Season 5 Mafia Championships - Voting Stage (see post #42)

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
especially those on mu where i find my timezone is much more of a hinderance than it is on smogon
Also, this is also a 2nd concern I have for MU (actually more concerning) because yeah I’m in the same / similar time zone as asek but I can trust (?) MU to make reasonable (hopefully) setups.

If I do get selected for this curious event, however, I require guidance and counsel from our more MU-familiar friends here regarding MU culture and top players etc

Asek

Banned deucer.
Also, this is also a 2nd concern I have for MU (actually more concerning) because yeah I’m in the same / similar time zone as asek but I can trust (?) MU to make reasonable (hopefully) setups.
standard mu cycles are 36 hour day 12 hour nights from my experience there, with days ending usally between 9-11 in the morning for me, which would make it anywhere between 6-8 for you (i believe your timezone is +8 i may be wrong)

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
standard mu cycles are 36 hour day 12 hour nights from my experience there, with days ending usally between 9-11 in the morning for me, which would make it anywhere between 6-8 for you (i believe your timezone is +8 i may be wrong)
You are correct

Oof can we hydra on MU (j guess not) but if I could get a partner who could post on the account on my behalf so a secondary Nom that would be fucking splendid

Yeah skill wise and site-allegiance wise I think I fit the bill for this one, but as for timezones :psygrump: I find it a legitimate concern

Because I don’t experience this problem on smogon even though we have technically short deadlines too

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
Personally I’ll take a Josh+ me hydra if that’s possible that would be my optimal pick

Last edited:

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
If I get selected i will promise to play seriously and I require smogon team to aid me in my efforts by informing me about this so called “mu demographic” that josh is not fond of

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
this is another thing you can vote on, phase length, and get slotted into a game with the most favorable eod/cycle/starting date that multiple people can agree to. there's usually a euro game or two. i played in a 48/24 and iirc both wildcards and finals voted 48/24, so you can pick if you want 36/12 (terrible) or 48/24 (superior)

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
since discussion has basically died I'm going to go ahead and post voting thread tomorrow unless something spicy happens

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
oh and to clarify

there's a difference between voting for up to 3 people and getting up to 3 votes

meaning something like this:

guys make sure to send this ballot in your pm to walrein:

haruno
haruno
haruno
counts as 1 vote for haruno

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd like to reiterate that I am the candidate of the idlers, so every non-vote is a vote for Ditto

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
Okay so since I actually volunteered for this I’m going to make this an actual commitment if I get selected for this which means I will tryhard- I’m actually serious about this so vote for me please!

Relevant Smogon Mafia Achievements
——
- Joined smogon in 2012 so eligble to represent smogon mafia and community
- Have mafia champion banner so looks legit
- Town MVP of invitational redux (according to the scum MVP Former Hope)
- Scum MVP of invitational (according to literally everyone)

The above proves that I’m an excellent candidate for representing you guys because I’m highly capable of playing both town and scum. Plus, both of your favorites and most elected candidates in the preliminary nominations: Hawkie and Josh, hardcore nominated me, so that should hold a lot of weight. Like if the smogon favorites champions actually strongly recommend me to go then it should seriously say something yeah?

Thanks for your support. Blob buddies trust:blobnom:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)