Approved Satire: A guide to sportsmanship in battles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, once again, I come to submit another article idea. This article would include:
  • Don't be rude, the other person may be an auth.
  • Don't be cocky, you're not the best player out there! Unless you're dEnIsS, then you might be.
  • Baton Pass: all the rage.
  • Stuff about good sportsmanship.
  • Frustration versus Return.
  • Dealing with battles with a lot of users (or a group of friends)
  • Long laddering sessions.
  • Ghosting.
  • etc
Thoughts?

Also, on a separate note, so as not to clutter Submissions, I think an article on Baton Pass: the rise and fall of, along with rage and stuff and how to deal with it yada yada might make a good article.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Spy
I didn't really know about adding it or not, but I thought it might come in handy for that rare instance when you do run into them. I'll gladly remove it shaymin.

I didn't mean the room, I was referring to battles where a ton of users are joining and are obviously from showderp. Perhaps it could be reworded to "Dealing with battles with a lot of users in it" or just simply remove it?

Scotteh

Memelord Extraordinaire
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
I'd rather you didn't mention Showderp at all in the article (plus that isn't the only case of battles with a lot of users, nor is it the most common case).

e: "Dealing with battles with a lot of users in it" is fine as long as you don't allude to Showderp, in my opinion

As long as Showderp isn't mentioned, this article should be good. I'll wait for another mod's final say to approve, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)