OU Secret Santa 2023

approved by vapicuno

1702483929041.png

OP inspired heavily from Colteor

What's up ADV players, and happy holidays to you all! This thread marks the next installment in the Secret Santa threads series for 2023. I acknowledge it's a bit later than usual, but I believe it's better to have one now than never! The format will closely resemble the last two years, you come up with and submit concepts for a team, and then someone else will build it for you. On Christmas, I will deliver the teams to you for some holiday laddering. To sign up for this event, post 'in' in this thread, and then DM me on Discord at golden7558 with your building request. (Please refrain from making requests in this thread, as it will disrupt the spirit of the event!) If you DM me after the deadline, December 17th, I will skip you, and you will not receive a team.

For builders: This is meant for fun, so I simply recommend trying to build something viable so your requestor can have some fun and actually win with it. Beyond that, there are no hard rules. No experience is required, so whether you're a vet or just a new player looking to have some fun, please sign up!

The last day to submit concepts and sign up will be Sunday, December 17th, and the final day to submit a team will be the 24th. After a while, I may provide an update to add teams that were requested, similar to the first thread. This will likely occur a little while after the event finishes so the requestors have ample time with their teams! I understand that these deadlines may be tighter than in previous years, but I will make it work as best as possible. If you type 'in' before the the deadline and don't reach out to me on Discord, then I will attempt to find you in the community Discord to follow up. Thanks once again for your participation, and let's build some great teams!

Last edited by a moderator:

Colteor

Free old gens in WCOP
is a Pre-Contributor
RoAPL Champion
In (also its becoming a tradition for a different user to host these every time lol)

https://pokepast.es/75285863e11f1635 Hi Myzozoza this is the team I have prepared for you I mixed the two ideas you asked for a bit and thought about creating a team that uses magnet spiks I hope you like the team and have a happy holidays everyoneI hope you like the team and have a happy holidays everyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)