Gen 3 Semi-stall team...

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
...that doesn't necessarily stall THAT much.

Forretress (M) @ Leftovers
- Explosion
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes

Spikes the field and lands a heavy blow on other Forretress. HP: Fire also hurts Skarmory a little, and can force it to rest for the big Snorlax sweep. Rapid Spin is essential to this team's survival.

Meganium (F) @ Leftovers
- Leech Seed
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Synthesis

Meganium trades Razor Leaf for the rare move Light Screen. Light Screen is godsend to all my pokes: allowing Misdreavus to perish song Raikou without taking too much, Snorlax to take even less damage, and so on. With Double-Screens and Leech Seed, this Meganium can literally take on anything without taking much damage, making for the ultimate support pokemon.

Lanturn (F) @ Leftovers
- Confuse Ray
- Surf
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt

Old school parafusion Lanturn. This is EXCELLENT para support, and if at desperate measures it can hax-sweep a team. I have taken down a Curselax with this to bring the score to 1-0.

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
- Belly Drum
- Earthquake
- Rest
- Return

Meh, BDlax has been all the rage. I guess it would only make sense that this team is mostly based around it. =] Maybe DE, though?

Miltank (F) @ Leftovers
- Body Slam
- Heal Bell
- Milk Drink
- Thunder

Thunder Miltank > Skarmory. The main goal for this is to force Skarmory to low health or sometimes just to get it to rest. This is where Snorlax dominates and brings down something. Heal Bell support is MANDATORY since I lack a sleep taker, I need it to cure Snorlax and Misdreavus, and to rid Lanturn and Meganium (Meganium can megawall if it is not statused!) of bad status.

Misdreavus (F) @ Leftovers
- Mean Look
- Perish Song
- Rest
- Thunder

Rest Misdreavus is totally old school. =] With Heal Bell and support from Meganium, Misdreavus blocks rapid spin and causes havoc on teams that do not have grounds/houndoom to wall it.

Eh killing Gengars and other Misdreavus might be a problem (unless you sacrifice yours) A Pursuiter might help you out with that maybe over lanturn? It's a cool and unique team.

I like the meganium. I was thinking of doing something with reflect and leech seed. I just can't bring myself to using a grass type, I find them to be so useless sometimes.

Cool team. I'm not much for using too many prepackaged pokemon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)