Approved Seasonal Showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This would be an article that explains the Seasonal formats on PS! It was in the suggestions thread and I talked about it with a few of you already and I'm interested to write it.

Introduction
Origin
Explanation of the Seasonals (With a small part to explain the break in between the seasonals)
Conclusion

There's not really more to the skeleton. It'd first introduce the reader to what a Seasonal is, then explain how they came into origin. Then a (quite large) part to explain the seasonals. I'll also explain why there were no Seasonals for some time. Finally the conclusion to summarize what the article explained.

This was originally shelved by Blitzamirin

Edit: I've been around since the first seasonal and played all.

Last edited:

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader
What my article focuses about is the seasonals individually, while yours is more general. I do want to get back into doing this (in the form of a series - detailing old seasonals before Joim quit and new seasonals now). I'm not particularly fond of this, but I don't have the right to reserve this indefinitely.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would actually explain them all, but I didn't post that in the skeleton. The explanation of the seasonals would explain them all individually.

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
I wouldn't mind if you both wanted to co-write it. Normally I would give the original author (Blitz) precedence, but he did drop it once, so this would be a good opportunity to have backup if interest dwindles among one of you.

Snaquaza

KACAW
I would be fine with that. That said, might be good to ask the old writers of some shelved articles if they want to continue on it, since this was in the "Suggestions to write" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)