Approved Seasonals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader
Once a common part of PS!, seasonals were coded in by Joim every month, each one different from the last. When talking about each of them, I plan to discuss what they added to the server, what the format allowed, and how you would succeed in them. I distinctly remember having played more than half of these constantly, so I have the experience. However, there's 2 ways I could go about for the article:

1) There's 15 of these, and as a result, this could possibly be compressed in a mini series that highlights 5 random seasonals each issue. This would contain more details and strategies pertaining them.
2) I can group all of these in one issue, with more brevity in details than the previous suggestion, but enough to make a solid article. I'm leaning towards this idea more.

And that's the gist of it. Questions and concerns, please present them :)

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
liking this a lot, and idea 2 is more appealing to me especially since I'm thinking that they were probably minor enough formats that they won't need to be split up so sparingly.

I love this idea. I most certainly approve! ;__; I really miss seasonals.

As a personal preference, I'm leaning towards #2 more. While it is definitely possible to go the "series" route, I'm not sure if enough people would have that kind of interest to follow through with said series (especially the newer PS! members who weren't around when seasonals were really popular). I hope this helps!

But yeah, you can start writing this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)