated on room owners. But without HTML, you're going to be inherently limited by a roomfaq. Even with proper images allowed, you won't be able to do anything near as nice as what you attached in your post. Probably the best way to handle this would be similar to how we handle HTML polls: only a room owner can add a roomfaq with HTML.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)