SPOILERS! Scarlet and Violet Gameplay/Story Leaks

Hello! Someone in the other leaks thread asked if someone could translate this and post it here, so here's my attempt- blanks were inferred when applicable.

[blank] Plate Pokémon? (note: translated literally, but probably better read as [blank] Tablet Pokémon considering this is the tablet snail)

When I got separated from the rest of the observation team, I thought that I saw a strange figure/substance at the bottom of a huge pit. I don’t even know if that mysterious figure/substance was a Pokémon, or even alive or not. Its shell was made up of multiple hexagonal layers that were shinier than gemstones. The shape was just like a circular [blank].

For why I wrote figure/substance, the term is more commonly used as "substance" but "figure"'s probably a better translation

Depending on what follows 圆,it could be:
圆形 = circle
圆弧 = arc
圆环 = ring
圆柱 = cylinder
圆锥 = cone

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Hey All,

Due some unfortunate events I will be taking this thread down for the next few days. I am leaving it up for 1 more hour and then it will be removed until such a time as the game is closer to launch.

I am sure you can understand why we are being cautious. Please do not discuss story information.

nooooo DHR-107 you can't delete this entire topic!
I have several questions, each related to the three advertised stories.
What's the deal with Geeta? Is she like Diantha in that you only meet her twice and she does nothing important?
So can someone elaborate what the deal is with Penny? Was she the one bullied, is she doing the bullying, I need specifics here
What do the herbs doooooooo

Not here to know the big leaks, I’m just trying to figure out how late into the game are you able to catch the new paradox pokemon? I’m asking for team building purposes lol

It could be because I'm missing info, but the final resolution doesn't feel in-tune with the rest of the series. Do you all have thoughts on this?
A big part of Pokemon is making friends with even the most monstrous-seeming creatures. That theme feels at odds with the conclusion being that the device is shut down preventing any further Paradox mons from existing. Like, the eldritch beings from another dimension, embodiments of death and nightmares, purpose-built living weapons, and 100% real prehistoric creatures are all fine and can coexist together but standing magneton is a bridge too far. It also doesn't line up with the big moment at the climax: why go out of the way to show __raidon responding to friendship without acknowledging the contradiction between that and Paradox mons being fundamentally incompatible freaks of artifice?

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
It could be because I'm missing info, but the final resolution doesn't feel in-tune with the rest of the series. Do you all have thoughts on this?
A big part of Pokemon is making friends with even the most monstrous-seeming creatures. That theme feels at odds with the conclusion being that the device is shut down preventing any further Paradox mons from existing. Like, the eldritch beings from another dimension, embodiments of death and nightmares, purpose-built living weapons, and 100% real prehistoric creatures are all fine and can coexist together but standing magneton is a bridge too far. It also doesn't line up with the big moment at the climax: why go out of the way to show __raidon responding to friendship without acknowledging the contradiction between that and Paradox mons being fundamentally incompatible freaks of artifice?
Do they stop existing, or do they stop being "brought from another time period"? The former sounds weird considering they still can be caught, while the latter makes sense if you see it as keeping the timeline stable.

I mean, Paradox mons are just one type of Pokémon, which were created by accident. It was imperative, for the safety of the Paldea region, to shut down the "time machine," because otherwise the region would have been overrun by these creatures. It wasn't shut down because they were too "weird," but because the mechanism of their existence posed a significant danger. No one proposes the elimination of the Paradox mons that have come through, because those can still be managed, but the prospect of letting the out-of-control "time machine" continue to summon them is too much of a risk.

It's like... Grimer and Muk, and other pollution-based Pokémon, whose existence is an inadvertent byproduct of the introduction of hazardous waste into the natural environment. But just because that kind of toxic waste product has produced a form of life that can and should be cared for doesn't mean that humans shouldn't still take measures to eliminate those pollutants that are detrimental to themselves and all other Pokémon.

Not here to know the big leaks, I’m just trying to figure out how late into the game are you able to catch the new paradox pokemon? I’m asking for team building purposes lol
So late, but the Titan Paradox Donphan can be caught after you defeat it. It's just wandering around the area. Everyone else requires for the 3 Paths to be cleared first.

So I've finished the three main stories and well.. I have thoughts. Spoilered because length etc.

