- Rest
- Surf
- Thunder Wave

Dragonite
- Agility
- Blizzard
- Hyper Beam
- Wrap

Counter on Jynx is pretty fun, in my opinion. The lack of Tauros, Exeggutor, Golem or Rhydon, Alakazam, and Chansey makes this a little less boring than the typical team :D

It's nice to see a cool team like this every once in a while.

I never found Mimic useful on Jynx at all; whenever it has the chance to use it it could be doing something better. I always used Body Slam for the para on the switch. Seismic Toss could be good on Hypno, but the set you have there is fine.

Anyway, the lack of a normal resist can really bite this team in the ass. The team seems quite fragile defensively, and wouldn't fare well against physical attackers. If you're willing to try out a cool rock type, use Omastar or Kabutops. Golem and Rhydon are also an option, although they undoubtedly make the team less cool.

The only thing I would suggest is giving Gengar Seismic Toss over Mega Drain to actually hurt Exeggutor switches. The rest of you team looks ok and standard.

norulz

excellent
I usually use Blizzard on Rhydon too so I can get leverage on Exeggutor switches and other Rhydons.

i would use chansey over hypno if you're going with slowbro. hypno just doesn't cut it as your only starmie counter.

i only seen lesm use blizzard on rhydon because with his luck he probably freezes every other eggy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)