Battle Stadium S11 Team Updated

My team has changed a lot and enough time has passed, so I've decided to make a new RMT.

1636313885328.png

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
Level: 50
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Soft-Boiled
- Grass Knot

Blissey was put in for mild usefulness vs. Landog and use vs. Kyogre. I'm not too crazy about it since Volcarona just sets up but it's something I at least have trained already. I think it's these EVs, that's my intention anyway I may have to fix them. I think I explained Ice Beam pretty much already, Grass Knot hits the 4x weaks, Swampert, Quagsire, Seismitoed, and Gastrodon. Shadow Ball is for Caly-S, and it loses if it's Psychic not Psyshock. Natural Cure is pretty crumby these days w/ no Toxic TM and the para nerf, but it beats Serene Grace I'm sure.

1636313928137.png

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sunsteel Strike
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Caly-I was getting real hard to play because of Zacian mostly, so I put this in. It's fairly good vs. Zacian. I feel much better about my legend now. Stone Edge over Moonlight for Zard, Volcarona, and Ho-oh. Also Zapdos resists the other two attacks. I'll probably miss Moonlight but at least I still have Max Guard. Very good mon, probably most suited to WP of anything due to good bulk so neutral hits aren't that strong usually, and Prism Armor so it can generally take a SE hit w.o max.

1636313907868.png

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 116 HP / 116 Atk / 4 Def / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Fly

This was on my team before S10, since it needs the capability to Dynamax. I'm putting it back cause it's always been good. This used to be WP for an item and the special EV spread supports this, but I think the bulkier Necrozma-DM needs that since it's so suited to WP, so Lum should be OK for Hippo. This lives a bunch of stuff I list some of in earlier RMT(s.) Spe is for high Spe Mimikyu. Mostly living some ice/water as Max. So maybe a fully offensive one works? If you suggest this please have one to trade so I can keep this one's EV spread for if legends go away and it can be WP again. Normal enough moves, Stone Edge over Rock Tomb to sometimes do enough to Zapdos. Ho-oh too, Stone Edge will do a lot even if burn happens. Main consideration is should it be a little more SpD for the P2 Download boost to be wrong? It's close to that, but what should I take from? I think I'm bringing this less than I used to cause Necroma-DM is almost an auto-bring and a max hog.

1636313954453.png

Regieleki @ Choice Specs
Ability: Transistor
EVs: 220 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 12 SpD / 20 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ancient Power
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Electro Ball

I replaced Darm-G because it was a 2nd ice type. I've spent a bit of time on Regieleki EV spreads. It used to be 28 Spe and more SpD than HP, but I was told to go for HP except for like Blissey. Regieleki's HP is 30 base stat points higher than the defenses, but I guess that's not extreme enough for def to be better than HP. I took off 1 point from Spe because it was only tying boosted Scolipede, not beating it. This outspeeds positive +1 Urshifu and Haxorus, which is to me all it needs. Max Power for sure, and an extra point in SpD for p2. Electro Ball has a chance to OHKO Maxed Lapras w/o Veil which really helps since I'm afraid of Lapras. Also can 2hko Ferro before it 2hkos me. Good for P2(don't do very good w/ P2) and a few other slow mons I'm sure. Torkoal hasn't been brought the times I brought Lieki, but I've seen it a bit. Idk about Ancientpower, but there aren't many options, and it hits Shedinja, not that I've seen it much. Somewhat relevant for Volcarona, if it hasn't set-up. Emergency attack to at least damage grounds, happened w/ Landog and I won barely. Regieleki has been fun w/ E;ectro Ball and great for Pex, though I'm a bit prepared for that besides, so this can maybe go. But I did outspeed and ko a +1 Zapdos. This used to be a screens set, but changed to hurt Kyogre(ohkos non-maxed) and Yveltal more,(as well as everything, it even did half to Dragapult, about, and that's when I misclicked Volt Switch lol,) as well as because I don't set up that much. No Armorite Ore left to reset EVs fwiw.

1636313839031.png

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 100 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Stomping Tantrum
- Foul Play

Amoongus has been kind of good for Mimikyu w/ Foul Play, and that hits Caly-S ok too. Important for Necrozma as well. This is my main grass coverage, I felt I needed it even on Blissey, but w. Dynamax just Grass Knot is not enough imo. Usual Spore, Idk why Stomping Tantrum exactly. It doesn't really bother Zacian unless the effect is triggered and that's hard to do. Also costly cause it means your move failed. It's some sort of damage on Eternatus(clean 4hko only, bjut if I Spore the switch and it sleeps 3 turns I win cause Amoongus is not Ohkod by Flamethrower,) every bit helps and it resists this mon's STABs while taking nothing from Foul Play basically. It and Regieleki mostly invalidate Urshifu RS. Also important for Dracovish. I haven't brought Amoongus much, it and/or Blissey could go, thoughts? I have yet to capitalize on Regenerator, could Effect Spore be better?

1636313857369.png

Cinderace-Gmax @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Libero
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pyro Ball
- High Jump Kick
- U-turn
- Zen Headbutt

This was suggested to me for Zacian, and it's ok vs. Necrozma. Dynamax has returned, so Scarf is less limiting. Normal enough moves except Zen Headbutt, maybe, which is for Pex and Eternatus(not quite enough damage, but at least neither is likely/capable to max so the flinch is relevant.) And it's the only neutral hit for Zard/Ho-oh. Not sure I need Jolly, Scarf, and max. Maybe Adamant, or at least some HP. This mon really doesn't like Dragapult which I'm weak to.

I'm 55:46 w/ the team, so not bad at least. #11k ish. Well,. I changed half the team again lol(trying Centiskorch as a Zacian check over Ace, and Ditto and a Body Press Lapras over Amoongus/Blissey. Seems better idk.) Weakness is primarily to Dragapult and Yveltal, at least I think. I don't enjoy seeing them w/ Darm-G, but I think I handle it. Have had trouble w/ Caly-S but I only recall once, so it may be ok. Urshifu SS is a problem. Most Urshifus are that too...Not good w. stall or Grimmsnarl(well, maybe.)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)