Victory Road
This is probably the storyline that was the least creative, simply because it has been done to death. I appreciate that they do try to mix things up a bit and shake up the formula, but ultimately collecting 8 badges, doing the E4 and beating the champion is a little stale and for Scarlet and Violet it's no different, but there are small things I enjoyed.

I enjoyed the Gym Challenges, as mundane as they felt they did add character and a feeling of individualism to not only the gym leaders but to also the towns/cities. We were able to somewhat assimilate into the local community and get a feel for how they live, and even if a small detail, it was really magical. It was so much better than just battling 2/3 trainers and then the leader. I don't want to shit on SWSH too much, but following how dire that gym challenge was, it was refreshing. They essentially meshed the Trial challenges from SM with traditional Gym Challenges and, for the most part, it worked. But overall, it was still generally quite stale. I wish they shook up the actual battles more, I enjoyed what they did for Ryme's gym battle where it was a double battle that gave boosts intermittently (Although could've done without them tbh) - and to give SWSH a shoutout, Raihan's gym battle was interesting, as they mixed up his type speciality with a battle type (Weather) rather than just straight up dragon. Hopefully in the future they can maybe retire types all together for Gym Battles, and focus on having weather teams, terrain teams, double battle strategies, Trick Room teams etc, considering VGC is all doubles that focus on these strategies, I'm surprised they haven't embedded these into the main game in a diluted way.

The Elite 4 was also fairly basic battle wise, but I did like how they were introduced to us early on, their characterisations were hit and miss for me, personally. I enjoyed Hassel and Rika but Poppy was literally introduced to us once for 3 seconds and then.. Larry was just there. He was easily one of the more boring gym leaders, so seeing him be the "Gym leader who received a promotion" was.. really uninspiring. Iono, Ryme, Tulip and Grusha were all far more interesting, it would've been better to see one of those as the Gym Leader who came into the role. (Although if I'm totally honest, I would've liked Eri from Team Star to be the E4 member, but it wouldn't have made sense given the story progression)

Now, let's get onto Geeta - as a character, I didn't find her overly interesting - design-wise, sure, she's great to look at, but her team/character were a bit boring. Her team was especially weird - Kingambit and Glimmora made sense, they're solid 500+ BST mons that hadn't been used yet, but then Espartha and Veluza? These two were used by Tulip and Kofu and then two Gen 6 Pokemon (Kalos confirmed?), two not very good ones at that - it really didn't make sense, no great synergy, low BSTs and low attack power.

Personally I would've made her team; Kingambit, Glimmora, Gholdengo, Baxcalibur, Arboliva and Armarouge. A decent coverage team, all above 500BST and would've share members with other leaders/E4 (I would swap Hassel's Baxcalibur with either Tatsugiri or Cyclizar) as a side note, I find it odd how Ceruledge and Armarouge weren't used by any of the relevant characters (Idk about rematches yet)

As for Nemona, I enjoyed her a lot. She was a solid rival, which was very refreshing after the last few generations of absolute flop/unlikable rivals (I actually enjoyed Hop but his character didn't live up to what they were aiming for) Her team, again, was a little odd. I would've removed Goodra and Lycanroc and added Ceruledge and Dachsbun, potentially.

Ultimately it was an okay story, they did what they could, there's still steps they could take to make it more gripping and enticing but you can tell they're trying to switch it up.

Path of Legends
This was probably my favourite story, Arven's character is a little strange and erratic, he basically insulted you at your first meeting and then next time you were expected to help? But the development from that point onwards was enjoyable.

His story actually made me cry lol, if there's anything I'm a sucker for it's dogs and storylines that focus on a specific Pokemon they own, not just a legend or a general "i wanna be stronger!!" he had purpose, and a very achievable goal. I do wish they explored his relationship with -Don a little more, since he seemed to really dislike it, and what exactly happened in Area Zero, I haven't played the 4th story yet, so I'm expecting to find out why Mabosstiff was attacked/left in a temporary vegetive state - but I think a bit more hype/anticipation could've easily been built from his story, but overall I very much enjoyed it.

The titans themselves weren't that big-a-deal, I don't understand why we battled them twice, as the Herba Mystica didn't seem to make them harder? Or if they did, it wasn't noticeable, they should've made their second fight like the Totem Fights but with a bit more difficulty (Since it was 2 v 1) Funnily enough out of all the fights, Arven probably made me struggle. I had to break my "no item" rule for him.

