Level: 50
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Synthesis
- Giga Drain
- Calm Mind

As stated, not sure I should keep this. I went back on her before. If changing I need a Spore switch in chiefly, and it should be specially bulky. Anyways, this was put here for Garganacl(Covert Cloak,) Toxapex, and Hippo. Because, grass terad, she also blocks status. Grass tera does nothing good defensively, but also helps Giga Drain(so I guess technically it does do something defensively.) Might be my one rain 'answer.' Synthesis because Chilling Water did absolutely 0 to help, and the lack of movepool. This can be good vs lots like Clodsire, Flutter Mane, Iron Bundle, etc. But bad against at least as much w/ that phys def(shame cause BST is fairly high...) hence the title.

:Espeon:
Espeon @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Bounce
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Grass Knot
- Tera Blast
- Yawn

Now I'm positive this should be the(imo) overall better Hatterene, but I wanted to get opinions, if possible, first. Sash cause ridiculously frail. Tera fire because, while Florges gets Hippo great, she can't get, say, Scizor w/ it. This gets both(though so does Hatterene, I'd only be giving up Yawn.) Grass Knot is for Hippo mainly, Yawn is for...w/e really. It's a good move, and I do have fairy and ghost coverage. In recent games(since this has been on team,) it has cost me more than Florges(may be biased.)

:Alomomola:
Alomomola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 28 HP / 220 Atk / 4 Def / 244 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Liquidation
- Mirror Coat
- Play Rough
- Tera Blast

Probably the best performer, I'd say anyways. The main reason is really just AV Mirror Coat, huge surprise for Iron Bundle, Flutter Mane, etc. She even took +4 Gholdengo(I'd imagine defensive cause Sub, but it WAS fast) Shadow Ball(did 211 damage, so should always take that from full.) Liquidation is neat, that's probably part of why Atk EVs, to ohko Volcaroa or something(originally EVd for Chi-yu, before we knew it would be banned.) Play Rough is the 2nd best move for sure, I used to be able to get the drop on Hydreigon just fine, and it hits other dragons. Spe to creep Skeledirge, the defenses are more random I think. But it is an odd HP and even SpD. Fire tera for Wisp(Skeledirge,) Scizor, and grass moves. My only real concern here is EVs, it would seem I don't need Atk(or so much anyway,) w/ no Chi-Yu.

:Iron Valiant:
Iron Valiant @ Booster Energy
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 76 HP / 156 Atk / 12 SpA / 12 SpD / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Spirit Break
- Ice Punch
- Thunderbolt
- Close Combat

This has no great reason to be here, and I think it shows. I wanted something physical that still can hurt Corviknight. EVs should live uninvested, and unboosted, Brave Bird. Max Spe, and Booster on Spe, w/ just enough Atk for something, and SpD that does w/e. Spirit Break for the guaranteed SpA drop and physical category, unlike Moonblast. Ice Punch over Icy Wind to maybe hurt Clodsire(didn't seem to, w/ Recover factored in.) This is at the very least a Gallade answer.

:Drifblim:
Drifblim @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 236 Def / 92 SpD / 180 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Clear Smog
- Strength Sap
- Destiny Bond

I really like this, but I might need a fairy tera(I forgot why, maybe Lokix.) Not as good a performer as Alomomola, but it's done some stuff. W/ tera it can beat certain Roaring Moon sets for instance. EVs outspeed 70s, and lots unburdened. They should live Timid unboosted Gholdengo's Shadow Ball, and unboosted Meowscarada's Knock Off. No HP seems necessary, cause of the stat differential. Shadow Ball can still be really good STAB off a mediocre SpA, hitting things like Annihilape and Pult. Clear Smog was for the mirror, but that hasn't come up. However it's been good even w/ Strength Sap, as Sap won't undo SD boosts for one. Strength Sap is definitely one of my favorite moves, and Destiny Bond goes well w/ Unburden.

:Armarouge:
Armarouge @ Expert Belt
Ability: Weak Armor
EVs: 60 HP / 220 SpA / 228 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Dark Pulse
- Armor Cannon
- Clear Smog
- Psyshock

Spe for 70s too, and some random bulk after making Clodsire a likely ohko w/ Psyshock. Psyshock over Psychic also better gets Iron Moth, Gallade, and(I think) Annihilape. But not Arcanine, which cost me but nvm. Dark Pulse and Clear Smog(and Armarouge itself) are for Stored Power Espathra. Florges always gets the Lumina Crash sets. Armor Cannon is almost obligatory, and w/ fire tera can be meaningful(though somehow still didn't ohko Flutter Mane, maybe needed to use Psyshock...) This is ok. I really like Weak Armor anyway. Expert Belt probably isn't best w/ Clear Smog and Dark Pulse(one is weak, and both only hit 2 types SE w/ Clear Smog overlapping grasses,) but I didn't spend long thinking on the item. In the distant past used Mirror Herb Armarouge on another team, that could be cool w/ Clear Smog.

I was gonna wait until this team did something positive to post an RMT, but I could definitely use suggestions. To reiterate, that's suggestion on do I replace Florges(and w/ what?,) and Espeon or Hatterene? Open to replace Armarouge and Iron Valiant. I can't see Alomomola failing me(really, ever time she loses it's because the other mons do little to none, she very often gets at least one ko.) And Drifblim is basically my favorite so would really have to start to suck for me to consider replacing it. My win rate wasn't good, but was only 5 more losses w/ 109 games. Now it's like 11 more, since I put in Armarouge and Espeon. But I stand by their roles, if not the mons themselves. Espathra hasn't shown up, but I need to cover both types of sets. I also can't afford to auto lose to Hippo w/ any anti-Florges support, as anti-Florges mons can be quite common.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)