Starfall Street
I had already seen the conclusion to this story, and I wasn't very surprised, but I did really enjoy the development and exploration of these characters, it was totally cliched, which is why it wasn't my favourite storyline, but in terms of characterisation it was my fav. I enjoyed all members, but I wish we had like.. more impact of the bullying? It seemed to build to a lot of nothing. The "event" they were working towards ended up just being.. nothing? Does this school have no Safeguarding? It seemed a little all over the place, but I appreciate they were trying to shake up the villain formula - I do miss the cataclysmic world-ending events of past villains, but I guess they're a better group than Team Yell. (And potentially Team Skull)

Conclusive Thoughts
Overall I very much appreciate what Gamefreak tried to do, there are a lot of issues with the storylines themselves, but they did try to flesh things out a lot better than previous titles, which is something I personally appreciate them doing because I like to relate, I like to see development and I like to see that they are pushing the confides of what Pokemon characters can develop and amount to.

Now I'm ready to go explore the rest of Paldea, pay 300,000k for one Apriball in an Auction, complete my Pokedex, and start my competitive breeding/raising.

Thinking about the finale

It's really funny how the AI, which you would probably be predisposed to distrust the millisecond it starts to glitch out on your way down, is prrrrrrrrobably a better person and parent than their original.

Like Sada/Turo were so hyper focused on their dumb ass Time Machine regardless of the ecological consequences or just general risks associated with it that they didn't care at all that they basically abandoned their son and that everyone on their research team left (including their lover* if my assumption on Sada's note about "That man walked out" being Turo and thus in Violet it'd be "that woman"), slowly stopped even bothering to communicate at all, basically magicked up a robot ai clone to stay down there, and then died for their recklessness

Meanwhile while we don't quite know how the AI felt at the onset, we do know that he moment everything went tits up they assessed the situation and agreed that the original's plan was dumb, reckless and a danger to everything and put a plan into motion to stop it. It's ALSO dangerous but they did at least hedge their bets getting there and they were working with limits on them.
Meanwhile they clearly didn't know how to respond to Arven but like. Fair, I think. Lot going on there. Where do you, as an AI barely holding together stepping into this situation knowing all about the family situation your original caused, even begin. But they clearly did still feel genuine love towards Arven at the end and made a point to express that feeling, and also felt regret that it probably wasn't the best time to say it.

If they weren't forced to go back in time, they'd still be stuck down there, but I kind of read that they'd try and connect with Arven anyway.

But also the fact that the AI was just able to make contact through the Phone, Clavell's TV and the old Lab without too much issue makes the fact that Sada/Turo barely sent emails to Arven sting even worse.

*Also if I'm right here then what a big sad lmao that is. Like ok abandoning your spouse whose clearly going off the deep end into mad science territory, alright. Little fair. But you still have a child. RAISE THEM, DUMB ASS.

And while I'm here
I do kind of wonder if maybe...the time machine might be real? But still not in the way Sada/Turo thought.

Like to this point, we've all been operating on the assumption that everyone is making the wrong assumption in-universe. It's not a time machine, it's imagination; Sada/Turo wanted these xyz things and the "machine" responded to that and made them. We know the Suicune/Virizion paradoxes are going to exist and that they're explicitly made up, for one, and we also know from one of the tabloid articles that Slither Wing being an ancient Volcarona doesn't line up with the fossil records anywhere in the world. And the implication of the entries for the other version's paradoxes implies the tabloids still exist in both worlds, but one set is just pure sci-fi stories and the other is "exaggerated articles based on the Scarlet/Violet book" Likewise the mysterious Disc legendary is able to exude such power that its crystals can change a Pokemon's attributes, can enhance technology and basically function like magic. So just entirely making pokemon out of nothing would track.

But there's a little aspect I can't stop thinking about: if the events of the journal were accurate then the exploration team encountered all these Paradoxes about 200 years ago. But the professor (& Clavell, for that matter?) was researching in the crater for the past decade or so and by all counts the Paradoxes, even Koraidon, weren't present until the professor finally got the machine working. Every time they get talked about, it's in very recent terms. And before you open up the inner lab, the only things you see are Scream Tails/Iron Bundles; with the further implication that ther emight have been one or two of the others that escaped above before disappearing (or turning into a titan like Great Tusk) which are also very recent.

So what if the "time machine" works but is pulling them out from over a century ago? The reason they aren't in the present until pulled through is because they're in the process of being pulled through. It could also be an alternate explanation (if we operate 100% purely on "the machine is just imagination constructs" then the 680 legendaries might be too much all at once) for why they were only able to "pull" 2 Koraidons; there was only 2 to begin with.

Of course the lack of them in the present could just be game play contrivance and nothing more, and the research notes just dont mention them because it's not important. & even with this theory, the origin point of the original paradoxes would still likely be based on imagination of the explorers. But it's something that's been kicking around my mind.

Thinking about the finale

It's really funny how the AI, which you would probably be predisposed to distrust the millisecond it starts to glitch out on your way down, is prrrrrrrrobably a better person and parent than their original.

Like Sada/Turo were so hyper focused on their dumb ass Time Machine regardless of the ecological consequences or just general risks associated with it that they didn't care at all that they basically abandoned their son and that everyone on their research team left (including their lover* if my assumption on Sada's note about "That man walked out" being Turo and thus in Violet it'd be "that woman"), slowly stopped even bothering to communicate at all, basically magicked up a robot ai clone to stay down there, and then died for their recklessness

Meanwhile while we don't quite know how the AI felt at the onset, we do know that he moment everything went tits up they assessed the situation and agreed that the original's plan was dumb, reckless and a danger to everything and put a plan into motion to stop it. It's ALSO dangerous but they did at least hedge their bets getting there and they were working with limits on them.
Meanwhile they clearly didn't know how to respond to Arven but like. Fair, I think. Lot going on there. Where do you, as an AI barely holding together stepping into this situation knowing all about the family situation your original caused, even begin. But they clearly did still feel genuine love towards Arven at the end and made a point to express that feeling, and also felt regret that it probably wasn't the best time to say it.

If they weren't forced to go back in time, they'd still be stuck down there, but I kind of read that they'd try and connect with Arven anyway.

But also the fact that the AI was just able to make contact through the Phone, Clavell's TV and the old Lab without too much issue makes the fact that Sada/Turo barely sent emails to Arven sting even worse.

*Also if I'm right here then what a big sad lmao that is. Like ok abandoning your spouse whose clearly going off the deep end into mad science territory, alright. Little fair. But you still have a child. RAISE THEM, DUMB ASS.

And while I'm here
I do kind of wonder if maybe...the time machine might be real? But still not in the way Sada/Turo thought.

Like to this point, we've all been operating on the assumption that everyone is making the wrong assumption in-universe. It's not a time machine, it's imagination; Sada/Turo wanted these xyz things and the "machine" responded to that and made them. We know the Suicune/Virizion paradoxes are going to exist and that they're explicitly made up, for one, and we also know from one of the tabloid articles that Slither Wing being an ancient Volcarona doesn't line up with the fossil records anywhere in the world. And the implication of the entries for the other version's paradoxes implies the tabloids still exist in both worlds, but one set is just pure sci-fi stories and the other is "exaggerated articles based on the Scarlet/Violet book" Likewise the mysterious Disc legendary is able to exude such power that its crystals can change a Pokemon's attributes, can enhance technology and basically function like magic. So just entirely making pokemon out of nothing would track.

But there's a little aspect I can't stop thinking about: if the events of the journal were accurate then the exploration team encountered all these Paradoxes about 200 years ago. But the professor (& Clavell, for that matter?) was researching in the crater for the past decade or so and by all counts the Paradoxes, even Koraidon, weren't present until the professor finally got the machine working. Every time they get talked about, it's in very recent terms. And before you open up the inner lab, the only things you see are Scream Tails/Iron Bundles; with the further implication that ther emight have been one or two of the others that escaped above before disappearing (or turning into a titan like Great Tusk) which are also very recent.

So what if the "time machine" works but is pulling them out from over a century ago? The reason they aren't in the present until pulled through is because they're in the process of being pulled through. It could also be an alternate explanation (if we operate 100% purely on "the machine is just imagination constructs" then the 680 legendaries might be too much all at once) for why they were only able to "pull" 2 Koraidons; there was only 2 to begin with.

Of course the lack of them in the present could just be game play contrivance and nothing more, and the research notes just dont mention them because it's not important. & even with this theory, the origin point of the original paradoxes would still likely be based on imagination of the explorers. But it's something that's been kicking around my mind.
My first thought on the time machine being partially real is that it has some time machine functions because it is reacting to the belief and desire for it to be a time machine in addition to pumping out Paradox mons. Like, the original goal wasn't just to see these mons, it was to see them in the past/future, so the device is doing its best to put them in the past/future to be seen (works less well for Violet, I know). Makes a time loop if the original professor was inspired by the old expedition's findings, but it feels like we're past worrying about that in this series.

Something I find myself left to wonder about is what if this revisits or recontextualizes something Pokemon has touched on since Gen 6: Alternate/Multiple universes and worlds? Be they parallel versions of the "main" one or simply other dimensions with different laws/physics/ecology to result in alien creatures like the Ultra Beasts, Pokemon has embraced the idea that there are worlds besides the "main" one even just within the Single Player context.

Similar to the Ultra Beasts, the majority of Paradox Pokemon have high-but-not-Pseudo-Legendary stats, a semi-unique form of power boosting derived from their foreign origin, relate to a Cover Legendary who is of similar origin but not marketed as one of them for story reasons, exist in the plot as the result of morally dubious science done by a Major character's estranged parent, and are presented as "Big Fish in the normal pond" type of danger since they're naturally much stronger than the Pokemon who make up the ecosystem.

Most people with context for the endgame and Paradoxes probably saw the obvious UB parallels, which got me wondering if their origins might have some overlap as well. Zinnia's talk about the non-Mega Hoenn in the Delta Episode always felt a bit arbitrary to me at the time since it seemed like conjecture with no basis in-universe for why that divergence would even happen.

This has me thinking, what if the Paradox Pokemon are the result of a Butterfly effect in another timeline/universe like this would have suggested? This could be the result of Divergent evolution where the Paradox Pokemon develop differently from either old Fossil records or current specimens based on very minute differences in the timeline or their environment that balloon in effect over time, hence their superficial resemblance to old Pokemon, or perhaps convergent evolution where they came from different environments while evolving similar survival traits for different purposes (hence the very different but not-always-100%-off Typings and movepools). The Paradox name in reference to how they shouldn't exist in this time, not simply because of their ecological incompatibility but because history doesn't make sense for them coming into existence as is.

The Time machine grabbed them from the past, not necessarily our past. Paradox Suicune for example could be Ho-oh reviving a different Pokemon that drowned when the Brass Tower flooded from torrential rains maybe.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Even though I had spoilers about the ending, it was so well done that I was still amazed by how awesome it was. I'm a sucker for little details done right and there was one perfect detail I haven't seen anyone talk about, the Master Ball descending from the time machine before the final battle. It was still shaking. And it clicked in the AI's hand. Using Paradox Pokemon is one thing, but summoning Paradox Pokemon for battle like that is another!

This is something I'm not surprised isn't a thing but I wish was a thing. I wish the Beast Ball worked better on Paradox Pokemon for the sake of being better on any Pokemon that isn't "from this world" instead of just Ultra Beasts. I guess Paradox Pokemon are technically from this world if they are from the past or future, but they're way too different from most Pokemon to feel like they should count as from this world. Almost makes me want to abuse the item cloning glitch to catch Paradox Pokemon in Beast Balls. I say almost because of the catch rates. If anyone wants to catch Beast Ball Iron Valiant or Roaring Moon, GL HF... Actually, I'm still tempted...

Even though I had spoilers about the ending, it was so well done that I was still amazed by how awesome it was. I'm a sucker for little details done right and there was one perfect detail I haven't seen anyone talk about, the Master Ball descending from the time machine before the final battle. It was still shaking. And it clicked in the AI's hand. Using Paradox Pokemon is one thing, but summoning Paradox Pokemon for battle like that is another!

This is something I'm not surprised isn't a thing but I wish was a thing. I wish the Beast Ball worked better on Paradox Pokemon for the sake of being better on any Pokemon that isn't "from this world" instead of just Ultra Beasts. I guess Paradox Pokemon are technically from this world if they are from the past or future, but they're way too different from most Pokemon to feel like they should count as from this world. Almost makes me want to abuse the item cloning glitch to catch Paradox Pokemon in Beast Balls. I say almost because of the catch rates. If anyone wants to catch Beast Ball Iron Valiant or Roaring Moon, GL HF... Actually, I'm still tempted...
At 1 HP asleep it's about a 3% chance

In contrast Koraidon & Miraidon have the traditional Catch Rate 3 so the same conditions equate to about 1%

I got some more wild speculation on the endgame.
If we assume Paradox mons are derived from the Professor's imagination, there's an interesting possibility regarding why they remained within the crater for a while despite being ready to break out at the time the story gets to them. Specifically, it relates back to how the original and AI came to veiw the experiment. From what we can tell of the original Professor, they wanted to live alongside the Paradox mons. On the other hand, the current AI views Paradox mons as mistakes that disrupt the regular environment, which is how the rest of the cutscenes (outside the legendary) show them. But I'm not sure about the causality here. Do the AI's opinions reflect an intrinsic fact about Paradox mons, or is the device spitting out destructive entities because that's what the current controller believes?

I got some more wild speculation on the endgame.
If we assume Paradox mons are derived from the Professor's imagination, there's an interesting possibility regarding why they remained within the crater for a while despite being ready to break out at the time the story gets to them. Specifically, it relates back to how the original and AI came to veiw the experiment. From what we can tell of the original Professor, they wanted to live alongside the Paradox mons. On the other hand, the current AI views Paradox mons as mistakes that disrupt the regular environment, which is how the rest of the cutscenes (outside the legendary) show them. But I'm not sure about the causality here. Do the AI's opinions reflect an intrinsic fact about Paradox mons, or is the device spitting out destructive entities because that's what the current controller believes?
I think they mostly stuck to within the crater because for the most part it's a natural barrier. Most pokemon likely can't just fly up and they'd have little reason to, especially if they dwell in the caves. If any of the sightings within the tabloids are real (the way the dex entries in the opposite versions are written implies otherwise) then it sounds like any time it did happen it was very rare
And of course it seems like somehow the facilities down there were able to hold the majority of them in (presumably there was a breach elsewhere, the one room of one lab we saw was already beaten to hell, but scream tails/iron bundles & the donphands deeper below started to leak out earlier regardless).

And in terms of behavior, the meaner iguana was brought in before the AI went "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this seems bad, actually" + it seems like the Heath descriptions of them were quite animalistic to begin with.

Side note but Great Tusk/Iron Treads being able to escape the crater is very funny because literally no one talks about the logsitics of it. They're not exactly known to be good climbers & they can't fly. And if they dug their way out there'd probably be more wandering around. Feels like they probably could have had the volcaronas show up as a Titan instead.

So, am I supposed to assume that Geeta also only start serving as the chairwoman of the Academy board a year and a half ago? IIRC, they only mention that Clavell’s predecessor and the old roster of teachers resigned after the Team Star kerfuffle, but if Geeta was still the head of the place back then, then surely Clavell could have just asked her about the incident?

So, am I supposed to assume that Geeta also only start serving as the chairwoman of the Academy board a year and a half ago? IIRC, they only mention that Clavell’s predecessor and the old roster of teachers resigned after the Team Star kerfuffle, but if Geeta was still the head of the place back then, then surely Clavell could have just asked her about the incident?
Depends on how involved she was, I guess. She doesn't seem especially involved in the day to day workings.

Geeta coming into work that day to see 8 resignations going: What the hell is--

Side note but Great Tusk/Iron Treads being able to escape the crater is very funny because literally no one talks about the logsitics of it. They're not exactly known to be good climbers & they can't fly. And if they dug their way out there'd probably be more wandering around. Feels like they probably could have had the volcaronas show up as a Titan instead.
My headcanon is that the rowdy Lizard Legendary caused an explosion that literally launched that one Para-Don out of the crater, whether in the incident that drove out your partner or just a different point at which they got rowdy.

In some amount of seriousness I would say the Titan's breach has to be due to a specific incident with another actor (like the Dragon) involved, since it explains how exactly one specimen got out (none standalone have escape capability and the Aggressive Legend was contained so it wouldn't repeat the incident in which this mon escaped).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)